Ink Master S4

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

JaH BLaZe

Ink Master S4

Post by JaH BLaZe »

First ep aired last week. surprised they didn't wait until summer to bring it back. They def making it more challenging already. Who's watching this?

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Re: Ink Master S4

Post by Smithee »

I realize I'm only talking to JaH and maybe Gucci but this is my favorite show so here we go...

My recent thoughts:

-The fight we've been waiting for all season w/ Kyle and Nunez was pretty cool. Although they couldn't actually go at it, both of em came off as legit tough IMO. Kyle getting eliminated makes it seem like it really wasn't that scripted. Sausage's reaction was hilarious.

-That being said, Dave Navarro is a punk ass bitch and a horrible host. He was all dear-in-the-headlights when Kyle went nuts and didn't know what to do. I never liked him really but after hearing my friend (a hot younger chick) recently asked to take a picture w/ him and he refused, I think he's lame as fuck.

-Oliver is the best.

-Halo gets hated on a lot, but he's legit.

-Lydia sucked but Melissa is a straight up wack artist and not even hot in my opinion. Why she hasn't been kicked off I don't know. The hottest chick this season was girl who bounced after Kyle lost it the first time on the second ep.

-Rob Zombie doesn't talk the way you'd expect.

-I'm rooting for Gentle Jay but I know he won't win. Either gonna be Scott, Sausage, or Halo...

JaH BLaZe

Post by JaH BLaZe »

Smithee wrote:I realize I'm only talking to JaH and maybe Gucci but this is my favorite show so here we go...

My recent thoughts:

-The fight we've been waiting for all season w/ Kyle and Nunez was pretty cool. Although they couldn't actually go at it, both of em came off as legit tough IMO. Kyle getting eliminated makes it seem like it really wasn't that scripted. Sausage's reaction was hilarious.

Seeing that go down was cool, but you can tell Nunez was type scared once Kyle started pushing him and getting in his face and yeah Sausage's react was funny.

-That being said, Dave Navarro is a punk ass bitch and a horrible host. He was all dear-in-the-headlights when Kyle went nuts and didn't know what to do. I never liked him really but after hearing my friend (a hot younger chick) recently asked to take a picture w/ him and he refused, I think he's lame as fuck.

-Oliver is the best.
He's the only judge I respect
-Halo gets hated on a lot, but he's legit.

-Lydia sucked but Melissa is a straight up wack artist and not even hot in my opinion. Why she hasn't been kicked off I don't know. The hottest chick this season was girl who bounced after Kyle lost it the first time on the second ep.

-Rob Zombie doesn't talk the way you'd expect.

-I'm rooting for Gentle Jay but I know he won't win. Either gonna be Scott, Sausage, or Halo... The final 3 right there I feel. Sausage proved that it takes a lot to throw him with the way he handled the gunpowder flash challenge and then rocking it with the elimination tat. That canvas was a dick talkin about , Let me be clear I don't care about your status in the competition , that guy just wanted a free tat and ended up with a badass piece that he didn't deserve. Sausage got him to change places for the tat. The way he turned that whole problem around with finesse and winning it shows that's he's mad professional and qualified to take the whole competition. It's gonna be between him and Scott at the finale. I also think they need to do away with voting to bring back artists from past seasons. Fresh blood.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

JaH BLaZe wrote: Seeing that go down was cool, but you can tell Nunez was type scared once Kyle started pushing him and getting in his face
Eh...they went face to face and Nunez told him "I'm calling you a bitch, too." Not saying he'd have won the fight and and I realize there was security everywhere, but Nunez didn't come across as shook to me at all.
JaH BLaZe wrote:Sausage proved that it takes a lot to throw him with the way he handled the gunpowder flash challenge and then rocking it with the elimination tat. That canvas was a dick talkin about , Let me be clear I don't care about your status in the competition , that guy just wanted a free tat and ended up with a badass piece that he didn't deserve.
Yup. That kid was a punk. Sausage handled it extremely professionally.

JaH BLaZe

Post by JaH BLaZe »

Smithee wrote:
JaH BLaZe wrote: Seeing that go down was cool, but you can tell Nunez was type scared once Kyle started pushing him and getting in his face
Eh...they went face to face and Nunez told him "I'm calling you a bitch, too." Not saying he'd have won the fight and and I realize there was security everywhere, but Nunez didn't come across as shook to me at all.
Nunez was talking all that noise but you can def tell he was a little shook. Watch it again.

JaH BLaZe

Post by JaH BLaZe »

Going into the finale, who do you think is gonna take it? I want my man Sausage to win. He is the best all around artist. Plus he seems like a real good dude too.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

I agree. Sausage, fa sho. Scott is a very talented artist but he's a bitch. I like Halo but he's the least best left. and Matti is just a straight up faggot.

Is the finale next week?

JaH BLaZe

Post by JaH BLaZe »

Smithee wrote:I agree. Sausage, fa sho. Scott is a very talented artist but he's a bitch. I like Halo but he's the least best left. and Matti is just a straight up faggot.

Is the finale next week?
Halo is gone. He lost the challenge this week. Finale is Tuesday at 10.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

Damn, I must've missed this week's ep. Bout to hit up on demand when I get home.

JaH, we're the only non-lurkers who watch this show. :lol: I'm w/ ya tho, breh.

Psychosis
Habitual Line-stepper

Post by Psychosis »

Sausage should've won. Scott fucked up a few tattoos near the end of the competition and it seems the judges were harsher on his final piece than they were on Sausage's.

Also, the fabricated drama throughout the season is awful. It's either getting worse each season or I'm just getting sick of it.
Cash Rulz ponders the subjectivity of art:
Cash Rulz wrote:Taste are funny.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

^ I agree about Sausage but it's reality TV, man. It's supposed to be fun. They're probably gonna bring Sausage back next season against Scott in the 1 on 1 thing w/ Joshua and the funny bearded guy. Maybe even Kyle Dunbar vs. Nunez as he steps to the plate as a judge. And God, I hope Tatu Baby...

JaH BLaZe

Post by JaH BLaZe »

The show has taken a turn for the worse but I still continue to check for it. It's more about drama than the art , which is why I think they're doing the whole rivalry season next season.