John Travolta's crib...

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

De Seven Free

Post by De Seven Free »

ackbar wrote:he worked a fraction as hard as the average working man to get where he is...and i can guarantee you he also donates plenty to a despicable cult.

sneed

Post by sneed »

BIG GONZO wrote: Travolta is a worthless piece of crap who is trying to compensate for his tiny penis by building a small village as a home.

The only purpose of most of the space is to house his servants that clean everything/take care of his planes/suck his scientologist dick while he looks at pictures of L. Ron Hubbard.
Man, you're HATING! :grin:

Anyways, if you take another look at Travolta's crib, it's really quite modest for how much of a star he is. The living quarters look reasonable with no really huge excess of rooms, I'm sure it's fucking dope but not over the top like some spots I've seen on TV. (cue any sports star)

He's a pilot, that's his passion. If you loved to play basketball and it was your favorite thing to do in the world, wouldn't you love to have a basketball court in your backyard?

Well that is conceivable for the average man, but Travolta's passion happens to be aviation, and since he can afford it, why are you hating?

It's not like he has the runway and planes JUST have it like most million/billionaires do, he uses that shit a lot (saw it on vh1). I could see if dude had a 144 bedroom house, with a golf course, lake, basketball court, tennis court, pool etc it'd be rediculous but if you relook it's not.

I'm not riding dudes nuts, im just tired with people who don't take the time to read into things and just hate.

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

I want to titty fuck Kelly Preston.

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

Travolta's a no talent cornball who doesn't deserve what he has. Money is nothing without style and class. Travolta has neither.

End of story son.

And that house looks like garbage. That dude from Blink 182 (not Barker, the singer) had the right idea. He has an open air house in Arizona and this humongous living room that has no walls. Shit is next level architecture...

Masked Terror #1

Post by Masked Terror #1 »

Pretty sure he bought an airstrip and turned it into a house, not vice versa.

Smooth Lou
The Mayor

Post by Smooth Lou »

manwhore wrote:
Magneto wrote:Image
im confused.

this is mj's joint right?

not the sultans?

why would the sultan have basketball courts and a golf green, lol. and it doesnt look palace like. just regular mansions.
Yeah, this is MJ's house. Here's what it looks like from Google Maps...

God dammit. I can't find it anymore. But yeah, biiiiiig house.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

travolta ain't got shit...

THE

Raphael De La Ghetto

Post by Raphael De La Ghetto »

You have to look at these things and know these guys need to put more money where it's needed.
C'mon, who the fuck needs 24 bathrooms?