Bill Burr: You People Are All The Same

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Harry Hater

Bill Burr: You People Are All The Same

Post by Harry Hater »

Bill Burrs got a new special premiering this Thursday on Netflix. Easily one of my favorite comics right now, super stoked for this.

http://www.laughspin.com/2012/08/13/bil ... n-netflix/

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

This is fanfuckingtastic news. Definitely a top 3 current comedian for me. I saw him while he was getting material for this together and it was really solid stuff for the most part. His bit on Steve Jobs is incredible.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

Fuck.

I do not want to renew my Netflix account just for this but I think I will.

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

My favorite comic. Must get this.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

looking fwd
moved by duck muscles

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

his one comedy album i own is pretty damn good, even with stupid hecklers in the crowd

he's got that great voice/delivery that just SCREAMS "i'm a wiseass"

+1 on this shit
Nets 2022

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Bill Burr is easily one of the best comedians doing shit today.

I won't renew Netflix for this though, but I will bootleg it.

The tour that he recorded this on was pretty fun, the material was great.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

I highly recommend Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast for those that want to get an idea of what he's all about.

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

The Monday Morning Podcast is hands down the funniest podcast out there, imo. Bill rambling by himself for an hour >>>>> every other podcast with guests or co hosts.

The special is only available on Netflix btw (his last one got edited, but Netflix plays it in its entirety), so if you dont have it, either sign up for a trial version or just pay the $8 for streaming you cheap fuck.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Harry Hater wrote:The Monday Morning Podcast is hands down the funniest podcast out there, imo. Bill rambling by himself for an hour >>>>> every other podcast with guests or co hosts.

The special is only available on Netflix btw (his last one got edited, but Netflix plays it in its entirety), so if you dont have it, either sign up for a trial version or just pay the $8 for streaming you cheap fuck.
Agreed on point 1.

Point 2: Fuck Netflix. Bootleg that shit.

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

why all the netflix hate?

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

podcast was pretty terrible the two times i tried it out. still dude is funny & will check the special out. fuck the crab feast 5 stars
moved by duck muscles

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

HomeSkillet wrote:why all the netflix hate?
I dont get it either. Its $8 a month to stream shit at a decent quality, especially if you have it hooked up to your tv . Seems like people say fuck netflix on gp cause they split up the streaming and dvd by mail service last year.

Most grocery stores out here started charging 10 cents per paper bag if you didnt bring your own, Ive seen people with a cart full of groceries refuse to pay a few extra dimes only to spend an extra who knows how long carrying all that shit inside. People are irrational as fuck. I digress.

I'm not a die hard netlfix fan or anything, its just that I dont get how people even notice $8 missing from their bank account at the end of the month.

:jaz:

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Harry Hater wrote:
I dont get it either. Its $8 a month to stream shit at a decent quality, especially if you have it hooked up to your tv . Seems like people say fuck netflix on gp cause they split up the streaming and dvd by mail service last year.

Most grocery stores out here started charging 10 cents per paper bag if you didnt bring your own, Ive seen people with a cart full of groceries refuse to pay a few extra dimes only to spend an extra who knows how long carrying all that shit inside. People are irrational as fuck. I digress.

I'm not a die hard netlfix fan or anything, its just that I dont get how people even notice $8 missing from their bank account at the end of the month.

Surely you guys remember all the bullshit that netflix has put their customers through over the years

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

LilLeftBrain wrote:fuck the crab feast 5 stars
:cheers:

Verge

Post by Verge »

Niiiice, thanks for the heads up. The last stand up I saw from him was pretty great.
Reason wrote: he's got that great voice/delivery that just SCREAMS "i'm a wiseass"
Every time I hear him I can't help but start trying to talk like him all day, it's gotta sound pretty terrible.

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

jamrage wrote:
Harry Hater wrote:

Surely you guys remember all the bullshit that netflix has put their customers through over the years
I never had a problem with them but I didnt start using them again (had one years ago) until after they split up their services. Oh well.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Harry Hater wrote:

I see this everyday. so rediculous.

Dan

Re: Bill Burr: You People Are All The Same

Post by Dan »

I watched Bill Burr's special today and it was fucking great.

Verge

Post by Verge »

Dan wrote:I watched Bill Burr's special today and it was fucking great.
:cheers:
gonna watch right after Louie.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Dan wrote:I watched Bill Burr's special today and it was fucking great.
I thought it was pretty brave given all the time he spends on domestic violence. I saw him in the run up to this special and the crowd was equally uncomfortable when he was doing those bits.

Thought it was good, but not great. Probably my least favorite of his specials thusfar, but still watchable.

Dap

Post by Dap »

i personally thought this was his best so far. hilarious through and through

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

jamrage wrote:all the time he spends on domestic violence.
"talking about hitting women, sweetheart."

this was really funny.
moved by duck muscles

jay

Post by jay »

"Face permanently screwed up from 50 years of screaming, "sing, muthafucka!"... lol