Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Thread

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

deepfriedjellol

Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Thread

Post by deepfriedjellol »

is it jibs or chibs?

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Employee wrote:
Jayou Ayen wrote: Hilarious that Jax still opts to go on vacation after hearing that two of his 'brothers' are dead.
I said the same thing last night. That was so utterly unrealistic even within the context of this show. And I loved that someone, Bobby, I think, was Casual Dog about it and said "Don't worry, bro, you can just run the club from there 'cause the sheriffs will be all over us."

Probably the best show of all-time.
Since those new members were nomads and they already knew they were up to some bullshit, I could see their reactions about it being such. I gotta feeling Frankie is gonna :copy: Clay though.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

samdoom wrote:sidenote- the chase scene was terrible, per usual, with another horrible song.
i actually have gone from cringing to getting giddy whenever i hear the chase music start. it always leads to such hilarity.

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

ardamus wrote:Since those new members were nomads and they already knew they were up to some bullshit, I could see their reactions about it being such. I gotta feeling Frankie is gonna :copy: Clay though.
can't see the show letting such a minor character off Clay. I also, after last season, have major reservations about whether they'll actually kill him off like they should have last year. My prediction(s), IF they choose to kill off Clay would be to have Juice, Roosevelt, or Tara do it. Jax won't get to do it, unfortunately. If he does, I think it would be a bit of a cop out considering he didn't do it last season.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

samdoom wrote:
ardamus wrote:Since those new members were nomads and they already knew they were up to some bullshit, I could see their reactions about it being such. I gotta feeling Frankie is gonna :copy: Clay though.
can't see the show letting such a minor character off Clay. I also, after last season, have major reservations about whether they'll actually kill him off like they should have last year. My prediction(s), IF they choose to kill off Clay would be to have Juice, Roosevelt, or Tara do it. Jax won't get to do it, unfortunately. If he does, I think it would be a bit of a cop out considering he didn't do it last season.
killing clay would be the worst thing this show could do

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

Kid That's Lifeless wrote:Have we addressed how quickly Tig got over his daughter being torched right in front of him?
Jayou Ayen wrote: Weddings make everyone feel good, no matter how retarded the shit actually is.
Hell, even Tig managed to have a good time, even as his clothes still smelled of his BBQ'd daughter.

Pretty sure there is a link in this thread to an interview where Sutter says he expects Jax, Clay and Gemma to make it to the end of the series.
Next week's preview seems to show Juice's secret somehow getting revealed. He's been such a shitty character since becoming mulatto, they should've let him die when he hung himself.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Pronay

Post by Pronay »

Jayou Ayen wrote:Pretty sure there is a link in this thread to an interview where Sutter says he expects Jax, Clay and Gemma to make it to the end of the series.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Jayou Ayen wrote:
Kid That's Lifeless wrote:Have we addressed how quickly Tig got over his daughter being torched right in front of him?
Jayou Ayen wrote: Weddings make everyone feel good, no matter how retarded the shit actually is.
Hell, even Tig managed to have a good time, even as his clothes still smelled of his BBQ'd daughter.

Pretty sure there is a link in this thread to an interview where Sutter says he expects Jax, Clay and Gemma to make it to the end of the series.
Next week's preview seems to show Juice's secret somehow getting revealed. He's been such a shitty character since becoming mulatto, they should've let him die when he hung himself.

I was a J.U. Ice fan but you're right. His character has absolutely sucked this season. It seems likely he is the next of the Sons to go.

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

Pronay wrote:
Jayou Ayen wrote:Pretty sure there is a link in this thread to an interview where Sutter says he expects Jax, Clay and Gemma to make it to the end of the series.
I was wrong, it's not here.

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watchi ... -live-blog
Sutter asked if the show can continue without Clay, Gemma or Jax, or does that mean we're near the end of the story. "I will say this," he says. "My sense of where the show will end up definitely includes Jax and perhaps Gemma and Clay.
He says only Jax for certain.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Tig really has no respect for other people's lives, I wish it was him and not Opie that got the metal pipe to his skull, Tig is a fucking scumbag and I look forward to the day that he meets his maker.
Last edited by Jaz on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

deepfriedjellol wrote:is it jibs or chibs?
Chibs which means to be stabbed and is in reference to the cuts on his face, Tommy Flanagan was a DJ once and got jumped in Scotland after a gig and they cut his face leaving him with those permanent scars on his face.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

samdoom wrote:
I see Unser doing it.

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

Juice is too trusting to be in this gang. He should be down the street, managing the malted shop.

I refuse to believe that Gemma is so awesome/good of a lay that Nero would continue to absorb all of this bullshit.

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

1) great use, once again, of TERRIBLE chase music. ha
2) what a horrendous plot twist that Jax would trust Gemma to be a mole against Clay. weak development

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

I thought it was evident that Jax is only playing Gemma to get at both her and Clay.

That is basically the only thing about the episode I remember.

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

Employee wrote:I thought it was evident that Jax is only playing Gemma to get at both her and Clay.

That is basically the only thing about the episode I remember.
You don't remember when Clay went Homeland on Juice?
His interrogation techniques were ill, he didn't hold back.
He pretty much broke Juice when he asked "what's up with you?" :lol:

Did Bobby say that Chibs would be okay, just to reassure the whore, or did he really mean it?
Cause they could've gone after him, done it may times before.
I was reading comments about the episode and people were hoping he doesn't die from the pistol whipping.
Don't they know he's Car Bomb Chibs?

Jaxian blood!

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

yeah, no way Chibs is dead.

also I think Bobby just told Lila that he'd be ok to calm her down.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

I thought this was a much better episode than last week.

Nobody knows what's going on with Chibs, but he's not dead. If they were going to kill him off they would have just shot him in the head instead of pistol whipping him.

I don't think it's horrendous that Jax would use Gemma to spy on Clay. He knows how badly Gemma wants access to her grandchildren, and that is a powerful motivator.

Not sure why Juice just spilled his guts, but I guess it's nothing different as he's always been soft-batch. It's funny how nobody has ever had an issue with Juice's race when he's told people about it.

I hope things continue on like this because this was a fun, well paced episode.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

ALASKA wrote:I would much rather watch a show that was all about Unser and Clay.
Waiting on the arc where they start making meth inside of Unser's trailer to pay for his medical bills.

RoKnew

Post by RoKnew »

The writing and acting on this show is pretty awful and yet I will still continue to watch till the end

Spiccoli

Post by Spiccoli »

all i know is a jax plan is bound to be ridiculously complex and unbelievable. can't wait for him to go into exzibit levels of convolution on gemma and clay-- "yo i thought you knew that i would know so i unknowned what you thought i wouldn't know"

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Chibs is too much of a G for them to get rid of him like that. And I hope Juice doesn't get merked at this point; poor dude just can't catch a break for nothin'. I still think Tig is gonna die at the end of the season.

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

At this point I just want Charming to get fucking nuked.

Dat_Triflin_Ass_Dude

Post by Dat_Triflin_Ass_Dude »

:lol:

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

the only thing i find more funny than that chase music is when jax says "Bro"

it slays me.

this show is venturing into a mans version of true blood. amazingly and enjoyable bad.

alpha

Post by alpha »

BRO

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Hope they don't murk Juice though. Damn man. :owens:

Kid That's Lifeless

They need to kill somebody and Juice is worthless.

Post by 907 »

Kid That's Lifeless wrote:They need to kill somebody

:larry: They only have like seven guys in their charter as is, do they really need it getting any smaller?
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.

Kid That's Lifeless

I just want these people to die already so I can stop watching.