Guilty Pleasures

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

MTV's Undressed

:gyeah:

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

cascarrabias wrote:Image
or alternatively known as...

..in the UK.

OMNI

Post by OMNI »

The OC
Some Justin Timberlake songs

Snuggles the DESTROYER

Post by Snuggles the DESTROYER »

Spartan wrote:
cascarrabias wrote:Image
or alternatively known as...

..in the UK.
Everytime I walk by a slushy machine I think of this movie.

The animated Robin Hood by disney is a favorite of mine (fav Robin Hood for sure.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Entourage
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Jen wrote:Entourage
I just finished watching the season premiere. What happened it the last five minutes? My recorder only recorded 25 minutes for some reason.

It cut out right when Ari was talking to Vince and Eric about the Olsen twins movie offer, in case that'll help kick start your memory.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Did you see the part where Ari and Eric have dinner and Ari tells him that he can't get Vince on any lists for the movies they want unless Vince does Aquaman. Vince told Ari that as much as he likes all the "toys", he grew up poor and he'd rather give them up than do roles he doesn't want.

Turtle got upset that he was being unappreciated and dicked around by Eric and the others. He got Vince's brothers head shots in order and they came out well AND got a whole bunch of food and shit delivered from back East to them.

Basically they're just kind of setting up the plot to follow the What Will Vince Do Now - suck it up and play Aquaman to get casted in roles he really wants or try to buck the system? And it's all coming down on Eric (nothing new there).
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.