Deadpool movie feat. Ryan Reynolds: possible

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

jamrage

Re: Deadpool movie feat. Ryan Reynolds: possible

Post by jamrage »

Thought it was good fun, but nothing special. Some decent jokes. Lame villain as others said.

Colossus was pretty badass. The juxtaposition of Carano and Colossus was a little silly. Just didnt believe that Colossus would really have a problem with her. Also, didn't the goth girl murder two guys by crushing them with a car? I thought the X-men didn't kill. Plus you have that whole thing speech at the end. Reynolds was born to play this character, I'll watch another one.

Great move with the credits at the beginning, really set the tone.

You can't blame them for not having more X-men when they were taking such a huge risk here with an R rating. Now rumors of an R Rated Wolverine film are abounding which could be interesting.

6 outta 10
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

ric

Post by ric »

better than i thought but i expected garbage. i hope this guy is absolutely minimized in the civil war or infinity gauntlet storys. like i said somewhere else. deadpools story ought to be more serious and quiet. i mean really. the dudes an assassin. they are treating him like a typical basher who just happens to bash with finesse.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Dude it was pretty spot-on with the tone of the original comics.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

ric wrote:better than i thought but i expected garbage. i hope this guy is absolutely minimized in the civil war or infinity gauntlet storys. like i said somewhere else. deadpools story ought to be more serious and quiet. i mean really. the dudes an assassin. they are treating him like a typical basher who just happens to bash with finesse.
Deadpool wont be in the Avengers movies or Civil War series, Fox owns the rights to Deadpool and the X-men and they won't be featured in Disney movies unless some sort of deal is worked out in the future.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

:lol: Ric can never keep that stuff straight.

ric

Post by ric »

@jamrage/afronaut
ohhhhhhhhhhh shit. ok. good. that's good fucking news.