Entourage(IRTT)

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Diggedy

Post by Diggedy »

Nobody is talking about the new season?

I think now that the characters have developed, this season has a lot more substance..

Really solid stuff.. And even though they have given Piven more screen time, his schtick hasn't gotten old..

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Diggedy wrote:Nobody is talking about the new season?

I think now that the characters have developed, this season has a lot more substance..

Really solid stuff.. And even though they have given Piven more screen time, his schtick hasn't gotten old..
Piven owns this show this year.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Philaflava wrote:Piven owns this show this year.
Yes. He's consistently the most hilarious character on the show.

Turtle's aright and I like Eric. Eric seems the most normal out of all of them. He's the real main character of the show, though, so they've tried to develop him more.

Watching shows about people living the dream is entertaining and never gets old.
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Fuck.
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

Masked Terror #1

Post by Masked Terror #1 »

Thus the highly explicable success of our Masked Terror: Living The Dream reality series.

FoJaR

Post by FoJaR »

Masked Terror #1 wrote:Thus the highly explicable success of our Masked Terror: Living The Dream reality series.
i would watch this.

From the land of the UNBANNED

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

yeah this show was great...yesterday's was awesome when he j ust went up in that fools office and fired him.

Tariq's Dilemma

Post by Tariq's Dilemma »

Nl5H wrote:yeah this show was great...yesterday's was awesome when he j ust went up in that fools office and fired him.
you know he mistakenly fired the mail dude, right?

Post by 360 »

I watch it because they are living the life that I aim to live and that Mazeratti is FLY.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

Tariq's Dilemma wrote:
Nl5H wrote:yeah this show was great...yesterday's was awesome when he j ust went up in that fools office and fired him.
you know he mistakenly fired the mail dude, right?

yeah he was looking for this other guy...

the maserati quattroporte...that's a bad ride

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

The one thing I don't like about this show is that Debbie Mazar. She's a bad actress and extremely ugly to look out for 30 minutes.

dudley dawson

Post by dudley dawson »

turtle is the homie.

but why is drama always making some crazy ass ugly face. its like he's trying to make himself look uglier than he is, ALL THE TIME.
i find myself staring at him and his facial expressions every time he's on screen.

and yeah, LETS HUG IT OUT, BITCH!!!
tommorow never comes
yesterday never happened
today is a loosely based on a reality thats imagined

Diggedy

Post by Diggedy »

Willie B wrote:

and yeah, LETS HUG IT OUT, BITCH!!!
http://www.lhiob.com/

CHANCE RANDOM

Post by CHANCE RANDOM »

i'm a fan.

i know a girl who was an extra in the val kilmer episode. the redhead on the beach with the squirt gun.

www.wrennamonet.com - that's her.

Lance Goodthrust

Post by Lance Goodthrust »

This show is 20 times better this season. Last year I watched and enjoyed it but always felt something was missing (like everybody else who has ever talked about the show). Now there are actual laughs. And Piven is killing it. Ari is a great character.

Diggedy

Post by Diggedy »

I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did at Ari's reaction to Lloyd coming into his office...

"You look like Michelle Kwan in drag"...

HAHAHAHAHA....

Bob Saget was classic too..

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Diggedy wrote:I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did at Ari's reaction to Lloyd coming into his office...

"You look like Michelle Kwan in drag"...

HAHAHAHAHA....

Bob Saget was classic too..
See, I felt Bob (as usual) tries too hard to NOT associate himself with Full House.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Philaflava wrote:See, I felt Bob (as usual) tries too hard to NOT associate himself with Full House.
Yes! I kept thinking to myself, that IS the dad from Full House...but he was trying to act so hard that it made me think twice.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Jen wrote:
Philaflava wrote:See, I felt Bob (as usual) tries too hard to NOT associate himself with Full House.
Yes! I kept thinking to myself, that IS the dad from Full House...but he was trying to act so hard that it made me think twice.
No, but that's how the real Bob Saget has always been. People formed their opinions of his personality based on his character on Full House when in actuality that character couldn't have been further from the real Bob Saget if they tried... or maybe they did try.

It'd be like saying Jaleel White has a high-pitched voice in real life just because Urkell did on the show.

The writing for his character sucked on Entourage, though; I will give you guys that much; but that's not his fault... he didn't write the episode.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Bob Sagat has always been a struggling comedian trying to earn respect. Not struggling financially, but respectfully. He was never a hit prior to FH and he became more raunchier (sp) after. He just tries too hard and comes off silly.

Did anyone else catch the poor in-house studio rapper remix of "Big Pimpin" in this week's episode? I'm guessing they couldn't clear the rights so they had some c-grade rappers do a rendition.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Philaflava wrote:Did anyone else catch the poor in-house studio rapper remix of "Big Pimpin" in this week's episode? I'm guessing they couldn't clear the rights so they had some c-grade rappers do a rendition.
:lol: Yeah, I was wondering about that.

Normally I like what they offer on the show though.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Philaflava wrote:Bob Sagat has always been a struggling comedian trying to earn respect. Not struggling financially, but respectfully. He was never a hit prior to FH and he became more raunchier (sp) after. He just tries too hard and comes off silly.

Did anyone else catch the poor in-house studio rapper remix of "Big Pimpin" in this week's episode? I'm guessing they couldn't clear the rights so they had some c-grade rappers do a rendition.
I never said he was funny, just that he's always been raunchy. I saw some E True Hollyood Story bullshit on VH1 about him. All of the cast (even the Olsen twins) were talking about how different he was on the set then people would assume, and how he'd always make dirty jokes and some people would get offended by them. The Olsen twins said "He would say these jokes that only the adults would get, and we'd know what he was saying was funny, but we just didn't understand why; so we'd just pretend to laugh so we could fit in..."

OMNI

Post by OMNI »

A few years ago, some friends and I went to a Sagat stand up show with the intent of mocking how corny it would be.

He killed, it was one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Great episode by the way

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

You could just cut and paste what I said about why Swingers is overrated and apply it to this thread.

This show's is what you'd get if 90210 had a bastard child with Swingers.

Curb Your Enthusiasm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Entourage.

Lance Goodthrust

Post by Lance Goodthrust »

Icesickle wrote:Curb Your Enthusiasm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Entourage.
You act like you can't feel this way and still enjoy both.

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

Lance Goodthrust wrote:
Icesickle wrote:Curb Your Enthusiasm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Entourage.
I don't know how you can enjoy a comedy that's not funny.

OMNI

Post by OMNI »

You can't like both shows.

You have to rate everything on a scale, and not like shows that arent as high as other shows.
------------------
Entourage could turn into a classic. The premise is great, and the show keeps getting better.

Most shows don't hit their stride until at least season 3.

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

OMNI wrote:You can't like both shows.

You have to rate everything on a scale, and not like shows that arent as high as other shows.
------------------
Entourage could turn into a classic. The premise is great, and the show keeps getting better.

Most shows don't hit their stride until at least season 3.
Nah holmes. I don't have time to watch subpar, amature bullshit. I mean, I see the appeal. White middle class college kids with an inkling of street cred go to Hollywood and live the good life. I can see why 20something hipsters would dig it - living their dreams vicariously through the characters and all that. But I'm not buying the hype. I see it for what it is -Sex in the City for guys.

Diggedy

Post by Diggedy »

Lance Goodthrust wrote:
Truth.

Curb, Entourage, Swingers...All entertains me..

Let me ask you this Icesickle..

Honestly.. Have you watched every episode of Season 1 & 2 of Entourage?

Cause while I watched Season 1 I did have some of the same thoughts you have.. But Season 2 has been proper.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Icesickle wrote:You could just cut and paste what I said about why Swingers is overrated and apply it to this thread.

This show's is what you'd get if 90210 had a bastard child with Swingers.

Curb Your Enthusiasm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Entourage.
Quit acting like you didn't enjoy 'Swingers'. You've already admitted on numerous occasions that you liked watching the damn movie, so why constantly bring it up in a negative fashion. Why do you give such a large fuck if it's "overrated"? Just be glad you enjoy the movie without having to be a raving lunatic about it and shut your damn mouth; cool?