the jinx

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Versive

Re: the jinx

Post by Versive »

intuition wrote:
Versive wrote:Durst killed at least 1 of these people, could've put out a hit on victims 1 and/or 3.
huh? he admitted in court to killing and dismembering victim 3 himself.
Yeah, you're right, I got them mixed up. You know what I mean though.

And I agree that he probably killed them all, just making the point that there is no evidence pointing to him committing the murders of his wife and California friend that couldn't be flipped to say he wanted them dead, had them killed, didn't actually do it himself.

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

http://morningafter.gawker.com/what-hap ... 1691626885" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

read this

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Awesome finale. Thought he was going to yak on himself.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Really incredible documentary series. Even if they fudged the timeline at the end I don't care, I'm willing to give filmmakers dramatic license. If they really had that audio for years and didn't hand it over to the authorities that does deserve criticism as he's a goddamn murderer that could easily do it again.

It's odd that at the beginning of the series they started by saying that he didn't look like a killer, because I've thought the opposite from the beginning. He's got dead eyes, and he appears to have many of the traits of a psychopath. It's hilarious that those dumbfuck jurors in Galveston are still unable to admit they're wrong years later.

I've said it before, but this is the best true crime media I've seen since The Serial podcast, and it's one of the most chilling endings I've ever seen on any documentary. Top notch stuff.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

glad i finally watched this. loved the music and dramatizations. it gave me all the feels that i was hoping to get but were lacking from true detective season 2.

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

this is the true crime story i am really stoked about now