Lets talk CW

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

ThaJim2

Lets talk CW

Post by ThaJim2 »

Fuck AMC, HBO, Showtime and FX its the CW that is producing the best shows right now. 90210, Gossip Girls, Hellcats and Nikita all are good but its home to the most entertaining show on tv with the Vampire Diaries nothing is fucking with this show. Every esposide of VD has a season and half worth of plot and any other show with new vampires being created or dying nearly weekly random teenagers getting their neck snaped and yet no one seems to care that this suburban town has a modern rate that makes Baltimore and Detroit look down right safe. The goddess Nina Dobrev plays not one but two characters. There is some kind of costume ball seemingly every two epsoides. While some of the vampires have a little bitch in them they at least take it out by killing people.

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

they need to bring the WB back. Homeboyz In outerspace, Unhappily Ever After, The Wayans Bros, Jamie Foxx show...

fuck all this cw nonsense, swear every show looks the same from their promo

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

A Kid wrote:they need to bring the WB back. Homeboyz In outerspace, Unhappily Ever After, The Wayans Bros, Jamie Foxx show...

fuck all this cw nonsense, swear every show looks the same from their promo
Your crazy the shows are all different. 90210 is a show about rich high school kids in LA while Gossip Girls is a totally different show about rich former and now college and young adults in New York. Hellcats is about college age cheerleaders in Memphis. See nothing at all in common.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Lol....travesty of a thread.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

:rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout:
am amazed at what TVD made of itself. it was just boone from LOST having a ball each ep for so long, but around the time that nina dobrev started playing two characters, shit got immensely entertaining
Every episode of VD has a season and half worth of plot
fuckin a
moved by duck muscles

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

gossip girl finally got good again this year. was going to bail in season three but they made up. season four is the best yet.

Captin Planit

Post by Captin Planit »

Wait, so Vampire Diaries is honestly worth the time it takes to watch it? 'Cuz my only interaction with the show came from the promos that originally aired the included the inner monologues of jilted teenage vampires who felt like they didn't have a place in the world.

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

ThaJim2 wrote: 90210 is a show about rich high school kids in LA while Gossip Girls is a totally different show about rich former and now college and young adults in New York. Hellcats is about college age cheerleaders in Memphis. See nothing at all in common.
For serious?

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

^All the teenage angst has now been cut down to about 4 mintues total an espoide and the end result of the angst seems to be someone dies or leads to a whole new plot that would drag out for a season and half on another show but on VD last 2 maybe 3 eposides.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

PopeyeJones wrote:
ThaJim2 wrote: 90210 is a show about rich high school kids in LA while Gossip Girls is a totally different show about rich former and now college and young adults in New York. Hellcats is about college age cheerleaders in Memphis. See nothing at all in common.
For serious?
Bad Joke. I have not seen 90210 or Gossip Girls so I cant really comment on those two but I know there are closet fans around here while Hellcats is awesome.

Versive

Post by Versive »

Trademark wrote:Lol....travesty of a thread.

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

ThaJim2 wrote:
PopeyeJones wrote:
For serious?
Bad Joke. I have not seen 90210 or Gossip Girls so I cant really comment on those two but I know there are closet fans around here while Hellcats is awesome.
Ehh, just out-of-left field sarcasm given your first post. Good joke.

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

nah im not buyin it, them titles and the style of the shows just looks wack. every show looks like the cast was from next top model or some shit...everything is too put together and glossy for lack of better words. fuck a cw

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

yo jim, how bout that triumphant return from hiatus. alaric as klaus is going to be a blast. this storyline would last a full season on any other show, but, knowing this one, the for real for real klaus will emerge before the third act break. can't wait.
moved by duck muscles

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Was there not a Hellcats Season 1 thread? I distinctly remember that. Unless it was just in my head...

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

can recall briefly discussing it in the fall tv thread but don't think the hellcats ever got a gym floor of their own
moved by duck muscles

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Only thing that sucks about Alaric being Klaus is he will probably end up being killed 10 minutes into next weeks episode just to set up the new bad guys Buffy/Blade the real vampire killa. Nina as Katerina was looking great. Really about the only problem with this show is that its not on HBO/SHowtime/Starz to see her great tits. Here is hoping to Caroline merking her mother and boyfriend before the end of the month.

Sucks that Hellcats is not returning for another 2 weeks.

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

Supernatural is a great show

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

yeah when supernatural is rolling it's a stupendously fun show
damn, the cw's killing it even harder than i previously thought
moved by duck muscles

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Have not watched Supernatural but keep hearing its good might check it out this summer. Tonight episode was a small step down from the last few but still far out got to keep with the dances theme. The fight between Bonnie and Klus was pretty damn good for CW budget and better than anything Heros ever did shit for that matter better than anything lost did after season 2 or 3 with a much much higher budget. I keep hoping Damon kills his boring ass brother he is infintily more entertaining.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

haven't watched the new vampire diaries yet, so didn't read most of that post, but you could skip over the first two, mostly forgettable, seasons of supernatural and be fine starting on three. the back in black recap will catch you up good enough.
moved by duck muscles

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

still saying CW is the gayest looking channel in the game..it just looks like slightly edgier Fox Family or whatever that shit is called

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

ThaJim2 wrote:The fight between Bonnie and Klus was pretty damn good for CW budget and better than anything Heros ever did shit for that matter better than anything lost did after season 2 or 3 with a much much higher budget.
:lol: :lol:
bonnie is such an awful actress I was pulling for her to be killed off, even though it would have been highly ridiculous for her to go out in such a weak fight after they built up her absorbing all that dead witch magic for so long
dude who plays alaric killled it as klaus though. don't know if he's coming back as klaus or coming back at all, but i do hope he comes back in either instance
moved by duck muscles

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

A Kid wrote:still saying CW is the gayest looking channel in the game..it just looks like slightly edgier Fox Family or whatever that shit is called
hugehomo, but I actually had to avert my eyes during this most recent episode of tvd. this show makes dawson look like a pussy
moved by duck muscles

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

/faggot thrad /faggot poster XD

and btw- Even iCarly makes Dawson look like a pussy. CUZ HE FUCKING IS! The biggest wettest fucking flappy lipped vagina bitch made pussy of all time...so thas not really sayin shi~ =l

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

:-
moved by duck muscles

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Hellcats are back and I swear that blonds tits are better than ever.

I don't know how the VD keeps getting more awesome every week but it does. The build up to the real Klaus was rad. Throwing out the moon curse and making it some new better curse instead was awesome. Nina was gleaming the cube ready to throw down on a whim despite everyone else willing to take a wooden stake for her.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Also, when I watch VD for some reason I keep thinking of Lost and just how much better story tellers that the VD writers are over the lost writers. Lost never actually gave us what was at stake with the man in black while Klaus on the other hand has been built up as a huge threat that several characters are terrified of and than bam they added that he could take over the world with his vampire warewolf hybrids which is much more than lost ever gave us. Even the ever shifting alliances make much more sense in VD than they did in Lost we get their motivation for switching instead of losts we need to switch because the plot needs them so its ok for them to act retarded.

Lid

Post by Lid »

supernatural is cool, but CW is lame

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

ThaJim2 wrote:Hellcats is awesome.
Was.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... -been.html

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.