Louis C.K.’s movie premiere

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Re: Louis C.K.’s movie premiere

Post by SYM »

How can anyone with an iota of logic defend it? It's moronic and overly entitled behavior that could have been so easily avoidable.

Guy had his chance months ago to own up to it and he fucked up even more in that regard.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

^you have no credibility, your dick only gets hard for lena dunham

To the hetero males who are attempting to defend this; i hope you have a 50 year old boss who pulls out his dick and jizzes in front of you

i know this doesn't apply to me, but i have been the subject of a pass from a boss in the past. i brushed it off and continued with my career unhindered. i refuse to coast to the top by exploiting my innate desirability, unlike many immoral women out there.
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Can we draft Hustler in to ghostwrite his weed carrier EDM's posts plz?

French-Canadian guys called Kevin are unconvincing as the :phila:'s new #problematic #edgelord.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

^card officially pulled. hustler just got fired cause his boss found out he posts trump memes, so he should be available.
1. Nas
2. Drake

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

BTW how'd you look me up? i'm applying for a new job rn and i don't want them to find anything
1. Nas
2. Drake

After EDM's string of failed gimmicks throughout the years, it's inevitable that he'd end 2017 swaggerjacking Gusty Wigga as the Pierre Joseph Watson of the :phila: .

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Your whole existence is a gimmick, chicken sticks.

Let the record state that a) ive been real all my life you confyse it with conceit and b) i am willing and enthusiastic to fuck kevin spacey c) i wouldn't fuck louis ck but i would let him jerk off in front of me
1. Nas
2. Drake

U look like a French mormon exchange student who just discovered Pearl Jam, bruv.

But congrats - you have now usurped Will High from his perch as the holder of the :phila:'s most patchiest facial hair.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

you have the lower body proportions of the 14yo boy kevin spacey lay on top of but did not rape -- certainly not because his thighs were muscular enough to obstruct the action, implying mr spacey values consent even when molesting teens.
1. Nas
2. Drake

Kevin - that pitiful attempt at a goatee of yours is not disguising your double chin.

ric

Post by ric »

Seriously all I want right now is for the Lck shit to be put on the back burner and for real actual sex crimes to be discussed. But the lack of seriousness (he whips it out after asking or jerks it OVER THE PHONE) and lack of intensity here essentially means my initial fear basically is coming true: this is the new wave of reality-tv/car-wreck infotainment. Nobody actually cares about this. Aside from some stars who will lose their jobs and new lower standards for social norms (fact-finding is essentially irrelevant in all this hub bub) the end game is here is simply: Facebook/social media takes the next step to becoming the self-vetting arbiter of trends and thoughts.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Worse still, fbook and twitter are run by unabashed feminists. There is no pretense of impartiality; questioning the anti-male agenda gets you decertified or banned. In a forum, fine. Go somewhere else. These platforms are pervasive though, and we've seen that even well funded competitors have failed to penetrate. Some have suggested regulating them like utilities.
1. Nas
2. Drake

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) wrote:Kevin - that pitiful attempt at a goatee of yours is not disguising your double chin.
Somebody's angling for a selfie. U wanna see my V fam?
1. Nas
2. Drake

ric

Post by ric »

development december 2017
the sexual misconduct thing is hitting a lot of people. of course it hits politics. i mean of course. politics is one area where opinion is and of itself currency and part of the foundation of the thing. which is kind of strange. franken step down for something that was 10 yrs old? not so sure that has anything to do with anything. he stage kisses these chicks with too much tongue! BURN IN HELL! i mean really.

lauer has a button-locking door. its made to sound ominous like he traps you in his sound proof office and there you are trapped. but maybe its because the guy just gets busy. apparently he fucks katie couric. apparently he fucks everybody. they all scream sexual harassment! couric is apparently really upset that they are doing that. maybe him fucking these chicks is not actually against their will. maybe they are using sexual misconduct to distance themselves from their own feelings and any social dirt that somebody found on them and now theyre embarassed. so they scream misconduct! and theyre let off the hook. just as in the time before this political mood they bonded over it ('his dick is so curvy omg im glad he has a rabbit in that closet').

i dont know what happened. but the guy lost his job. for fucking people. i dont even really know who he is. maybe he did something wrong. cool. but then why is couric so pissed off?

one of charlie roses chicks. she turned him down. apparently a lot. he made advances or whatever he did. shes like 'lets not be too unreasonable here' in some article. i forget the thrust of it (zing). but it covers some of what i personally would like to see in this discussion but not all.

pamela anderson says 'hey everyone in the universe knew about weinstein' as if that means you are auto-consenting to one of the few people in this misconduct hurricane who have done seriously fucked up rapey type things. then she says she was abused when she was younger. like ugh. way to blow it for the reasonable sex abuse victim voice of reason. firstly its too early in terms of the timing to have premium impact. secondly shes apparently too much of a moron to realize how to even assist reigning in a multi actor multi platform public discussion. what you want is for someone high profile and respected like say cate blanchett to come out and say 'im a victim of sex abuse; yall need to chill about xyz but youre cool on abc'

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

it's not clear to me that al franken stepping down for a titty-grabbing photo is a better situation than trump fingering some models & getting away with it. if i had to be a politician i'm rolling with the guys who get laid.
1. Nas
2. Drake

ric

Post by ric »

@malek
That is a decent point here.

Chappelle stand up brings some Louis ck bs lulz but now those points are valid because Chappelle is famous and funny whereas everyone (in life not just :phila: ) thought Ric was a chauvinist a hole
:cas:
But you know whatever come at me motherfuckers