Best Movie Character Names...

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Cash Rulz wrote:The winner, over every name mentioned previously and yet to be named, is without question...

Furious Styles

:rockout:
John Matrix - arnold s. in Commando
:rockout: ENCORE

plus AXEL FOLEY (no relation to the :phila: alex foley :lol:)

and while we're at it, Reggie Hammond! (peace to Big L)
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Funky Butler wrote:
admiral wrote:John Matrix - arnold s. in Commando
first thing i thought of

It was the second name i thought of. The first one i thought of is Mason Storm.

bostaff skillz

Post by bostaff skillz »

No homo wrote:
The Ivy League Nigga wrote:
bostaff skillz wrote: (i like star wars)
:arrow:

so is no homo saying that ivy league nigga caliing star wars :arrow: is :arrow: ? or is he saying that star wars is double :arrow: ? cuz either way star wars isnt :arrow: and anyone who says star wars is :arrow: is pretty much :arrow: .

The Ivy League Nigga

Post by The Ivy League Nigga »

bostaff skillz wrote:
No homo wrote:

so is no homo saying that ivy league nigga caliing star wars :arrow: is :arrow: ? or is he saying that star wars is double :arrow: ? cuz either way star wars isnt :arrow: and anyone who says star wars is :arrow: is pretty much :arrow: .
Fuck all this pussyfooting... Star Wars sucks. Yeah I said it. They aren't even that good of movies, I'm sick of having to concede that "Return of the Jedi is pretty good" as some sort of pacification just so I can justly shit on the rest. Guess what? They all suck. Yup episodes 1-6: shit-e. Even the best film, Episode 3, is just mediocre at best.

Now if you like the Star Wars universe just say that shit. If you enjoy the mythology just say that shit. If you like to dress up like some obscure character from the catina on Planet X just say that shit. But don't talk to me about cinema and say that Star Wars are "really good movies" because they aren't. They're corny and simple.

WORD.

Andvil

Post by Andvil »

The Ivy League Nigga wrote:Even the best film, Episode 3
:lol:

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

Bullet tooth Tony

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

bostaff skillz wrote:
No homo wrote:

Fuck all this pussyfooting... Star Wars sucks. Yeah I said it. They aren't even that good of movies, I'm sick of having to concede that "Return of the Jedi is pretty good" as some sort of pacification just so I can justly shit on the rest. Guess what? They all suck. Yup episodes 1-6: shit-e. Even the best film, Episode 3, is just mediocre at best.

Now if you like the Star Wars universe just say that shit. If you enjoy the mythology just say that shit. If you like to dress up like some obscure character from the catina on Planet X just say that shit. But don't talk to me about cinema and say that Star Wars are "really good movies" because they aren't. They're corny and simple.

WORD.
Damn this is the best post ever. I could never get close to saying what you said in that few words. Well let me try, if you are over 12 years old and you still like star wars there is something wrong with your development, the movies are horrible and on top of that they brought the downfall of great cinema for Michael Bay type bullshit.

Andvil

Post by Andvil »

ThaJim2 wrote:the downfall of great cinema
:lol:

Dwight Strawberry

Post by Dwight Strawberry »

All the names from Major League fit their characters perfectly

Rickey Vaughn
Willie Mays Hayes
Pedro Cerano
Lou Brown
Jake Taylor
Roger Dorn
and of course...Harry Doyle

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

Willie Mays Hayes is classic

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

Castor Troy in Face Off.

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

we should make a thread on some of the worst names as well.

A__TRAIN

Post by A__TRAIN »

NICE GUY EDDIE

We'll miss you chris

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

damn thats rough

TyTaylorFromRockStar:Inxs
Location: "..I feel like a little white girl. I feel fat" - Bun B

Post by TyTaylorFromRockStar:Inxs »

Edgar and Allen Frog aka The Frog Brothers from The Lost Boys.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

ThaJim2 wrote:
bostaff skillz wrote:
No homo wrote:
The Ivy League Nigga wrote: :arrow:

WORD.
Damn this is the best post ever. I could never get close to saying what you said in that few words. Well let me try, if you are over 12 years old and you still like star wars there is something wrong with your development, the movies are horrible and on top of that they brought the downfall of great cinema for Michael Bay type bullshit.
both of you need a hug
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

bostaff skillz

Post by bostaff skillz »

drizzle wrote:
ThaJim2 wrote:
bostaff skillz wrote:
No homo wrote: :arrow:

WORD.
both of you need a hug
ya a big wookie, chewbacca hug

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

chewbacca is a pretty creative name

hustler

Post by hustler »

bostaff skillz wrote:
drizzle wrote:
ThaJim2 wrote:
bostaff skillz wrote:

WORD.
both of you need a hug
ya a big wookie, chewbacca hug
these star wars haters are just trying to overcompensate for their extremely low midichlorian counts. do not worry, i have found them a solution.

thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

LOL we got some creative mofos in here

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

Dr. Doom(although a comic book adaptation)
Cenobites