Last Comic Standing

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

JaH BLaZe

Last Comic Standing

Post by JaH BLaZe »

Let's talk about this for a minute.
I remember when this show was a reality series based competition show where they housed all the comedians and they went up against each other in head to heads each week. And that one joke Vietnamese mahfucka took it in the first season. Where is he now? Then after the second or third season, they stopped putting them in a house and just kept it on the stage and in challenges. I don't really know if they stopped putting them in a house but they sure as hell stopped filming anything from it. Anyway ... they just picked the 10 finalists this past week thru the audition process and it's about to go down. I think the brother from Louisiana, Rod Man has a chance and the old timer Jimmy Shubert too. What yall think?

Pizon

Re: Last Comic Standing

Post by Pizon »

Rod Man was funny tonight.

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

Yeah Rod Man killed it tonight. Shubert had a strong set but Rod Man's was def. better. Like I said in the Comedy thread, I've been really impressed with Joe Machi's first two sets. I'm still a lil' upset about them cutting ya boy Randy Liedtke, especially since his try-out set was much better than some of the people who did get chosen, but there are still a few legit funny comics in the competition.

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

Roseanne does a lot of weird shit with her hands. I think I just her do a Scott Hall 2 handed point.

JaH BLaZe

Post by JaH BLaZe »

That was some epic showdown shit tonight. This show has def gotten better