STAR WARS ORIGINAL TRILOGY TOURNEY: VILLAINS

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

VILLAINS

Emperor Palpatine
10%
Darth Vader
58%
Jabba The Hutt
8%
Governor Moff Tarkin
No votes
Boba Fett
25%

Total votes: 52

Spartan

STAR WARS ORIGINAL TRILOGY TOURNEY: VILLAINS

Post by Spartan »

Name: Emperor Palpatine / Darth Sidious
Homeworld: Naboo
Quotes: Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
Details: Runs the whole fucking Empire.
ric says: dude shoots lightning from fingers and has a sick fucking laugh. all while wearing a flowy robe thingy. hes such an evil dude he doesnt even have to manipulate dudes with thoughts and so forth but he does it anyway just to feel a little extra good about life sometimes. when hes doing lightning its like the ultimate voyeur bondage experience for him. the jaw jutt and teeth gnash is like literally wicked sweet. also; peep the big brainology on this guy. cool crackly ass voice too. his hatred prolly keeps him alive and cancer free well into old age. please tell me that isnt worthy of Empness and all the sweet looking dudes he surrounds himself with just to feel good and fuck with peoples minds and shit

Name: Darth Vader / thirty year old spoiler - Anakin Skywalker
Homeworld: Tatooine
Quotes: Join me and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son!
Details: Part man, part machine - all sith (not really, though).
ric says: he does whatever he wants and goes literally wherever he wants whenever he wants doing anything he wants to anybody in the fucking galaxy/universe. people that think hes the emperors bitch have totally misunderstood that whole relationship. the emperor is just a cool guy to hang out with for lord vader. that is some 'ill wash your hands if you wash mine' kind of shit and of course the end validates this. lord vader doesnt really want to fuck with the politics. that shit is beneath him. machiavelli? who gives a fuck? ill just choke the bitch from twenty jillion parsects away. the voice box thing is also super powerful and sounds great and anybody who goes by Lord XYZ and wears a cape in space and actually manages to inspire deep fear and awe with no chortles or little jeering smiles is clearly on a whole nother level of pimpology.

Name: Boba Fett
Homeworld: Kamino
Quotes: He's no good to me dead.
Details: Rockin' that Madoliran armor. Flies around in a space ship inspired from a street light design.
ric says: hes got a cool worn out helmet with cool 'black knight' type visor thing that you KNOW hes squinting behind all the time. he doesnt really have time to play with the dummies. he just peeps game and enforces the shit out of his contract. when the chips are down nobody wants this green dude after them because his gear is far superior and dude has cool little lasso things coming out of his suit thatll tie you up in like two seconds. hes got a fucking jet pack for fuck sake. this thing has an rpg probably some radio capability and probably some grenades and/or knock out kleenex for some loud/silent take downs. cool guns too but hes still a well rounded bounty hunter as he can also be gentle when the job requires; hes no good to ME dead either bro. doesnt say shit else. the sultan of swagger.

Name: Jabba the Hutt aka Jabba Desilijic Tiure
Homeworld: Nal Hutta
Quotes: Bantha poodoo
Details: Gangsta! Fat fuck. Owns a fucking palace.

Name: Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
Homeworld: Eriadu
Quotes: You may fire when ready!
Details: Ran the first Death Star and blew up Leia's home world just to prove a fucking point. Had a foul odour. Looks exactly like Peter Cushing.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Re: STAR WARS ORIGINAL TRILOGY TOURNEY: VILLAINS

Post by Philaflava »

If I didn't give a fuck and were going to get some creepy nerdy fanatic Star Wars tattoo, it would definitely be of Boba Fett. The epitome of cool. Having only been in 2 of the 3 movies and for a total of 7 minutes, he became one of the biggest names to come out of the trilogy. Says a lot for Mr. Fett.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Definitely Boba Fett. He was all about revenge and getting money.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

If you don't vote for Vader you are just lying to yourself.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Boba was cool because he didn't align himself with either side. He was about his own hustle and would go wherever the money was. he had the coolest ship, the best armor, and had a hook on clone pussy

shout out to Tarkin tho... I loved how mean he was and how to clowned Lea about her gay ass home planet that got blown up. hah... fuck you bitch
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

Pity vote for Jabba.

Req

Post by Req »

voted Sidious cuz he bout dat life

write in vote for "you rebel scum" tho.
F.U. MOOLAH

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

i like my star wars villains how i like my thai iced tea - BOBA!

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

vader definitely vader

Kiran187

Post by Kiran187 »

He might not be the best character but Vader is iconic. The Tupac of Star Wars

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

My mind is telling me Vader but my heart is telling me Fett.

ReginaldWonder

Post by ReginaldWonder »

I'm going with Palpatine.

Vader ended up almost redeeming himself at the end and was such a pussy early on in life. And to me, Boba Fett is more an antihero than a villain. Palpatine is the one who orchestrated everything from behind the scenes, so he gets the credit from me.
*place meta joke here*

ric

Post by ric »

went vader. did anything he wanted to do. front lines. little recon shits. choking dudes through screens.

hustler

Post by hustler »

is boba fett really a villain? hes more anti hero, but if u put him in the bounty hunter poll then hes gona win that in landslide. maybe there should be a poll for GOAT character: boba, vader, han, obi wan, luke, yoda, u could throw a couple others in there palpatine, chewie, hell even leia or r2. id bet it becomes a two horse race between boba and han.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

hustler wrote:is boba fett really a villain? hes more anti hero, but if u put him in the bounty hunter poll then hes gona win that in landslide.
You pretty much answered this.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

three movies in you think they can't surprise you and then a giant slug is banging leia

jabba is the best implementation of special effects that lucas has done. he takes over the scene with his size & voice. he disgusts people to the point they have to leave. way scarier to a kid than the emperor.

imagine if this guy was jabba

then return of the jedi would suck
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Who are the fagz voting for Palpatine?

ReginaldWonder

Post by ReginaldWonder »

Palpatine's bad ass. I mean, he made Darth Vader his bitch (for roughly 20 years at least) before the ol' cyborg grew a conscience. After which, he still killed his right-hand man for insubordination. Also, he was able to orchestrate a complete Jedi Counsel coup d'état without Yoda, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, or whoever-the-fuck else even noticing until it's too late to stop it. And I know we're not following the Star Wars canon past Episode VI, but if we were, he just clones himself as if nothing had happened and carries on with ruling the galactic empire except he equips himself with bigger guns than the Death Star the 2nd time around. He might look like a sleep-deprived mutant grandfather from Beneath the Planet of the Apes, but he's still a conniving, murderous, power hungry, son of a bitch. Vader on the other hand, is just a heartbroken mama's boy, who built C3PO. Best thing he did was lose to Obi Wan and burn himself to near-death. If it wasn't for that, he'd still have a whiny ass voice, a stupid braid/rat tail, and the most punchable face on the planet. James Earl Jone's voice is mainly what makes Vader a badass, take that away and he's just a deadbeat dad in love with a dead bitch.

The Emperor's the Hitler of the Star Wars series, while Vader is just the Rommel. Arguably, everyone else on this list is subservient to Palpatine with the exception of Boba Fett.
*place meta joke here*

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

vader is just as big time as palpatine, he calls him master because of the sith code. when it came down to it he chucked lil shriveled grandpa down a hole.
1. Nas
2. Drake

hustler

Post by hustler »

ReginaldWonder wrote:Palpatine's bad ass. I mean, he made Darth Vader his bitch (for roughly 20 years at least) before the ol' cyborg grew a conscience. After which, he still killed his right-hand man for insubordination. Also, he was able to orchestrate a complete Jedi Counsel coup d'état without Yoda, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, or whoever-the-fuck else even noticing until it's too late to stop it. And I know we're not following the Star Wars canon past Episode VI, but if we were, he just clones himself as if nothing had happened and carries on with ruling the galactic empire except he equips himself with bigger guns than the Death Star the 2nd time around. He might look like a sleep-deprived mutant grandfather from Beneath the Planet of the Apes, but he's still a conniving, murderous, power hungry, son of a bitch. Vader on the other hand, is just a heartbroken mama's boy, who built C3PO. Best thing he did was lose to Obi Wan and burn himself to near-death. If it wasn't for that, he'd still have a whiny ass voice, a stupid braid/rat tail, and the most punchable face on the planet. James Earl Jone's voice is mainly what makes Vader a badass, take that away and he's just a deadbeat dad in love with a dead bitch.

The Emperor's the Hitler of the Star Wars series, while Vader is just the Rommel. Arguably, everyone else on this list is subservient to Palpatine with the exception of Boba Fett.
:fail:

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

suckas need to hop off the balls of that glorified stormtrooper boba the bitch
1. Nas
2. Drake

hustler

Post by hustler »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:suckas need to hop off the balls of that glorified stormtrooper boba the bitch
i hope drunk driving rob ford runs you over.

ReginaldWonder

Post by ReginaldWonder »

hustler wrote: :fail:
If we were only talking about the original trilogy, I'd agree that I'm full of shit and Vader wins easily. However, if we were to make the same decision based solely on the prequel trilogy, I highly doubt anyone would choose Anakin/Vader over the other choices. He's such a douchey little moron in the prequels, and the fact that he built C-3PO brings him way down in my Badass Villains mental list. I chose not to vote in this category based on my favorite moments, or iconic lines, but on who was running the whole operation and who was the most manipulative in the entirety of the film series.
*place meta joke here*

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

ReginaldWonder wrote:
hustler wrote: :fail:
If we were only talking about the original trilogy, I'd agree that I'm full of shit and Vader wins easily. However, if we were to make the same decision based solely on the prequel trilogy, I highly doubt anyone would choose Anakin/Vader over the other choices. He's such a douchey little moron in the prequels, and the fact that he built C-3PO brings him way down in my Badass Villains mental list. I chose not to vote in this category based on my favorite moments, or iconic lines, but on who was running the whole operation and who was the most manipulative in the entirety of the film series.
And Vader wasn't manipulative? Throughout Empire and Jedi, Vader was scheming and planting the seeds of change in the heads of both The Emperor and Luke. Dude was planning to overthrow The Emperor time ago. He has Han Solo tortured without even bothering in questioning him just to draw Luke out. The guy even got dirty by using Leia as up his ace up his sleeve, when Luke wouldn't play ball with him. And how fucking long would you just stand there while some old geezer is shooting lightning from his finger tips into your son begging for help. Vader took a good ten minutes screen time to realise that shit was wrong before eventually throwing the coffin dodger down a pit.

And if you're really going to bring up the prequels, the dude massacred a whole Tusken camp including the kids in AotC because he decided they were all responsible for his mother's death. Incidentally, this makes Padme the dumbest broad ever for still marrying the guy despite knowing he committed genocide. In RotS, Anakin, now Vader, fucking marches into the Jedi Temple with his bad ass 501st Legion and slaughters everyone there too, including the kids. Vader even fucks up his pregnant wife on Mustafar.

The guy was on some Adolf Hitler / Joseph Stalin levels of evil atrocity shit, but apparently it's OK though, 'cause he redeemed himself in the last few minutes of his life by saving his long lost son and doing in his "old friend", Palpatine. Nevermind the amount of lives he took, Anakin Skywalker was worthy enough for his ghost to stand next to Obi-Wan and Yoda at the end of Jedi according to Lucasfilm.

Speaking of villainy. Tarkin, though. Blew up a planet of millions, perhaps billions of people just because Leia wouldn't snitch.

The ILLatino

Post by The ILLatino »

All I can say is that when I was a kid, Vader scared the everloving shit outta me.
http://www.twitter.com/the_illatino

RIP Josh
Galvatron78 wrote:I wanna put my head up Irina's skirt and say a Das Efx verse.

ric

Post by ric »

Speaking of villainy. Tarkin, though. Blew up a planet of millions, perhaps billions of people just because Leia wouldn't snitch.
serious tho
overlooked
AND he looks evil and villainous
dude is the truth. not exactly a lightweight. for what its worth vader gave him some personal deference but that may just have been situational/organizational consideration