South Park - Season 15

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Truth.

South Park - Season 15

Post by Truth. »

Wednesday

:lol:

Episode 1 - ג€œHUMANCENTiPADג€

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms: ... com:382531" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed>

Code: Select all

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1HO07NI7
Episode 2 - "Funnybot"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0BF7618

Episode 3 - "Royal Pudding"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2JMTKQP
Last edited by Truth. on Fri May 13, 2011 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

siLLy KiD

Re: South Park - Season 15

Post by siLLy KiD »

Truth. wrote:Wednesday

:lol:

Episode 1 - ג€œHUMANCENTiPADג€

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms: ... com:382531" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed>
such a great job of steve jobs presenting on stage :lol: fucking love SP....went out with a bang with that creme friche/shake weight ep...

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

I have been waiting for new episodes. Can't wait to watch this tomorrow night.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

edit- dish network sucks fucking ass. But i DL'd it and just watched and that was one of the best fucking SP's I have ever seen!!! LOLOLOMAO!!!

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

yeah, that was the hardest I've laughed in a while.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

I kinda had an epiphany tonight though....not like I'm some sort of human rights activist or anything, but I've just noticed that on SP they def pick on EVERYONE, but there's always usually something to counter-act it unless they're just making fun of total douche bags (i.e. tom cruise). But even the Mormon episode, the kid makes stan look like an ass and they show that he has a nice side and is just a normal kid. Same goes for the black characters etc...but I don't think once ever on the show have they ever showed a normal Asian character...lol. Like every single one is "me go pee pee in your coke" material...

I dunno...I know they don't really have any restrictions on how far they go sometimes, but I also feel like they pride themselves on often having the "I've learned something today" factor...I guess it's just one of those things that have been blurred so much in the past 20 years...like when is it ok to laugh and when is it just flat out racist...

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

it's especially ok to laugh when it's just racist.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

hahahaha!!!! fair nuff.

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

i laughed a few times for the first episode but it seemed like they kept beating jokes into the ground...

the "you fucked me" was cool the first few times, then it just kept going, i liked when Eric laid off of it for awhile then randomly brought it back though.

as always, needs more Butters.

ayentee

Post by ayentee »

siLLy KiD wrote:I kinda had an epiphany tonight though....not like I'm some sort of human rights activist or anything, but I've just noticed that on SP they def pick on EVERYONE, but there's always usually something to counter-act it unless they're just making fun of total douche bags (i.e. tom cruise). But even the Mormon episode, the kid makes stan look like an ass and they show that he has a nice side and is just a normal kid. Same goes for the black characters etc...but I don't think once ever on the show have they ever showed a normal Asian character...lol. Like every single one is "me go pee pee in your coke" material...

I dunno...I know they don't really have any restrictions on how far they go sometimes, but I also feel like they pride themselves on often having the "I've learned something today" factor...I guess it's just one of those things that have been blurred so much in the past 20 years...like when is it ok to laugh and when is it just flat out racist...
they showed an asian guy acting normally in the pf chang episode.
lyricist/beat-maker/gamer/hermit

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

ayentee wrote:
siLLy KiD wrote:I kinda had an epiphany tonight though....not like I'm some sort of human rights activist or anything, but I've just noticed that on SP they def pick on EVERYONE, but there's always usually something to counter-act it unless they're just making fun of total douche bags (i.e. tom cruise). But even the Mormon episode, the kid makes stan look like an ass and they show that he has a nice side and is just a normal kid. Same goes for the black characters etc...but I don't think once ever on the show have they ever showed a normal Asian character...lol. Like every single one is "me go pee pee in your coke" material...

they showed an asian guy acting normally in the pf chang episode.
not sure if i saw that one...I'll haveta look it up. You know what it was called?

truthaddict

Post by truthaddict »

link?

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

uncensored link added

truthaddict

Post by truthaddict »

Truth. wrote:uncensored link added
:cheers:

Versive

Post by Versive »

Another classic

truthaddict

Post by truthaddict »

Anyone have any new episodes?

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

i'll get both up tonight or tommorow

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

second one is terrible btw

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

links added

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

not a fan of the royal pudding episode. had its moments but ultimately fell flat like alot of SP episodes the last few seasons.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

they are mailing it most of the time now, still have moments but it really seems the drive is gone and they just pump them out for the $$

you'll probably get 2 very good per 7, and the rest will be various degrees of bad, or the same 2jokes repeated 10x

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

one positive about the show is they take advantage of current events rather quickly instead of doing their episode about something a year later. looking forward to some Osama action on there.

Versive

Post by Versive »

They touched on it last episode with the murder of tooth decay: "We got the son of a bitch."

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

Versive wrote:They touched on it last episode with the murder of tooth decay: "We got the son of a bitch."
yeah i noticed the parallels in it. everything stopped for tooth decay and it also outshined the wedding.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

i liked this episode actually. better than the first which was more about shock value then well-delivered/ridiculous jokes like this one emphasized

i, for one, lol'ed pretty much every time they beat the dead horse of the "as is tradition" joke too, unlike the "if you're gonna fuck me" schtick from ep 1

and the end was fucking super hilarious (pulling off arm, sticking it up his own butt)
Nets 2022

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

Canadian stars Corey Hart and Bryan Adams.
Check out my FREE album featuring MAC LETHAL, ALASKA from HANGAR 18, HOMEBOY SANDMAN and J57 of the BROWN BAG ALL STARS -
http://chazkangas.bandcamp.com

http://www.twitter.com/chazraps

http://www.popularopinions.wordpress.com

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

i dont know if im just a fanboy or not but i think all the episodes so far have been hilarious

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

I thought the royal Canadian wedding episode was hilarious.

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

Back on track this week, hilarious episode, Randy Kills.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Finally a good episode.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.