The Expendables 3

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Re: The Expendables 3

Post by drizzle »

This tweet progression makes me think there was some trouble in paradise

‏@TheSlyStallone
WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!

then....

GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

The Rapping Coffin

Post by The Rapping Coffin »

so much for opening up that new planet hollywood in Bulgaria

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

The cast for The Expendables 3 continues to take shape. A few days ago, Sylvester Stallone revealed that Bruce Willis was out of the film, but that Harrison Ford had now joined the cast. Today, The Wrap reports that Mel Gibson has been confirmed to play the baddie in the pic and Antonio Banderas has signed on to join the action ensemble. Gibson was previously rumored to play the film’s antagonist after Stallone initially reached out to him about possibly directing, and now it appears that the deal has been closed. There’s no firm word on who Banderas will be playing, but one assumes it’ll be a middle-aged character proficient in badassery.

Red Hill director Patrick Hughes is taking the helm this time around, and other cast members include Jackie Chan, Wesley Snipes, Kellan Lutz, and Milla Jovovoich. The Expendables 3 opens in theaters on August 15, 2014.

hustler

Post by hustler »

i read that they were gona be paying bruce willis 3 million for 3 days of work, and bruce said they had to pay him atleast 4 mil. everyone was like FUCK THAT!! BRUCE WILLIS YOU'RE FUCKING OUT, HARRISON FORD YOU'RE FUCKING IN.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Give me a Seagal confirmation and I will get excited.

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

16 Aug – Contrary to previous reports, it seems that Hong Kong action superstar, Jackie Chan will not be in Sylvester Stallone's "The Expendables 3" after all.
As reported on Screen Rant, recently, the movie's producer Boaz Davidson released a full list of stars that have been confirmed to be participating in the action blockbuster on his Facebook page.

However, Jackie, along Nicolas Cage and Milla Jovovich, who were previously rumoured to join the cast, were not among the names in the list.

According to the Facebook post, in addition to the original cast that includes Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Terry Crews, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture and Arnold Schwarzenegger, the movie will also star Antonio Banderas, Harrison Ford, Victor Ortiz and Kellan Lutz.

Mel Gibson has also confirmed his participation and will be playing the villain this time around.

Jackie Chan has yet to make any comment as he is currently busy with the movies "Police Story 2013", "Skiptrace", and upcoming production, "Fate Is A Game".
"The Expendables 3" is scheduled for release on 15 August 2014.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

who cares, Jackie Chan is a pathetic shell of his former self and has been for 10 years now. and not even in the cool washed up and boozed out way like Rourke, dude is at 'damn homie you was the man homie' levels

The Road

Post by The Road »

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=107828

We gave you a peek earlier today at the set of The Expendables 3 in Bulgaria, but now Lionsgate and Millennium Films have officially announced that filming has started along with the full cast and a synopsis. Here's the press release:

Lionsgate and Millennium Films will begin principal photography today on THE EXPENDABLES 3, the third installment of THE EXPENDABLES action-thriller franchise, with production shooting on location in Bulgaria and at Nu Boyana Studios in Sofia.

THE EXPENDABLES 3 will feature Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Terry Crews and Arnold Schwarzenegger returning to their roles in the first two films with Wesley Snipes, Antonio Banderas, Mel Gibson and Harrison Ford joining the all-star cast along with Kellan Lutz, MMA star Ronda Rousey, welterweight boxing champion Victor Ortiz and Glen Powell.

Patrick Hughes (RED HILL) will direct the film, with veteran Dan Bradley (The BOURNE franchise; MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL, QUANTUM OF SOLACE) directing the second unit. THE EXPENDABLES 3 is written by Creighton Rothenberger & Katrin Benedikt, who previously teamed on OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, and Sylvester Stallone. Avi Lerner, Kevin King-Templeton, Danny Lerner and Les Weldon are producing THE EXPENDABLES 3. Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson are executive producing. Lionsgate will release THE EXPENDABLES 3 in North America and the UK on August 15, 2014.

In THE EXPENDABLES 3, Barney (Stallone), Christmas (Statham) and the rest of the team comes face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks (Gibson), who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.

The production will be overseen by Lionsgate’s Jason Constantine and Eda Kowan.

The first two installments of THE EXPENDABLES have grossed nearly $600 million in combined global box office.

Don't care for the Young Expendables but Pain & Gain Gibson is gonna be amazing.

Statham VS Snipes would be dope. Hope Dan Bradley chills with the shaky cam though.

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

i see Sly hookin ol Mel up with some of his HGH, dude has never gotten that big for a role before

DLG

Post by DLG »

blastmaster wrote:Give me a Seagal confirmation and I will get excited.

boianski

Post by boianski »

they are filming this in a studio in my home land, that carries my namesake. nice.

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

boianski wrote:they are filming this in a studio in my home land, that carries my namesake. nice.
:bork:

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Mindbender is Wesley?

hellriser

Post by hellriser »

i think this is gonna be worst part of ex...

i mean if steven is in im gonna watch it , but this cast dont have some magic like the last one....

boianski

Post by boianski »

Truth. wrote:Image
Top two pics are at the old shipbuilding yard in my hometown, Varna. My dad used to work there as a youngin..

meanwhile in my mailbox...
NU Boyana - Jobs
10:52 AM (7 hours ago)

Dear Boian,
Thank you for the interest of working in our Studios.
We’ll be pleased to meet you next Monday, August 26th, at 17h at our Studios, situated at 84, Kumata Street.
The interview will be lead by Mr. Dominique Combe – our Head of Productions.
If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient for you, please contact us by email (jobs@nuboyana.com) in order to arrange another appointment.
Looking forward to meeting you,

Sincerely,
Nu Boyana Human Resources
Would phillaflava buy me a ticket to BG?

The Road

Post by The Road »

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

looks like a Next Top Model season teaser

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Would be great to see a Mr. T cameo.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

not a bad idea at all, never actaully occurred to me before but would be a good fit. if you think about it for a sec, the tone of these is actually not that different from the og A-Team series

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

While we're at it call up Hogan too.

alpha

Post by alpha »

And the Ultimate Warrior?

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

I think you guys are jsut talking about one of hte Thunder In Paradise movies now

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

alpha wrote:And the Ultimate Warrior?

Warrior without make-up is unrecognizable. Plus he never had anything to do with Sly like the other two.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Gibson? as in Mel? :naswtf: hope he's the villain tho

Grammer? as in Kelsey? hope he's the supersmart psychopath who kills people exotic poisons and medieval cruelty

WESLEY SNIPES BETTER GET SOME GOOD SCREEN TIME AND MAKE AT LEAST ONE BLACK JOKE

i miss Adkins, not gonna lie. and i bet this is better than part 2, they know what they're doing now

Terry Crews needs another scene erasing mass human life with that auto-shotty... up the stakes and let him explode a building full of badguy minions this time :rockout:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

stevieebola

Post by stevieebola »

DVD screener leaked online . Weeks before release date.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Yup gonna try to watch it tonight