MTV's Jersey Shore

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

Blockhead wrote:
binary wrote:Show has definitely run it's course.
the reunion was awesome but i kinda agree. at least with this cast. there's no way they can bring this same group back to the shore next year and it not being totally effected by their fame. unless they bring in some new blood and drop a few people...which would be pretty great.
with the same cast i can see it going in one direction that might be amazing. people will just be gunning for fights with them now that they are recognizable. there will be blood.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

House of Games wrote:
Blockhead wrote:
the reunion was awesome but i kinda agree. at least with this cast. there's no way they can bring this same group back to the shore next year and it not being totally effected by their fame. unless they bring in some new blood and drop a few people...which would be pretty great.
with the same cast i can see it going in one direction that might be amazing. people will just be gunning for fights with them now that they are recognizable. there will be blood.
true. that would be great. i could also see ronnie laying out the situation, which would be awesome.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

House of Games wrote:
Blockhead wrote:
true. that would be great. i could also see ronnie laying out the situation, which would be awesome.

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

Blockhead wrote:
House of Games wrote:
Blockhead wrote:
would be a great twist. i would think there would have to some anger/jealousy within the cast over whos getting more money for appearances and shit. i could see vinny trying to sneak the situation at some point.

but i mean really, like people knew what they were filming this past summer and people were starting problems, now ifyou can be the guy who pummels the situation, you're a winner. i just hope mtv is smart enough to realize this is what viewers want to see and dont up the security ten fold.

hell0maryjane

Post by hell0maryjane »

dat piff wrote:I just fell in love with snickers after watching her bug out dancing on the boardwalk
hahah so true. lil jabba grew on me

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

reunion show host looked like dania ramirez's sister. ronnie needs to fuck jwooow and let sammi be out. she is busted with fat thighs anyways.

binary

Post by binary »

Philaflava wrote: she is busted with fat thighs anyways.
wrong, blatantly. Her legs are her only redeeming quality.

Thun

Post by Thun »

binary wrote:
Agreed.

Angelina was the flyest one by far, big jew nose and all.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I don't know on that lonely walk home from the boardwalk her legs looked a bit jiggly. And I know many Italian girls who had solid bodies in their youth and became fucking Marla Hooch by 30.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Philaflava wrote:I don't know on that lonely walk home from the boardwalk her legs looked a bit jiggly. And I know many Italian girls who had solid bodies in their youth and became fucking Marla Hooch by 30.
You've been dipping in the soy sauce too long. Nothing wrong with some thigh meat, son.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I have never liked softball legs.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Philaflava wrote:I have never liked softball legs.
Pride, son. Pride. Time to go back to Wafrica.

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

:lol: that map is the best thing

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

OH SHIT

binary

Post by binary »

Sammi's legs are much more athletic/muscular than fat, look at their shape.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

binary wrote:

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

i love that ronnie and sam broke up at the reunion special. they are so consistent <3

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

arlene wrote:i love that ronnie and sam broke up at the reunion special. they are so consistent <3
HE ONLY GOT MAD CAUSE HE CARED!

perlman

Post by perlman »

I bet The Situation and Sam smushed right after the reunion. Perhaps even a three way with Snooks.
If I had a hammer/I'd build a city on stilts

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Best thing Craig Ferguson ever did.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3g0pFuM_MuM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3g0pFuM_MuM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

Philaflava wrote:Best thing Craig Ferguson ever did.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3g0pFuM_MuM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3g0pFuM_MuM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
how the fuck did they resurrect Tatoo for that shit?
ImageImageImage

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

dat piff wrote:how the fuck did they resurrect Tatoo for that shit?
fuck for real right thats ridiculous. but that was hilarious.

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

^ ya Tattoo as Pauly D was the shit
ImageImageImage

hell0maryjane

Post by hell0maryjane »

"like gonorrhea and bon jovi.. love conquers all at the jersey shore."
:lol:

hell0maryjane

Post by hell0maryjane »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeal_d6k2d8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeal_d6k2d8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

hell0maryjane wrote:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeal_d6k2d8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeal_d6k2d8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek: / :lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek:

hell0maryjane

Post by hell0maryjane »

Employee wrote:
hell0maryjane wrote:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeal_d6k2d8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeal_d6k2d8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek: / :lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek:
eh w/e my bad

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

am i the only one who noticed that DJ Pauly Delvecchio was coked up out of his blowout gord on the reunion? he does the cocaine nose rub and you can hear his heartbeat in his voice.

no suprise.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Thun wrote:
Philaflava wrote:I have never liked softball legs.
Pride, son. Pride. Time to go back to Wafrica.

this is so fucking funny
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

I think the new seasons should be the same cast, but they should spend a month in more exotic locales like Detroit and Antarctica.