Good Musicians Who Make Shitty Music

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Ethix Skeptro
Location: 416-905, Creataz 4cefield, Hollow Erf, K2, Killamanjaro, Ararat, Taigetos & Pindus Mts

Post by Ethix Skeptro »

2 bad they stopped making music like the Ride The Lightning day's..

what a waste of talent

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

MCrageohol again wrote:id go out on the limb and say 50 cent is a talented artist who has succumbed to putting out complete trash. but i think these guys are great who make really shitty music pretty consistently now:

no need to argue, maladroit, the green album or anything else post pinkerton is worth more than a fast forward and a sigh of sadness.
WRONG

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Ethix Skeptro wrote:2 bad they stopped making music like the Ride The Lightning day's..

what a waste of talent
I don't undestand why people act like elistist pricks and fail to see the black album as being anything other then classic, after that I can see a case of not liking metallic but just because they blew up with the black album doesn't mean people should shit on it

Ethix Skeptro
Location: 416-905, Creataz 4cefield, Hollow Erf, K2, Killamanjaro, Ararat, Taigetos & Pindus Mts

Post by Ethix Skeptro »

Moe Cheeks wrote:
Ethix Skeptro wrote:2 bad they stopped making music like the Ride The Lightning day's..

what a waste of talent
I don't undestand why people act like elistist pricks and fail to see the black album as being anything other then classic, after that I can see a case of not liking metallic but just because they blew up with the black album doesn't mean people should shit on it
Black Album is maddness....

why u sour son?

I juss dont like Load and after? I dont like there wannabe Southern-fried country style rock-pop shit....opinions vary yootman

Move Free

Post by Move Free »

everyone is just posting people who fell off

this thread had potential

i say william hung

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

kenny g?

Dids

Post by Dids »

intuition wrote:kenny g?
No, not a good musician. A very average one with good marketing and an appeal to the 35 year old soccer mom set.

My high school band teacher (and probably a lot of hs jazz band teachers) can blow Kenny G away.

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

Les Claypool is the first person who came to mind. Great bassist, who makes some of the most annoying music I've ever heard.

mud

Post by mud »

Icesickle wrote:Les Claypool is the first person who came to mind. Great bassist, who makes some of the most annoying music I've ever heard.
DIE.