Ink Master s03 on Spike

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Ink Master s03 on Spike

Post by Smithee »

Anyone watch this? I'm not even really down w/ tattooing, I think I jus have a crush on Tatu Baby. But Joshua's still a bigtime jerk, right?

JaH BLaZe

Re: Ink Master s03 on Spike

Post by JaH BLaZe »

Tatu baby is kind of sweet yep, shes a survivor from last season - won her chance back thru facebook votes. Joshua is a bitchmade snake, be pissing off the rest of the compe be ause he plays the game slippery. Craig was looking like all reign supreme for a minute until that value challenge this week.

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

dracula looking nigga kinda scares a ru.
UBM CD COMING SOON

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

she's fuckin sexy...

JaH BLaZe

Post by JaH BLaZe »

happy that tatu baby made it to the finale. she put in work. but i think joey is overall a better inker. whos watching the live show this tuesday?

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

Is it weird that I've sort of lost interest ever since Joshua got bounced?

Of course our girl Tatu Baby made it (even though they were fronting like she might not) but I would be surprised if she actually gets crowned Ink Master. On the low, I'm rooting for Jime to win. I like his style/designs the best.

JaH BLaZe

Post by JaH BLaZe »

Yea thats weird , only been one ep since he got booted. Tatu baby wont get the W, its def between joey and jime. I root for joey cause hes that dude whos real down to earth just helping out the other artists thruout the show. I like his photorealism skills over jimes new school skills

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

JaH BLaZe wrote:only been one ep since he got booted.
True, but still I was much less excited than usual for this week's ep. and this is really the only other show I check for weekly besides Breaking Bad. I obviously wasn't upset to see him go, just am realizing he was a vital part of the show.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

Joey over Jime is a logical pick for the winner as Joey seems to be more well-rounded as an artist altogether, I'm just a Jime fan. And you have to admit he really stepped it up this week.

Who does America vote back for s04? I'd vote for Craig, he got screwed...

JaH BLaZe

Post by JaH BLaZe »

here are my thoughts on the finale. i think too much of it was jerry springer straight drama between what the canvases thought of the work and the back and forth between joshua and the other artists made it sub par. dave navarro seemed off during some of the show, just a little awkward and he was in support of the bullshit name calling dramatics and i think hed be above all that. good to see kyle get the go ahead to season 4 in that live challenge. his tattoo was sick. i thought craig shouldve went head to head with him instead of chris may. i think people sometimes vote on the personality instead of their productions. i agree with the final outcomes, joey had the best piece but he couldve made it pop more. jime had a great concept but it didnt come to life. tatu baby obviously had issues with the canvas changing up on her so no surprise her work suffered. good to see her get as far as she did in the compe this time around. looking forward to next season to see how more difficult they gonna make the game.