HBO original movies/made for tv movies/miniseries

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Re: HBO original movies/made for tv movies/miniseries

Post by Blockhead »

"long gone" was my shit when I was a kid. Virginia Madsen was the flyest woman not named Christie Brinkley to me when I was like, I dunno...ten years old?

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

HBO serialkillerfilm from 95 with Rea, Sutherland and Von Sydow. It's set in Russia and based on true events. Doubt there's a better tv-movie out there.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Larry2times

Post by Larry2times »

ngl, Im watching the one the micks in first.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Blockhead wrote:Virginia Madsen was the flyest woman not named Christie Brinkley to me when I was like, I dunno...ten years old?
Virginia Madsen was a less attractive Sharon Stone. No way was she even in the same league as Uptown Girl.

And co-signing CQ's recommendation, Citizen X was great.

Roy Johnson

Post by Roy Johnson »

Spartan wrote:
Blockhead wrote:Virginia Madsen was the flyest woman not named Christie Brinkley to me when I was like, I dunno...ten years old?
Virginia Madsen was a less attractive Sharon Stone. No way was she even in the same league as Uptown Girl.
Madsen is kind of a strange case because she was only super hot from 1987 to 1989. She was like a poor man's Marilyn Monroe in Long Gone. If I'm gonna masturbate, then that's what I'll be watching. It sure as hell ain't gonna be to Susan Sarandon. Hell, I'd rather jerk off to Kevin Costner than Susan Sarandon.
Tweak Da Leak wrote:My nigga Poppabitch fucks with the swine?

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

Rebound: The Legend of Earl "The Goat" Manigault (1996)

Roy Johnson

Post by Roy Johnson »

djjeffresh wrote:Rebound: The Legend of Earl "The Goat" Manigault (1996)
Good call. Back when it came out, I used to think that Clarence Williams was a prick for not letting Don do his thing, but now it's like, why doesn't this dumb faggot just pass the ball?

An ill HBO sports flick that I've been fiending to watch:

But I'd have to go spend upwards of $50 on ebay to get it. I can't find seeded torrents.
Tweak Da Leak wrote:My nigga Poppabitch fucks with the swine?

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Roy Johnson wrote:
Spartan wrote:
Madsen is kind of a strange case because she was only super hot from 1987 to 1989. She was like a poor man's Marilyn Monroe in Long Gone. If I'm gonna masturbate, then that's what I'll be watching. It sure as hell ain't gonna be to Susan Sarandon. Hell, I'd rather jerk off to Kevin Costner than Susan Sarandon.
Yeah, in Long Gone she was insanely fly but never again.
I'd also like to clarify that comparing her Christie Brinkley was done as the ten year old me. Clearly, Brinkley wins that battle easily.

Larry2times

Post by Larry2times »

Finally watching Kingpin, decent timewaster generic power struggle shit. Like Sopranos is one of a heap of shit it rips off. Cannavale & Laura Palmer are hammy, the whole gangs in it, its nae bad

never mind that though, guess who shows up as comedy slacker drug dealer in an episode w a shot step by step mexican meth lab and a middle class square struggling with the pressures of being the connect

ITS ONLY JESSIE