Eddie Murphy = The Riddler

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Combo7

Eddie Murphy = The Riddler

Post by Combo7 »

Sounds sketchy but thought I'd pass this along.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 048300.ece
FUNNYMAN EDDIE MURPHY will play The Riddler in the next Batman movie, The Sun can reveal.

The Beverly Hills Cop star, 47, has been signed up by British director CHRISTOPHER NOLAN to reprise the role played by JIM CARREY in 1995ג€™s Batman Forever.

The surprise move follows speculation linking Pirates of the Caribbean star JOHNNY DEPP to the part.

The film, set for a 2010 release, is being developed under the working title Gotham.

Execs have also signed up rising Transformers star SHIA LABEOUF, 22, to play Robin.

CHRISTIAN BALE will return as Bruce Wayne, while MICHAEL CAINE will again play Bruceג€™s assistant Alfred.

Meanwhile, Brit RACHEL WEISZ is said to be up for the Catwoman role.
SPOILER wrote:Insiders also revealed to The Sun the flick will end on a cliffhanger over whether Batman survives a blast at Wayne Towers.
Nolan had been tight-lipped about the future of the Batman films after being rocked by the January death of HEATH LEDGER ג€” tipped to receive a posthumous Oscar for his role as The Joker in The Dark Knight.

A film insider said: ג€œChris wasnג€™t sure if he wanted to do another movie but as soon as he decided to, he got the wheels in motion.

ג€œEddieג€™s a fantastic addition. Everyoneג€™s excited to see what he does as the Riddler.ג€

If ANY of this turns out to be true... :wtf:

Andvil

Post by Andvil »

all lies.

there is absolutely nothing confirmed for the next Batman, there's not even anything in the works yet. Any site posting this shit is just doing it to attract attention

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW, ANDY??? TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!!! WHO WILL PLAY CLAYFACE IN THE NEXT BATSMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

those are the most ludicrous choices I've ever heard.

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

Andvil wrote:all lies.

there is absolutely nothing confirmed for the next Batman, there's not even anything in the works yet. Any site posting this shit is just doing it to attract attention

Thought this was the case, thanks. The bit about Shia LeBouf playing Robin made me :larry:

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Andvil is just playing coy with the info as he's getting cock dieseled to win the role of Bane
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

Anyone else think Crispin Glover was born to play the Joker at least once?

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

CRASH DDZ wrote:Anyone else think Crispin Glover was born to play the Joker at least once?
:lastweek:

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

drizzle wrote:Andvil is just playing coy with the info as he's getting cock dieseled to win the role of Bane

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and just in case that falls through, he can stay diesel and get the acne and be good for the role of Killer Croc

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:
drizzle wrote:Andvil is just playing coy with the info as he's getting cock dieseled to win the role of Bane

and just in case that falls through, he can stay diesel and get the acne and be good for the role of Killer Croc

is there a batman villain who has a penchant for fruits and vegetables?

citizen

Post by citizen »

LOL eddie murphy, as long as he brings back the green onesy and dyes his hair pink, he can pull it off

Julius Seizure

Post by Julius Seizure »

i just wish eddie murphy would make a movie for grown ups again.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Trademark wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:

is there a batman villain who has a penchant for fruits and vegetables?
LOL @ Andvil as Poison Ivy

gives a new meaning to "I GROW THEM MYSELF"

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9q5b-Cav-Gc&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9q5b-Cav-Gc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I am grows it myself.

hustler

Post by hustler »

suicide rates in batman fans would spike to 100% if shia leboef was robin
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

The Sun is basically the worst newspaper in the world, is this rumor anywhere else?
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

ANUBIS5

Post by ANUBIS5 »

British tabloids will report anything. If I wrote in telling them I gave Britney Spears herpes sores on her ass they would report it.

Christopher Nolan has already said that he hates the character of Robin, a feeling mutually agreed with Christian Bale so chances of seeing Batman's faggy acrobatic sidekick is very unlikely.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

^^^post/sig combo
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

eris

Post by eris »

ANUBIS5 wrote:Christopher Nolan has already said that he hates the character of Robin, a feeling mutually agreed with Christian Bale so chances of seeing Batman's faggy acrobatic sidekick is very unlikely.
Bale has even gone as far to say he will leave the franchise if Robin is introduced.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

eris wrote:
ANUBIS5 wrote:Christopher Nolan has already said that he hates the character of Robin, a feeling mutually agreed with Christian Bale so chances of seeing Batman's faggy acrobatic sidekick is very unlikely.
Bale has even gone as far to say he will leave the franchise if Robin is introduced.
what if the robin character is introduced and killed in the same movie?

WOULD LOVE IT IF THAT HAPPENED

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

eris wrote:
do you play for DU??

eris

Post by eris »

Matthew wrote:
eris wrote:
do you play for DU??
Not at all. I'm going there for graduate school. Go to a ton of games.