South Park - Season 14

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

battlecatmeowstab212 wrote:
Versive wrote:IMO, there has never been a bad episode of South Park. That said, this season is phenomenal.
I'm a diehard too, but c'mon, even Parker & Stone admit they wish they could "Lucas" the 'Thousand Little Fibers' episode.
Towlie is awesome. You take that back.

Facebook episode was :rofl:. This season rules.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Moolah wrote:
battlecatmeowstab212 wrote:
Versive wrote:IMO, there has never been a bad episode of South Park. That said, this season is phenomenal.
I'm a diehard too, but c'mon, even Parker & Stone admit they wish they could "Lucas" the 'Thousand Little Fibers' episode.
Towlie is awesome. You take that back.
the gary and mingee parts of that episode were incredible

this episode was more 'funny cause its true' than flat out hilarious.

my friends actually started a fake-ish facebook page for me a few months ago, as a joke on my inherent aversion to all things facebook/myspace/twitter. so this hit REALLY close to home
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

I fucking love towlie. And I thought the million little fibers episode was funny. "How spicy do you want your chang sauce?"

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

3/4.

Didn't get one particular episode. You know which one.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Yohan wrote:3/4.

wat

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

Last nights episode was pretty good. Even though they touched on everything I hate about facebook, I think people that are anti FB or anything related to social networking are the exact opposite and can be just as faggy.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Moolah wrote:
Yohan wrote:3/4.

wat
Don't know. I was bugging.

:bork:

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

200th episode next week

:lol:

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms: ... com:267115" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=forum.dvdtalk.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

sneed

Post by sneed »

battlecatmeowstab212 wrote:Season 12 is far and away the worst season. The show suffered from trying too hard to stay topical and wound up becoming overabundantly esoteric. They did a 2 parter on Pan-American flute bands and unless you're from LA or ride the 4/5/6 in NYC (which I do) I can't imagine finding any way to enjoy it.

Season 13 was the best season since 8. The got to the core of the kids being kids again, flushed out the rest of the town and just got ridiculously consistent. Season 2 has some incredible episodes that hold up ("Chicken Lover" for instance) but much of it doesn't really resonate because the show had different aims them.

Season 10 is fantastic as well. "Stanley's Cup" may be my favorite episode.
Very very on point.

I stopped caring when Cartman started being too real and too little like a kid. It got way too serious to be taken serious. I saw some of the new episodes and they are surprisingly good. Definitely back on board. My favorite season has got to be 8 and yes season 9 started a downward ascension for me. The 10th season wasn't strong overall but has two of my favorite episodes which are Hell on Earth 2006 & Make Love Not Warcraft. Probably my favorite has to be Lice Capades from 11.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Recap on one of my fav. episodes is when Wendy beat the shit out of Cartman. That was non-stop comedy.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

ayentee

Post by ayentee »

fucking bravo on that shit! the boys are in rare form
lyricist/beat-maker/gamer/hermit

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

Amazing episode

fuckin Mitch Connor :lol:

thelastbaron

Post by thelastbaron »

last ep was pretty good

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

It was alright. I nostalgia'ed at all the references.

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

I always will lol @ Mitch Connor and am super glad they brought him back.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

RELEASE THE KIKEN!

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Incredible episode. It's so important to ridicule the sensitivity about Muhammed, it can't be done enough.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

caught up on this season yesterday home sick... LOL at medicinal chicken HOLY FUCK I died with the ball bouncing...the facebook/tron episode was godly and this two parter is going to be ill as well..good to see them back to form!

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

blastmaster wrote:RELEASE THE KIKEN!
That line killed me.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Blockhead wrote:
blastmaster wrote:RELEASE THE KIKEN!
That line killed me.
Yea, pretty much the funniest thing ever.

reevolution

Post by reevolution »

"BUDDHA, DON'T DO COKE IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!"

Stoop Kid

Post by Stoop Kid »

reevolution wrote:"BUDDHA, DON'T DO COKE IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!"
Yes this episode was the best one of the season yo imho. I chuckled through most of the jokes, but when they cut to buddha doing lines I fucking :rofl: d, like literally but not on the floor. Shit was great.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

A radical Islamic website is warning the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during an episode broadcast on Comedy Central last week.

RevolutionMuslim.com posted the warning following the 200th episode of Trey Parker and Matt Stone's "South Park," which included a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad disguised in a bear suit. The Web posting also included a graphic photo of Theo van Gogh, a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered in 2004 after making a documentary on violence against Muslim women.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show," the posting reads. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

Reaching by phone early Tuesday, Abu Talhah al Amrikee, the author of the post, said he wrote the entry to "raise awareness." He said the grisly photograph of van Gogh was meant to "explain the severity" of what Parker and Stone did by mocking Muhammad.

"It's not a threat, but it really is a likely outcome," al Amrikee said, referring to the possibility that Parker and Stone could be murdered for mocking Muhammad. "They're going to be basically on a list in the back of the minds of a large number of Muslims. It's just the reality."

Al Amrikee said the website is considering a protest against the "disgusting" show, which also depicted the Prophet Muhammad in an episode on July 4, 2001.

"This is not a small thing," he said. "We should do whatever we can to make sure it does not happen again."

The posting on RevolutionMuslim.com also includes audio of a sermon by Anwar al-Awlaki -- a radical U.S.-born preacher now believed to be hiding in Yemen -- who discusses assassinating individuals who defame the Prophet Muhammad. It also included a link to a 2009 story in the Huffington Post that gave details of Stone and Parker's mansion in Colorado.

A Comedy Central spokesman told FoxNews.com that the network has no comment on the posting.

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Radical Islam = crybaby faggotry
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Truth. wrote:
It also included a link to a 2009 story in the Huffington Post that gave details of Stone and Parker's mansion in Colorado.

:killacam:

http://www.comedycentral.co.uk/daily-fi ... ly-mansion

Gonna peep it, been meaning to make my way out to Steamboat Springs again.
Last edited by Sucka Ducka on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

i've always wondered if they're gay together like sigfried and roy
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

they are censoring the word Muhammed :naswtf:

Truth.