Fake Article About Lemmy Being Bisexual

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

cascarrabias

Fake Article About Lemmy Being Bisexual

Post by cascarrabias »

Here's the fake article released on July 2, 2005.
bravewords.com wrote:MOTORHEAD's Lemmy - "My Sexual Urge For Females Was Always A Driving Force To The Music"

Ian 'Lemmy' Kilmister is a Rock n Roll icon. His legendary band MOTORHEAD has been going on strong for over 30 years, and there looks like no signs of the band, or the man faltering.

"I play Rock n' Roll to the max," he told VH1, "Motorhead are a Rock n' Roll band, devoted to partying, booze, and sex". Sex is something Lemmy Kilmister is renowned for. The man claims to have bedded thousands of women, including ladies from Penthouse and Playboy. Lemmy isn't the most good looking of all chaps, but he's definitely turns humans on, whether with his music or with his lifestyle.

But has his life been all women all the time?

"People have difficulties overcoming guilt", Lemmy said, "One thing that makes us feel guilty is our sexuality. I know many good people who are gay or bisexual, and I'm proud to say that I can Rock and booze with the best of them. Why? Well, because I am one."

You heard right, Lemmy has decided to come clean and spill the truth out to all his fans.

"My sexual urge for females was always a driving force to the music. Songs like 'Limb From Limb' and 'Make My Day' were written as odes to the female body. But sometimes we, as men, can not always find females to be the more... err... nourishing gender sometimes. Y'know what I mean? Sometimes this... feeling takes you over and you wanna experiment and try out new stuff. I am proud of being a bisexual, and this still doesn't mean I don't want a little bit of p**** on the side (laughs)."

"Prejudices are always hard to break. But I don't give a shit about what others think of me. Motorhead has never been about the critics. It's all the music. Just because I enjoy some guys doesn't mean jack. I still churn out the music every fucking night, all the fuckking time. I am proud of my fans, and they know that I always give 100%."

Rock n' Roll, and in particular Metal has always been a rather macho genre. However, with legendary musical icons like Rob Halford (JUDAS PRIEST) and Freddy Mercury (QUEEN) admitting to being homosexual, the stereotypes have been stripped down. Lemmy's coming out may come as a shock, but can we deal with it? The man certainly can.

"I love you guys. No innuendo intended!"
Now the article posted the next day.
blabbermouth.net wrote:Looks like the article posted the other day at BraveWords.com has turned out to be a fake!

We reported the article yesterday, and immediately it caused quite a stir. In it, Lemmy purportedly announced his bisexuality to a VH1 interviewer. So you can imagine all the hullaballoo going on in the Metal community this weekend.

But then today, Blabbermouth.net posted the following article:

A fake MOT

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Lemmy isn't the most good looking of all chaps

No way, d00d !!

Sankofa

Post by Sankofa »

I Drive A Lexus wrote:
Lemmy isn't the most good looking of all chaps

No way, d00d !!
:lol:

Y@k Bollocks
Location: I was wearing Sergio Tacchini before the internet existed

Post by Y@k Bollocks »

(I've already told this story here but 'WHATEVZ'.)

At college, my friend Ben took his bird to see Motorhead at a low key concert in his hometown of Hastings. He was a [B[massive[/B] fan so was, naturally, amped to see them in such an obscure place, playing in such a small venue.

Anyway... the gig finished, and everyone piled into the pub nextdoor. Ben is at the bar and he sees Lemmy next to him. He decides to say hi and buy Lemmy a pint. They get chatting, and Ben decides to introduce his date to Lemmy. She says...

"Oh hi. Great gig, but what are those weird things all over your face?"

Ben is mortified.
Ben leaves.