Review (Andy Daly Comedy Central Show)

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

stupidregister

Re: Review (Andy Daly Comedy Central Show)

Post by stupidregister »

Great show. I liked the first season more personally but the best segments are the rage-filled ones (Being Batman, 30 Pancakes, Public Speaking).
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

I actually thought this season got off to a slow start but its gotten insanely good the last 5 episodes or so. Magic 8ball made me laugh harder than just about anything in any show this entire year.
Has this been renewed for a third season yet? I could totally see him getting suicide as one of his assignment in the next episode, he's already lost pretty much everything and everyone in his life at this point.
As much as I love the show, it would be really great if it just ended abruptly on a dark as shit note.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

yeah it's been nutso/perfecto since cult/perfect body id say. the rowboat reveal is one of the best things ever and last episode was some serious bummer shit. 'take care of him, clovers', :sad: :sad: . looks like the OG went two seasons, could definitely see it wrapping up in a dark dark fashion after the next ep
moved by duck muscles

Post by 907 »

As great as that would be, I really hope it goes another season or two. It's too goddamn funny, I don't want it to end. I mean, his life can always get worse, right? His father is still alive, for one.
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

Can't get enough, but even if they end it, it's such a rewatchable show. I need both seasons on blu ray baaaaad.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

good interview w/ sepinwall

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watchi ... show-on-tv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Review is coming to an end, getting a short episode order to allow them to finish the series.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ned-867351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Super sad its ending but I'd rather them go out on a high note, it would be hard to sustain this show for an extended run.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

yeah, three or so more sounds about right. guess he got some ABC show w/ anna gunn. as much as i love review, don't really see how another nine or ten ep season would have been possible
moved by duck muscles

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

Coming back tomorrow night, can't wait. Here's an interview w/ Andy Daly-

http://www.avclub.com/article/andy-daly ... iew-251938" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Can't fucking wait. Really rooting for suicide or some other hilarious death to end the show.

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

Very few TV comedies have ever consistently delivered the way this show continuously does. So sad this is the last season.