Where does Stewie from Family Guy rank as far as

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

bostaff skillz

Post by bostaff skillz »

ackbar wrote:can't stand him

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

my top 5 is

dylan
dylan
dylan
dylan
and
dylan

oh.....are we not doing that joke anymore? sorry.

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

I liked Peter Griffin better when he was Homer.
"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

Most Def top 25.......

How you, uh, how you coming on that novel...you working on, uh, got a big, big stack of papers there, gotta, gotta, gotta nice little, nice little story you're working on there...your big novel that you ve been working on for three years. Huh? Got a compelling protagonist...got an obstacle for him to overcome...little story brewing there...working on...working on that for quite some time, huh...yeah, talking about that three years ago...been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative, beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? Yeah? At the end your main character is richer for the experience? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? You got a...no, you deserve some time off.

Comedy.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Icesickle wrote:Jimmy > Cartman.
no no no no no no no no
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Andvil

Post by Andvil »

I love Cartman. I will say though, during the last two seasons of South Park, ESPECIALLY this most recent season, Cartman has become the absolute worst character on the show. He just isn't funny anymore, at all. Nothing he does is remotely funny. And his voice keeps getting less and less Cartman, which is ruining the character. Why they've even decided to change his voice this much is beyond me. The change from season 1 to about season 5 or 6 was good, it was a necessary evolution, but from 6 to now, it's just becoming a regular voice. Which is dumb.

and Jimmy was my favorite character on the show for the first 2 seasons he was on....his lines are becoming a little not funny too, but at least he hasn't really changed that much. He can still be funny.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

Andvil wrote:I love Cartman. I will say though, during the last two seasons of South Park, ESPECIALLY this most recent season, Cartman has become the absolute worst character on the show. He just isn't funny anymore, at all. Nothing he does is remotely funny.
this is false and i will trust nothing you say about cartoons ever again.

music and movies, maybe.

but cartoons, never.

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

the last episode of south park i watched for the first time was the butters episode.

probably one of my favorites...

Andvil

Post by Andvil »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:
Andvil wrote:I love Cartman. I will say though, during the last two seasons of South Park, ESPECIALLY this most recent season, Cartman has become the absolute worst character on the show. He just isn't funny anymore, at all. Nothing he does is remotely funny.

music and movies, maybe.

but cartoons, never.
likewise

give examples as to why you think Cartman is still funny.
Must be from the most recent season (9, right?)

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

I think that we can generally agree that Homer Simpson is probably the greatest cartoon character ever created.

HopeLess
Steve Roger's Ghost

Post by HopeLess »

Cash Rulz wrote:I think that we can generally agree that Homer Simpson is probably the greatest cartoon character ever created.
He is damn sure up there.

The Simpsons and Futurama both have some of greatest cartoon characters of all time.

tpp

Post by tpp »

Cash Rulz wrote:I think that we can generally agree that Homer Simpson is probably the greatest cartoon character ever created.

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

eris wrote:I'm a Peter fan myself.
:arrow:

UNLESS YOUR A FEMALE..

Stewie is a funny emm effer.. i never ranked cartoon charcaters but i'm sure i could think of 50 better than stewie..but that's because i love cartoons.. He's still top notch and worth a good laugh at least every episode...

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

Funk Docta Bombay wrote:I prefer Brian to Stewie.

but if the show focused mostly on Stewie and Brian as a duo, it'd probably be the funniest achievement in human history.

all hyperbole aside, they're seriously funnier than everyone else on that show.
^ agreed upon on all accounts....
Moolah wrote:
Smithee wrote:I'd like to personally thank Andrew Bogut.
:cheers:

Peeping Tom

Post by Peeping Tom »

Andvil wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:

music and movies, maybe.

but cartoons, never.
likewise

cartman ate that kids parents in an elaborate plan to have radiohead watch the kid cry

when the kids made him think he was one of those little redheaded kids he turned them against the town and almost had all the kids exterminated

he pee'd in his moms butt
Barstow CA:
myspace.com/clintonwayne

hustler

Post by hustler »

homer simpson was put into a position to become great. he had the supporting cast which complimented him and allowed him to elevate his status of greatness to an mvp calibur. not only did the rest of his family contribute to this, but the whole city and population of springfield played integral roles in homer j simpsons climb to the top. dude is legendary.

stewie griphen, on the other hand, pretty much has to fend for himself. brian and lois support him well, and his established relationship with the two have led to many hilarious jokes, conundrums, and stories. unfortunately, stewie has not been incorporated with most of the other inhabitants of quahog. he will occasionally drop a one liner about how ugly meg is, and him and peter have there momments, but generally speaking stewie has not been given the chance to establish himself as a GREAT character. stewie griphen: the untold story could have been his chance to take the next step. i watched it though and it was kindof just more of the same old stuff. stewies not a GREAT character (yet) he damn sure is GOOD one though.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

an-also

Post by an-also »

Im a stewie fan. Him and brian are my favs from that show.

beans79

Post by beans79 »

Peeping Tom wrote:
cartman ate that kids parents in an elaborate plan to have radiohead watch the kid cry
Ah yes, the Scott Tenerman must die episode...and actually, Cartman didn't eat the kids parents, he cooked them as chili and watched the kid eat his own parents...and the real reason he did it was as revenge for the kid selling his pubes to Cartman for $10.

That episode was glorious!!!
(18:05:41) NerdyBroad: libido cancels logic everytime

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

scott tenerman must die was classic. top ten south park easily.

Andvil

Post by Andvil »

Peeping Tom wrote:
Andvil wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:

music and movies, maybe.

but cartoons, never.
likewise

when the kids made him think he was one of those little redheaded kids he turned them against the town and almost had all the kids exterminated

did you even read what I said?

hustler

Post by hustler »

ackbar wrote:scott tenerman must die was classic. top ten south park easily.
i like the one where they eat with their ass and shit out their mouth.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Andvil wrote:
Peeping Tom wrote:
Andvil wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:

music and movies, maybe.

but cartoons, never.
likewise

did you even read what I said?
did you see the Passion of Cartman?
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Doogs

Post by Doogs »

ummm, yeah he's funny, but not top anything. peter is one of my favorites though. if i had to make a top 5 off the top of my head, i'd say, in no order:

1.Homer
2.Dale (from King of the Hill)
3.Master Shake
4.Cartman
5.Mr. Garrison