Dexter Season 7 trailer

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Dap

Re: Dexter Season 7 trailer

Post by Dap »

Truth. wrote:Image
:rofl:

one of dexters greatest moments

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

^^^ Shit was hilarious. Real life laughed out loud. For how preposterous the show is they go comedic way too rarely.

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

i watched the "inside the episode" type thing they play right after every new ep and they said Hall improvised all of that lolol

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

caught up. enjoying this season.

so when is deb gonna killanigga with dex?

Dat_Triflin_Ass_Dude

Post by Dat_Triflin_Ass_Dude »

titus pullo better be a formidable foe against dex.

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

Actually interested to see where this season goes. Dex trying to get Deb directly involved met the appropriate kind of resistance at first, but we'll see how she reacts after she gets some motivation. I'm hoping she still stalls out.

Smart move to ditch the slides - glad that it happened as a reaction to his conversation with Deb.

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

I literally just got into DEXTER back in August (finally) and just a couple of nights ago, got caught up to this current seasons episode 1. For anyone with Comcast, all the seasons are available OnDemand until December 18. I gotta say, the first half of last season with Mos Def was alright, but the 2nd half was pretty fuckin lame. The BEST season was Season 4 with John Lithgow.

So it's just this season and then next season and then that's it for the show???

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

WiCkEd22 wrote:I literally just got into DEXTER back in August (finally) and just a couple of nights ago, got caught up to this current seasons episode 1. For anyone with Comcast, all the seasons are available OnDemand until December 18. I gotta say, the first half of last season with Mos Def was alright, but the 2nd half was pretty fuckin lame. The BEST season was Season 4 with John Lithgow.

So it's just this season and then next season and then that's it for the show???
You're actually watching those shitty OnDemand copies? This thread is for people who watch ORIGINAL BROADCASTS. What a lame. :shakes head:

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

CockeyeJones wrote:
WiCkEd22 wrote:I literally just got into DEXTER back in August (finally) and just a couple of nights ago, got caught up to this current seasons episode 1. For anyone with Comcast, all the seasons are available OnDemand until December 18. I gotta say, the first half of last season with Mos Def was alright, but the 2nd half was pretty fuckin lame. The BEST season was Season 4 with John Lithgow.

You're actually watching those shitty OnDemand copies? This thread is for people who watch ORIGINAL BROADCASTS. What a lame. :shakes head:
OMG OMG OMG, yoar like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny, br0. Wooooooooooooooorrr-DUP!!

Right now I'm watchin the 2nd episode of Season 7 and Deb is so fuckin annoying with this "you need to live with me" bullshit. :jerk:

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

I like Dexter killing someone inside an airport as if there isn't cameras EVERYWHERE in airports. This show is awful now and I swore last year I was done, but somehow they've got me back even though I cringe at least once an episode at how bad it is.

Dexter spazzing out gif scene was :rofl: anyways though

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Last night 12/13, Dexter was on CONAN. He seems like such an akward guy. haha

Btw, I didn't know this til my girl told me, but Dexter was married to Deb in real life for 2 years! haha I also didn't know that in January 2010 he was diagnosed with some Cancer. I guess during the taping of Season 5 he was goin through Chemo... maybe even Season 6?

And I didn't catch it, but I guess Deb was on Conan last week...

***EDIT***

I came across a few others...

Dexter on The Late Late Show (September 28, 2012)

Deb on The Late Late Show (September 27, 2012)

Dexter on Ellen (October 8, 2010)

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

damn deb looks waaay hotter in talk shows then in the tv show lol

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

The show is bullshit at least they deaded that annoying cunt.

ruraloutfitter

Post by ruraloutfitter »

probably the worst season ending to any show i've seen. it's been like this for a while but i have to re-iterate how bad the writing is, and how annoying every character has become. only kept up with this season because Strahovski is fuckin hot. i pray we see tits next year.

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

ruraloutfitter wrote:probably the worst season ending to any show i've seen. it's been like this for a while but i have to re-iterate how bad the writing is, and how annoying every character has become. only kept up with this season because Strahovski is fuckin hot. i pray we see tits next year.
absolutely no way she shows her tits if she hasn't already. dexter was bangin her on the table and they cut it strategically to not show them.

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

Shit was weak

This was a pretty good season but i'm ready to get this damn show over with

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

Truth. wrote:Shit was weak

This was a pretty good season but i'm ready to get this damn show over with
agreed. i was under the impression that next season would be the last, but the interview with the showrunner after the finale made the end of the show seem ambiguous.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Was really hoping that Deb was going to shoot the bitch and then bang herself.

malpractice

Post by malpractice »

Truth. wrote: i'm ready to get this damn show over with

jay

Post by jay »

Thought Ray Stevenson was pretty solid as the arch-enemy but kind of weird how they wrapped up his storyline so early and were left fiddling their thumbs for the last few episodes.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

blastmaster wrote:Was really hoping that Deb was going to shoot the bitch and then bang herself.
You may have a future in writing ahead of you. That literally could have saved this show. I agree with the consensus here. This season has been pretty weak...seems to have gone down hill worse every season after trinity, but those few that complained about that season can get fucked.

Dap

Post by Dap »

yeah shit was pretty weak overall. only bright side is laguertas bitch ass being deaded