An Idiot Abroad season 2

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Harry Hater

An Idiot Abroad season 2

Post by Harry Hater »

Just saw this on Broadcastthe.net, already 4 episodes in. Fuck yes.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ky5H7DyQAZg?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ky5H7DyQAZg?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Oh fuck. Been needing a new show to watch. Thank you based harry.

stevieebola

Post by stevieebola »

Wasnt sure if they would be able to keep up the quality of the first season.But so far this has been hilarious.

Lid

Post by Lid »

thanks

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

stevieebola wrote:Wasnt sure if they would be able to keep up the quality of the first season.But so far this has been hilarious.
I don't know if it's because it's been a while since I've seen it but I'm 2 episodes deep and this is funnier than I remember the first season being.

Episode 2 was fucking amazing.

Mongolian throat singing and the midget conversation >>>>>

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

Moo do you know what the fuck that land jumping shit is all about? I know therye special vines but the way they make that cracking noise when they jump was what the fuck.

Also, a big :lol: to the midget village in the 2nd episode.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

I've seen the land jumping thing before. It's like a rite of passage for men from that tribe. The vine doesn't necessarily stop you from hitting the ground, but it at least softens the blow. Those dudes are crazy.

Hard LOL at Karl being surprised about his celeb midget friend not being cool with the midget viliage.
Last edited by Moolah on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

citizen

Post by citizen »

still waiting to be able to watch season 1

binary

Post by binary »

better than the first season, great show.

RwithTF

Post by RwithTF »

So glad I caught this thread one of the weeks that I frequent this part of the boards. Great show. Pissed I can't DVR it though since science channel didn't pick it back up, but whatever.