Boardwalk Empire Season 3

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Re: Boardwalk Empire Season 3

Post by Philaflava »

CANNOT stand Margret at all.

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Owen was playing both Katie and Margaret, Margs will surely be heartbroken when Katie reveals Owen proposed to her earlier that morning.
UBM CD COMING SOON

perlman

Post by perlman »

Almost seems like dude had some kind of a death wish.
If I had a hammer/I'd build a city on stilts

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

Philaflava wrote:now its getting good.

ruraloutfitter

Post by ruraloutfitter »

when they opened up the box i was expecting a dead pony

ended up being much less climactic

perlman

Post by perlman »

If it was Little Sebastian I'd of lost my shit and burned down Atlantic City.

The Ivy League Nigga

Post by The Ivy League Nigga »

Episode of the year, any series?

Pronay

Post by Pronay »

didn't have enough margaret. I wonder how her car ride with the little ones went

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

The Ivy League Nigga wrote:Episode of the year, any series?
id rate it up there fasho. Shit is getting very real.

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

The Ivy League Nigga wrote:Episode of the year, any series?
i'd have to re-watch, along with some of the breaking bad episodes, but its undoubtedly a top contender.

i think it was probably the best episode of boardwalk empire thus far. can't wait for the finale next week. from the look of the trailer, it may need to be over an hour.

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

Best episode of the series without a doubt. Can't wait for next week.

perlman

Post by perlman »

Richard seems to be on track for a Chow Yun Fat in the end of Hard Boiled type shit.

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

perlman wrote:Richard seems to be on track for a Chow Yun Fat in the end of Hard Boiled type shit.
agreed that they're setting it up for this but I'm confused about who he'd go after particularly. it has been established that Nucky is safe from the massacre based on that episode earlier this season, but Rosetti didn't particularly do anything of note to him. I don't really think they'd have him massacre all the whores at the brothel, so it all seems strange, albeit awesome, that he's gearing up to go ape on everyone.

ideally he'll help nucky/chalky take out a bunch of rosetti's people because they took over the brothel where tommy is now living. my guess is that he does go out guns blazing he'll probably die which will suck, because he's a really interesting/good character.

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

if harrow dies ill prob be more pissed than i was when jimmy died

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

tehgiftofgab wrote:if harrow dies ill prob be more pissed than i was when jimmy died
:cheers:

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

samdoom wrote:
perlman wrote:Richard seems to be on track for a Chow Yun Fat in the end of Hard Boiled type shit.
agreed that they're setting it up for this but I'm confused about who he'd go after particularly. it has been established that Nucky is safe from the massacre based on that episode earlier this season, but Rosetti didn't particularly do anything of note to him. I don't really think they'd have him massacre all the whores at the brothel, so it all seems strange, albeit awesome, that he's gearing up to go ape on everyone.

ideally he'll help nucky/chalky take out a bunch of rosetti's people because they took over the brothel where tommy is now living. my guess is that he does go out guns blazing he'll probably die which will suck, because he's a really interesting/good character.
my gut tells me that one of Rosetti's men will either rape/kill his new girlfriend. They've built up their relationship a lot this season and we've already seen in the past that revenge is the primary trigger to go into super kill mode for Harrow. Not exactly sure how it will play out, but I would bet that next week we see Julia dead.

The Rapping Coffin

Post by The Rapping Coffin »

samdoom wrote:

Wouldn't he be breaking into the house to take the Jimmy's kid away from there?

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

The Rapping Coffin wrote:
samdoom wrote:

Wouldn't he be breaking into the house to take the Jimmy's kid away from there?
thats what would make the most sense out of the options but still seems forced instead of just trying to scoop Tommy if/when they leave the house, instead of going in guns blazing to take the kid.

i also dont think there's any way that Julia winds up getting raped or something because her involvement seems to be pretty parallel to the Rosetti story arc.

Dat_Triflin_Ass_Dude

Post by Dat_Triflin_Ass_Dude »

dope ep. hyped for the finale. need to see Richard go Rambo on these fools

Kiran187

Post by Kiran187 »

I think Richard is gonna blast all of Gyp's guys at the whorehouse and murk Jimmy's mom too. Nucky is going to see him as an ally and he will end up riding with Capone and Nucky.

Apathwhy

Post by Apathwhy »

sick back to back episodes. this show burns slow in parts but the last 2 are nicely tying the whole season together. sick. enjoying it as much as anything from breaking bad.

Apathwhy

Post by Apathwhy »

i rewinded a couple of times but still can't see how the butler got shot

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

Apathwhy wrote:i rewinded a couple of times but still can't see how the butler got shot
i could be wrong, but i think it was when nucky and the dude were scrapping on both sides of the door and each had a gun

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Kiran187 wrote:I think Richard is gonna blast all of Gyp's guys at the whorehouse and murk Jimmy's mom too. Nucky is going to see him as an ally and he will end up riding with Capone and Nucky.
I aI think he dies in next episode, but takes out a LOT of Gyps people at the whorehouse.

Spiccoli

Post by Spiccoli »

naturalborn103 wrote:
Kiran187 wrote:I think Richard is gonna blast all of Gyp's guys at the whorehouse and murk Jimmy's mom too. Nucky is going to see him as an ally and he will end up riding with Capone and Nucky.
I aI think he dies in next episode, but takes out a LOT of Gyps people at the whorehouse.

:naswtf: :naswtf:

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Spiccoli wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote:

:naswtf: :naswtf:
Sorry, was posting from my phone.

I was TRYING to say I agree, but don't think he will last long enough for Nucky and Capone to consider him an ally or to ride with him. I think he will have one big scene where he takes out a lot of Gyps men at the whorehouse but will ultimately get killed. It will help Capone and Nucky, but they won't know its coming or be able to team up afterwards.

alpha

Post by alpha »

nucky+capone+mike shannon's character=dream team.

Req

Post by Req »

alpha wrote:nucky+capone+mike shannon's character=dream team.
The Good, The Bad & The Buscemi
F.U. MOOLAH

Req

Post by Req »

from Reddit:

Dennis Lehane signs on to HBO’s ‘Empire’

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/insid ... 1061177571
Season 3 wraps up Sunday, and Lehane said he and the other writers will have a lot of open story lines for Season 4 “once the bloodbath is over.”

The “Shutter Island” scribe will reunite with fellow writer George Pelecanos, who is coming aboard to executive produce “Boardwalk.” The two worked together previously on the HBO drama “The Wire.”

They will consult with showrunner Terrence Winter of “The Sopranos” fame to map out the outline for Season 4, and Lehane said he will be responsible for writing the script for at least one episode.
:omar:
F.U. MOOLAH

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I've waited 3 seasons for Capone to finally do his thing. LOL @ Capone dying next ep. It's like Titanic we already know how it ends.