Breaking Bad: Season 4

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

perabigail

Breaking Bad: Season 4

Post by perabigail »

i know the premiere isn't until sometime in july, but i just stumbled across this and i got hyped all over again.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a3128 ... cking.html
The stars of Breaking Bad have promised that the upcoming fourth season premiere is "shocking".

Aaron Paul, who plays Jesse, told E! Online that the episode will continue the storylines from the last season.

"It literally starts off right where it left off," he said. "I can't wait to hear people's reactions, because they are going to lose it in the best way possible."

Meanwhile, Paul's co-star Bryan Cranston hinted: "Our premiere episode is very shocking."

Filming for the fourth season of Breaking Bad began in January after the show's network AMC announced that it had decided to postpone its air date.

The series is now expected to return for its fourth season on AMC in July.
i also read that they were going to produce five "mini-episodes" to bridge the long gap between seasons 3 and 4, but i haven't heard anything about them in sometime. can't fucking wait for this shit to start.

wheels

Post by wheels »

Bryan Cranston always seems appalled at what happens on his own show and I think that's awesome.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

so what's the prediction? Did he shoot him? To me it kinda looked like he moved the gun away and maybe just shot into the wall....but since then I kinda think he did peel his cap back...there's just gotta be ALL OUT FUCKING WAR NOW! I think I'm gonna start from season 1 again and re-watch em all before season 4. Best fucking show on TV rn...

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

He shot him. It wasn't supposed to be ambiguous. And that's coming from the show's creator.

But yeah I can't wait for this show....just leagues better than anything else on tv right now.

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

Tommy Bunz wrote:
But yeah I can't wait for this show....just leagues better than anything else on tv right now.
+50

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

Tommy Bunz wrote:He shot him. It wasn't supposed to be ambiguous. And that's coming from the show's creator.

oh...lol. K, scratch that then XD Ok but are we sposed to assume he killed him too? Or just shot...?

perabigail

Post by perabigail »

siLLy KiD wrote:
Tommy Bunz wrote:He shot him. It wasn't supposed to be ambiguous. And that's coming from the show's creator.

oh...lol. K, scratch that then XD Ok but are we sposed to assume he killed him too? Or just shot...?
:larry:

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

is silly kid stoop kid? real question.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

PopeyeJones wrote:is silly kid stoop kid? real question.
negative.

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

still shocked from the scene where Walt runs over the twins

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

Truth. wrote:still shocked from the scene where Walt runs over the twins
run!

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

how obvious do these directors have to make shit? the guy got shot at point blank hes fucking dead
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Truth. wrote:still shocked from the scene where Walt runs over the twins
which episode was that? I thought Hank ran over the mexi's

wheels

Post by wheels »

Walt ran over some fools in that old ass Aztec he's always driving with the busted windshield.

Hank ran over the two brothers

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RB8t0CCZB4?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RB8t0CCZB4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

So good.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

^yep. fav. scene of the series quite easily
moved by duck muscles

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

it really is amazing at how bad everything else on tv seems compared to this shit.....with the exception of treme, which is a semi distant second.

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

Ya its kinda crazy season 3 was put together as they went along and it was amazing

Dap

Post by Dap »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:how obvious do these directors have to make shit? the guy got shot at point blank hes fucking dead
:lol:

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

ALASKA wrote:it really is amazing at how bad everything else on tv seems compared to this shit.....with the exception of treme, which is a semi distant second.
east bound and hopefully game of thrones
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

Truth. wrote:Ya its kinda crazy season 3 was put together as they went along and it was amazing
gtfoh

no way that's true.

btw, that is also my favorite scene in the series. in fact, it's probably my favorite non-wire scene in all of TV drama in the past 10 years.

Pronay

Post by Pronay »

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

ALASKA wrote:it really is amazing at how bad everything else on tv seems compared to this shit.....with the exception of treme, which is a semi distant second.
I think Justified is pretty good, Olyphant and Goggins are great, I'm starting to watch this Killing show but I'm still on the fence
UBM CD COMING SOON

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:
Truth. wrote:Ya its kinda crazy season 3 was put together as they went along and it was amazing
gtfoh

no way that's true.

btw, that is also my favorite scene in the series. in fact, it's probably my favorite non-wire scene in all of TV drama in the past 10 years.
The interview about it is somewhere in the season 3 thread

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

drizzle wrote:
east bound and hopefully game of thrones
fuck i forgot eastbound. game of thrones is good but i dont know if it is leaping into the top of the top.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

:lol: at Treme being the second best show on tv. Shit was so boring I barely made it through half the season.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

Tommy Bunz wrote::lol: at Treme being the second best show on tv. Shit was so boring I barely made it through half the season.
that says more about you than treme

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:how obvious do these directors have to make shit? the guy got shot at point blank hes fucking dead
you're fucking retarded. did you even watch the show? Did you not see how much time the DIRECTOR put into depicting Jesse's internal conflict with killing an innocent man? Not only that, but they DON'T SHOW him getting shot, they just show him close his eyes and pull the trigger. Not only that, but people live from gun shots last time I checked...I'm sure people were supposed to assume the same in game of thrones when a 10 year old boy is thrown from like 300 ft...but uhhhh.....guess what- he lives. And that's without the aid of a Dr. and modern medicine. Even though it's written as fantasy, they still seem to portray a world in which the characters are bound by the same basic principles of physics and anatomy. So anyways...point being is- the whole point of a cliff hanger is to leave you not knowing, because what you don't see, you don't really know, and if the director made a statement saying that he did in fact intend to show that he got shot, then obviously he didn't do a very good job doing so and more people than just me thought that mighta been open to debate...lol. If he's dead though- so be it. But to me it wasn't like PAINFULLY obvious that dude is dead, you guys act like you've never watched a fucking movie or t.v. show in your life....lmao. They do that kinda shit all the time, make you think one thing....actually another...it's this thing called the element of surprise. I was a fucking film major faggot. All I did was watch and analyze films shot by shot by shot by shot and write papers on them, so I know what I'm talking about.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Nah, Treme is boring as shit.

The killing, while not technically a better show than Treme on some invisible artistic level , is far more entertaining and interesting.

perabigail

Post by perabigail »

siLLy KiD wrote:
you're fucking retarded. did you even watch the show? Did you not see how much time the DIRECTOR put into depicting Jesse's internal conflict with killing an innocent man? Not only that, but they DON'T SHOW him getting shot, they just show him close his eyes and pull the trigger. Not only that, but people live from gun shots last time I checked...I'm sure people were supposed to assume the same in game of thrones when a 10 year old boy is thrown from like 300 ft...but uhhhh.....guess what- he lives. And that's without the aid of a Dr. and modern medicine. Even though it's written as fantasy, they still seem to portray a world in which the characters are bound by the same basic principles of physics and anatomy. So anyways...point being is- the whole point of a cliff hanger is to leave you not knowing, because what you don't see, you don't really know, and if the director made a statement saying that he did in fact intend to show that he got shot, then obviously he didn't do a very good job doing so and more people than just me thought that mighta been open to debate...lol. If he's dead though- so be it. But to me it wasn't like PAINFULLY obvious that dude is dead, you guys act like you've never watched a fucking movie or t.v. show in your life....lmao. They do that kinda shit all the time, make you think one thing....actually another...it's this thing called the element of surprise. I was a fucking film major faggot. All I did was watch and analyze films shot by shot by shot by shot and write papers on them, so I know what I'm talking about.
http://www.avclub.com/articles/vince-gilligan,42064/
The A.V. Club: Last season ended with an episode that was reasonably conclusive, whereas this season ends with a cliffhanger. Whyג€™d you choose to end on an ambiguous note?

Vince Gilligan: Well first let me ask you: When you say ג€œambiguousג€ do you mean ambiguous in the sense of did Jesse shoot Gale or not?

AVC: Among other things, yes.

VG: Gotcha. Thatג€™s interesting, because Iג€™m hearing that from some folks, that question. To me, for what itג€™s worth, itג€™s not actually meant to be ambiguous. Itג€™s meant to be, ג€œOh my god, Jesse shot poor Gale.ג€ But Iג€™m realizing now that when people see the camera come dollying around so itג€™s looking down the barrel of the gun, some are reading that as maybe heג€™s changing his point of aim. But thatג€™s not what we intended. Apparently itג€™s not as clear as I thought it would be. [Laughs.]
for the record, i completely agree with darth malek here. you're looking too far into this. stop thinking so much. and stop posting. thanks.