The Walking Dead - Season 5

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Ramen

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 5

Post by Ramen »

Prophecy wrote:People still complaining about the acting on this show in season 5?
Complaining about the show is what this thread is for brah.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

they need to keep Carl around so they have someone to hold Judith. That way they can have two pointless story lines intercept each other
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

hustler

Post by hustler »

capable_keL wrote:they need to keep Carl around so they have someone to hold Judith. That way they can have two pointless story lines intercept each other
:cheers:
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Sumthin_Funky wrote:So he can go full beast mode and kill tons of zombies with just a hammer, and sometimes just his bare hands, yet a stupid little child zombie can sneak up on him and murk him? Fuck outta here.

LOL @ Cutty getting Omar'ed.

Its unfathomable how this show somehow got rid of two terribly written black characters and replaced them with two even bigger fags.
got me feeling all like wtf tdog bro

I feel like at this point they are just keeping Carl around so the scientist dude can figure out that the source of teh zombie virus was actually Carl's butthole.

Kace

Post by Kace »

So they killed off another main cast member. Why he gotta be black though?
'I suppose everyone has their own limit, but some things you simply can never stop fighting for.'

alpha

Post by alpha »

Back to back episodes of talking dead tonight? That's whats it's been so far. 20 mins left on the west coast. But what a bunch of bullshit so far

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Is there any characters yall care about?

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Nope. Just rooting for death at all times.

Post by 907 »

Ramen wrote:Is there any characters yall care about?

Maggie is too fly to die, half the enjoyment of this last episode was her ass in those jeans.
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.

seagrams hotsauce

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

lol@ the 'we're the walking dead now' line. Does that line actually come up in the books at all? Fucking awful
Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

alpha

Post by alpha »

It does and it's a million times better from what I remember

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

they have to be building towards something big: way too much emotional character-building, and time spent on individual feelings. The episode was virtually unwatchable sans the walker bridge sequence. I suppose it was worth noting that they uttered the words The Walking dead.

Kiran187

Post by Kiran187 »

Of course Carl would be a total fuck and give some useless music box to weigh down a broad when she's barely able to function due to dehydration and exhaustion.

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

God, that was such an awful episode. It's episodes like that that really make me wonder why the fuck I still watch. But also....
If I remember correctly, the dude at the end of the episode, Aaron (he's gay in the comic), is the same guy who finds them in the comic and eventually introduces them to a safe zone (the name is slipping my mind right now). If that's the case, they will likely introduce Negan at some point, which will either be extremely great or extremely bad for the show, depending on how they execute the story line.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Sumthin_Funky wrote:God, that was such an awful episode. It's episodes like that that really make me wonder why the fuck I still watch. But also....
If I remember correctly, the dude at the end of the episode, Aaron (he's gay in the comic), is the same guy who finds them in the comic and eventually introduces them to a safe zone (the name is slipping my mind right now). If that's the case, they will likely introduce Negan at some point, which will either be extremely great or extremely bad for the show, depending on how they execute the story line.
Yeah if true to the books he's the recruiter for the Alexandria Safe Zone. I wonder if they are going to work The Hilltop community into story before Negan or if they are going to just merge the Hilltop and Alexandria story lines.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

Prophecy wrote:
Sumthin_Funky wrote:God, that was such an awful episode. It's episodes like that that really make me wonder why the fuck I still watch. But also....
Yeah if true to the books he's the recruiter for the Alexandria Safe Zone. I wonder if they are going to work The Hilltop community into story before Negan or if they are going to just merge the Hilltop and Alexandria story lines.
aaah, there ya go. yeah I haven't read the comic in so long, but anyway, I think the show pretty much does what it wants 90% of the time. They get some influence from the comic here and there. I wish this was on HBO or something instead of AMC, because there is no way Negan would be able to talk the way he does or do half the things he does from the comic. At this point, I'm down to see anybody get their head bashed in by Lucille.

Hush

Post by Hush »

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

Show needs moar Asian Rosa.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Kace

Post by Kace »

^undetermined race girl appeared naked for PETA recently:

'I suppose everyone has their own limit, but some things you simply can never stop fighting for.'

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

:bow:

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Not sure if I can do this show much longer, they went full on Carl :roper:

Doogs

Post by Doogs »

nobody wants to talk about the fags, i'm a little shocked

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

Fuck gay Topher Grace and his cute Eddie Bauer outfits.
After all they've been through, to walk into another trap with their guard down is kinda unbelievable.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

I forget what even happened in last night's episode.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Jayou Ayen wrote:Fuck gay Topher Grace and his cute Eddie Bauer outfits.
After all they've been through, to walk into another trap with their guard down is kinda unbelievable.

seriously. Like why wouldn't you send in just a couple people to check it out first?
Michonne is really starting to annoy me. Grimes needs to reinstate the Ricktatorship asap.

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

i wanted rick to slap the shit out of aaron so bad when he refused to eat the apple sauce. like, bro, come on.

Kace

Post by Kace »

So they trust those new people just because they showed themselves as a gay couple? Have they aleady forgotten how the leader of Terminus seemed like an innocuous hipster douche at first but later turned out to be a mass-murdering cannibal?

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

especially considering that like the couple the terminus hipster also loved him some man meat.

zombie

Post by zombie »

What's the name of the brunette lesbian chick? She is hot as Fuck.

alpha

Post by alpha »

You guys are overreacting. Everything is going to be fine.