Dexter - Season 6

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Post by 907 »

Great ending to an awful season, I'm actually looking forward to seeing where they go from here. The show could actually be interesting for the first time in a while, really the best thing they could have done.
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

Check out my FREE album featuring MAC LETHAL, ALASKA from HANGAR 18, HOMEBOY SANDMAN and J57 of the BROWN BAG ALL STARS -
http://chazkangas.bandcamp.com

http://www.twitter.com/chazraps

http://www.popularopinions.wordpress.com

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

battlecatmeowstab212 wrote:I disagree - http://popularopinions.wordpress.com/20 ... exter12-2/
oh my god the last gif made me so angry. that kill looks so mechanical and watching it on a loop was TOO MUCH. so glad this season over.

dear next season, please do not fuck up. i asked nicely.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

they ended it right. felt like they gave travis way too much power in this season and he was one of the weakest villans they've had. hopefully they don't fuck it up in the next season.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Joints

Post by Joints »

^^^ A dork, dyke and dickrider enter a bar...

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

Didn't expect that ending. Next season is the show's finale.

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

^^^ Two more seasons.

The last second reveal does ass to save the season, and the really sad part is it puts the horrid decision to have Deb be in love with her brother in a new context.

They need her to have a suite of airtight incentives to not snitch on him, and this is the absolutely retarded shit they came up with. Totally unnecessary.

If this show was about shit they would have killed Harrison. At least then they could have kept up the progression-as-carousel schtick in place and have Dexter realize again for the first time that his sickness ends up harming the people he loves.

My guess is that this show is bad enough to have Deb having witnessed this resolved and never mentioned again within four episodes of next season (assuming of course it wasn't just a dream, which I don't think is beneath them). It seems like they're setting it up for Masuka's assistant to be the villain next season with ZOMG two serial killers in the police department who ZOMG slowly realize there are two serial killers in the department and ZOMG become increasingly hostile under everyone's noses and ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG this ALL COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF DEXTER WAS JUST MORE HUMAN AND PRETENDED TO LIKE THE VIDEO GAME WHICH IS A LIFE LESSON.

Dap

Post by Dap »

so fucking glad they got that hurdle over with

this next season can be REALLY good if they do the right things with the story

this season was pretty god awful overall though

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Joints wrote:^^^ A dork, dyke and dickrider enter a bar...
And call you a fucking faggot.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

What the hell is ZOMG???

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

zebra oh my god

self

Post by self »

i though this season was aiight. i dug it a lil more then save the last dance dexter. last season had a cooler villain though