has anyone NEVER walked out a movie theater?

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

admiral wrote:
CRASH DDZ wrote:i walked out of my boyfriends back, last of the mohicans and almost Valentine the horror movie.
why that one?

some of you guys need to choose more wisely what to rent and what to see in theatres.

my friend wanted to walk out of double trouble with rodman and van damme, but i'll be goddamned if i ever walk out on a van damme movie.
too long.. and some of the girls with us where ripped.. we basiclly annoyed everyone there and then left (at the time the theatre it was at was only $1.50 a movie too...)
StormShadow wrote:
and I never get up to piss or anything either.
anyone else take this as he sits to pee ?

j/k j/k...

StormShadow

Post by StormShadow »

CRASH DDZ wrote:
admiral wrote:
CRASH DDZ wrote:i walked out of my boyfriends back, last of the mohicans and almost Valentine the horror movie.
why that one?

some of you guys need to choose more wisely what to rent and what to see in theatres.

my friend wanted to walk out of double trouble with rodman and van damme, but i'll be goddamned if i ever walk out on a van damme movie.
too long.. and some of the girls with us where ripped.. we basiclly annoyed everyone there and then left (at the time the theatre it was at was only $1.50 a movie too...)
StormShadow wrote:
and I never get up to piss or anything either.
anyone else take this as he sits to pee ?

j/k j/k...
oh man i'm gonna stand and piss in your face

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

whew, i thought i was weird or something :lol:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

I have never walked out, but i have come close a few times. Usually if im thinking about walking out ill think about the 8.00 i just spent on the ticket and say fuck it stay and make fun of the movie the rest of the way through.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Move Free

Post by Move Free »

only movie i walked out of was the thin red line

fuck that fucking movie

GM Dizzy Skillespie
Ghetto Revivalist

Post by GM Dizzy Skillespie »

a little story...

So me and my friends were really excited about seeing Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and we all figured it'd be best if we got stoned before going...

well we ended up hotboxing the car and getting UBER-stoned. We roll in there all baked. Some of my friends accidently cut infront of people in line to get tickets cuz they weren't sure what was going on.
So I'm kinda noid from that... like maybe we can't handle this.

We walk into the showing room and BAM... no seats. There were 5 of us and we all paniced cuz we couldn't spot a place to all sit together.
We're all huddled near the steps trying to decide what to do and I just yell "SCATTER!!!"
of course we all crack the fuck up and have to leave the room to this hallway.
We end up deciding to leave and comeback another night after my one friend was so paranoid he said he'd pay for everyone's tickets if we just left.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

GM Dizzy Skillespie wrote:a little story...

So me and my friends were really excited about seeing Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and we all figured it'd be best if we got stoned before going...

well we ended up hotboxing the car and getting UBER-stoned. We roll in there all baked. Some of my friends accidently cut infront of people in line to get tickets cuz they weren't sure what was going on.
So I'm kinda noid from that... like maybe we can't handle this.

We walk into the showing room and BAM... no seats. There were 5 of us and we all paniced cuz we couldn't spot a place to all sit together.
We're all huddled near the steps trying to decide what to do and I just yell "SCATTER!!!"
of course we all crack the fuck up and have to leave the room to this hallway.
We end up deciding to leave and comeback another night after my one friend was so paranoid he said he'd pay for everyone's tickets if we just left.
You were too stoned to get your money back for not enough seating?
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

GM Dizzy Skillespie
Ghetto Revivalist

Post by GM Dizzy Skillespie »

yeah we paniced and went out the nearest exit....

it should be an anti-marijuana commercial

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

GM Dizzy Skillespie wrote:yeah we paniced and went out the nearest exit....

it should be an anti-marijuana commercial
Damn, I've been extremely stoned before, but never too stoned to get my money back. I guess I'm frugal.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

i've been far too fucked up to get money back many times.

I walked out of A History Of Violence because I couldn't have been less interested in that movie.