Sin City 2: A dame to kill for

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

ric

Re: Sin City 2: A dame to kill for

Post by ric »

Spartan hits on some real good points

dialogue was worse in my opinion because the first ones dialogue is moar awesome because they riff off standard English and the different world's sort of have their own styles and themes for vocab etc but in this one they only use dialogu style to encourage the audience to feel a certain way about a particular character or thing ie the cops retarded bro. and it's a waste and it's flat and it feels unnatural because the first one felt natural even though I didn't always think what they were saying was awesome it didn't matter as much because I'm steeped in details and super engaged in the world

jazzmatazz23

Re: Sin City 2: A dame to kill for

Post by jazzmatazz23 »

ric wrote:Spartan hits on some real good points

dialogue was worse in my opinion because the first ones dialogue is moar awesome because they riff off standard English and the different world's sort of have their own styles and themes for vocab etc but in this one they only use dialogu style to encourage the audience to feel a certain way about a particular character or thing ie the cops retarded bro. and it's a waste and it's flat and it feels unnatural because the first one felt natural even though I didn't always think what they were saying was awesome it didn't matter as much because I'm steeped in details and super engaged in the world
lol, what???