The onion does same Wes Anderson jokes we did 3 months ago

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

The onion does same Wes Anderson jokes we did 3 months ago

Post by drizzle »

Playa hatin fake ass style biting bitches. The thread we had for the trailer when it popped up was basically the same shit.

New Wes Anderson Film Features Deadpan Delivery, Meticulous Art Direction, Characters With Father Issues
September 24, 2007 | Issue 43ג€¢39

LOS ANGELESג€”Fans who attended a sneak preview Monday of critically acclaimed director Wes Anderson's newest project, The Darjeeling Limited, were surprised to learn that the film features a deadpan comedic tone, highly stylized production design, and a plot centering around unresolved family issues.

"What will he think of next?" audience member Michael Cauley said. "And who could have foreseen the elaborately crafted '60s-era aesthetic, melancholy subtext, and quirky nomenclatureג€”to say nothing of the unexpected curveball of casting Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman, and Bill Murray?"

In a recent review, New York Times film critic A.O. Scott also expressed surprise at the film's cutting-edge soundtrack, which features a Rolling Stones song and three different tracks by the Kinks.
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

citizen

Post by citizen »

well, hows the movie?

None

Re: The onion does same Wes Anderson jokes we did 3 months a

Post by None »

drizzle wrote:Playa hatin fake ass style biting bitches. The thread we had for the trailer when it popped up was basically the same shit.

New Wes Anderson Film Features Deadpan Delivery, Meticulous Art Direction, Characters With Father Issues

LOS ANGELESג€”Fans who attended a sneak preview Monday of critically acclaimed director Wes Anderson's newest project, The Darjeeling Limited, were surprised to learn that the film features a deadpan comedic tone, highly stylized production design, and a plot centering around unresolved family issues.

"What will he think of next?" audience member Michael Cauley said. "And who could have foreseen the elaborately crafted '60s-era aesthetic, melancholy subtext, and quirky nomenclatureג€”to say nothing of the unexpected curveball of casting Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman, and Bill Murray?"

In a recent review, New York Times film critic A.O. Scott also expressed surprise at the film's cutting-edge soundtrack, which features a Rolling Stones song and three different tracks by the Kinks.
Let's ride on the mark ass busters.

GM Dizzy Skillespie
Ghetto Revivalist

Post by GM Dizzy Skillespie »

None wrote:
drizzle wrote:Playa hatin fake ass style biting bitches. The thread we had for the trailer when it popped up was basically the same shit.

REGULATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOUNT UP!!!!

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

GM Dizzy Skillespie wrote:
None wrote:

REGULATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOUNT UP!!!!

it was a clear black night a clear white moon.

citizen

Post by citizen »

warren g was at the beach, tryin on costumes

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

citizen wrote:warren g was at the beach, tryin on costumes

the spelling bee champ chilling on his throne...

whats NXET!

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

i just checked the onion real quick to see if they ever did a regulators joke, the only Warren G those faggots know is Warren G. Harding

None

Post by None »

drizzle wrote:i just checked the onion real quick to see if they ever did a regulators joke, the only Warren G those faggots know is Warren G. Harding
I figure there are at least two people from The Onion constantly combing Philaflava for jokes every few days. I expect A UGodzilla article by the end of the week.

GM Dizzy Skillespie
Ghetto Revivalist

Post by GM Dizzy Skillespie »

drizzle wrote:i just checked the onion real quick to see if they ever did a regulators joke, the only Warren G those faggots know is Warren G. Harding

just hit the website of the Wiki P on a mission to research Warren G. Harding.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

GM Dizzy Skillespie wrote:

just hit the website of the Wiki P on a mission to research Warren G. Harding.
this is going to be on the front page of the next week's onion, mark my words

richard lamplighter

Post by richard lamplighter »

hate the onion

especially now that weekly world news is gone

i triple hate the onion now