Howard Stern Tries to Kill ג€˜American Idolג€™

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

:lastweek:

But he shouldn't get the credit, Votefortheworst.com should. He just endorced it.

erksortega

Post by erksortega »

I think the guy called in after stern was already pushing sanjay. I haven't been listening consitently lately but I know they have been talking about trying to get sanjay to win for a while.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

erksortega wrote:I think the guy called in after stern was already pushing sanjay. I haven't been listening consitently lately but I know they have been talking about trying to get sanjay to win for a while.
false. he called in after stern found out about the site. after the call-in they started the rally. that day eric the midget called in and since he was so upset they REALLY campaigned to have sanjaya win.

trust me. i listen to stern atleast 7 hours out of the day and that includes repeats.

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

can someone explain to me why last week EVERY major cable news channel ran a segment about this fucking homo?

flipping through the news channels i saw a clip of him on cnn, msnbc and fox news. ridiculous. who gives a shit imo.

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

I could care less...but it would be fun to see the Brown vote + the gay vote + the stern/picktheworst vote topple American idol.

Willie B

Post by Willie B »

this would be the only reason i would ever watch, or participate in any type of discussion, of american idol.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

Philaflava wrote::lastweek:

But he shouldn't get the credit, Votefortheworst.com should. He just endorced it.
honestly, it didn't jump off till stern mentioned it.

i never would've heard about vftw.com if it weren't for stern.