Favorite F#cked up Movie?

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Comedy Quaddafi

Re: Favorite F#cked up Movie?

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Watch the German original of Funny Games instead. And check Caché too while you're at it.

A few more that might be of interest too.

Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Good call on Cold Fish. Totally forgot that one.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Thread could do with some Nazi-ploitation :

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Not really a big fan of the nazisploitation genre but Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS treads the fine line of being entertaining and pretty fucked up. Filmed on the same location as Hogan's Heroes no less.A fave grindhouse flick of mine:

Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks is also pretty good.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Yeah, Love Camp 7 and SS Hell Camp are both pure grot compared to Llsa;

I had to fast-forward through certain bits of SS Hell Camp, although I suppose it's a tad less foul than Love Camp 7 in some ways given that the main villain is a woman and the male prisoners are tortured just as savagely as the female ones, whereas Love Camp 7 is just one huge rapey fantasy for the Bob Cresse guy who wrote it and plays the part of the SS Commandant.

AWAE

Post by AWAE »

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Old School favorite = Buio Omega (aka Blue Holocaust, Buried Alive).....that movie was all kinds of fucked up, for its time it had it all, cannibalism, necrophilia, weird ass fetishes and straight up violence and the dumbest fucking ending ever created.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Galvatron, have you seen some of Joe D'Amato's other movies? Films like Emanuelle in America or Anthropophagus are equally as fucked up.

I forgot this one:

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Very similar films:

Enjoyed them a lot despite everyone shitting on them. Very fucked up movies.

perfectprism

Post by perfectprism »

Threads like these are why :phila: forums are indispensable :cheers:

pretty sure it wasn't mentioned, there were some scenes in "Snowtown" that activated the :err: face
the boy is the father to the man

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

I've never seen that movie "fat girl" but from what I've been told, the ending qualifies for "fucked up".Anyone seen it? Thoughts?

Comedy Quaddafi

It's a bit crap ^ artsy, French feminist drivel. But the ending is rather disturbing, mostly because it happens out of nowhere and appears to be a bit pointless. There are other uncomfortable moments, which includes seeing a little fat girl topless.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

nigga roach

Post by nigga roach »

Spartan wrote:Very similar films:

Enjoyed them a lot despite everyone shitting on them. Very fucked up movies.
Just watched these. The Woman was decent, written by Jack Ketchum who also wrote The Girl Next Door that I mentioned earlier. Deadgirl had a decent premise but the acting was ehh...

Also just watched Livid, which was pretty cool.

Huldrich Bullsh!t

Post by Huldrich Bullsh!t »

nigga roach wrote:more of a reminded to DL for me, been awhile since i've seen it

there are two versions of that movie. the first one was rather successful measured by critics in Europe so the director wanted to see if he can pull it off in Hollywood. the original is better imo. but both are rather tame in comparison to a lot of stuff in this thread.

sometimes i like to give myself a rush and watch fucked up movies. martyrs was probably the most gruesome i have seen and i almost couldnt watch the long beating scenes in the cellar. it made me feel sick in my stomach but i have to say it had its merits. Ichi the killer was great because it had comedic value although it was incredible gory.

other fucked up shit that i really liked was the revenge trilogy from Park chan woo (oldboy, vengeance, lady vengeance)

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

Tommy Bunz wrote: Irreversible

first that came to mind.

saw this awhile ago too. super fucked

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Not as fucked up as some of the other movies listed in this thread. Downright uncomfortable viewing experience though.

hustler

Post by hustler »

I know I've seen martyrs, but I barely remember. Was it really that fucked up? All I remember is it not really phasing me much, and in my brain it just got lumped in with all the other foreign gore films. There's two girls, a buncha brutal killing with blood and gore etc., and some kinda messed up cult at the end. What were the big standout shocking/disturbing/uncomfortable parts? Feel free to spoil it, since I've seen it already.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Comedy Quaddafi

If you like movies about the darker side of sexuality, then this is about as uncomfortable as it gets. Probably the best movie about sex I've seen... and I've seen a lot (it's by the director of Funny Games btw):

Classic.
- MB

illuminati_guy

Post by illuminati_guy »

see coked up anthony wong spreading ebola virus in hong kong

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

ebola syndrome is awesome.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Funny to see what everybodys "buttons" are - there are a few things I still can't bring myself to watch like Serbian Film.. (I've seen a decent chunk as recalled on here, but I've never sat through the whole thing)

I would like to think Hustler is fucked for not thinking Martyrs was fucked and extreme cause that movie provoked quite a reaction out of me... yet there is other shit in here people are saying is extreme or whatever that didn't phase me a bit too.

nigga roach

Post by nigga roach »

theres definitely some extreme fucked up shit in this thread. some good, some just shit and some just different.. i'd like to be able to find some good quality shit like martyrs that is just really good and really fucked up. a few that i've seen in this thread are tame in comparison but worth a watch just because it's not the typical hollywood bs. hoping to keep finding more

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

nigga roach wrote: i'd like to be able to find some good quality shit like martyrs that is just really good and really fucked up. a few that i've seen in this thread are tame in comparison but worth a watch just because it's not the typical hollywood bs. hoping to keep finding more
Just go to Unearthed Films and check out the trailers. There's bound to be something there and they're certainly not "hollywood bs".

http://www.unearthedfilms.com

Alternatively, go the shock doc route:

or roughies:

@ hustler - I think you might like Grotesque or the uncut version of Human Centipede 2, dude.

Comedy Quaddafi

Have you seen In My Skin or Kidnapped yet?

Here's two good films with a simlar theme

- MB