10/4 Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

artMajor

10/4 Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock

Post by artMajor »

CBS ELITEXC SATURDAY NIGHT FIGHTS

yall ready for this? Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock. i think KS is gonna get beat...but it should be fun to watch regardless.

KS has his own sneakers now? hahaha

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Those look custom..

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

kimbo gonna whoop that ass
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

hustler

Post by hustler »

i hope kimbo slice uses the ankle lock
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Re: 10/4 Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock

Post by Moolah »

artMajor wrote:i think KS is gonna get beat
bold call

Quotashun

Post by Quotashun »

Looking forward to this. Then we got back-to-back UFCs, 89 and 90 on Oct. 18 and 25.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Merge w/ Official MMA Thread?

In other news, Ken Shamrock shoved Kimbo Slice at the weigh-ins, and Gina Carano had to get naked in order to make weight. Tawdry photos showing anything significant have not surfaced.

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

BigCat8 wrote:Gina Carano had to get naked in order to make weight. Tawdry photos showing anything significant have not surfaced.
she got naked and made weight? :gyeah:

and i see Ken getting knocked out going for a takedown.

Karisma

Post by Karisma »

Id claim that id club Carano in the head and drag her to a rape destination but I aint sure I club hard enuff

Still I want that poosay!!!!!!!!!11111
"Daddies home...Niggas is Scared, Way before I put the Key in the Door"-Jigga

/\ Bernard Pollards House

...He hit Tom just above the shoes, and poured
MORTON salt in our Superbowl Wounds!!

YALL READY TO RIDE ON THIS FOOL??
RAWBLE RAWBLE

Panama

Post by Panama »

The clash of the bums

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

i just found out that Arlovski is gonna be on this card, very interesting

and here's video of the weigh ins:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aGw8HrNmJiw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aGw8HrNmJiw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

blastmaster
King Duggan

Re: 10/4 Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock

Post by blastmaster »

Moolah wrote:
artMajor wrote:i think KS is gonna get beat
bold call
:lol:

artMajor

Post by artMajor »

well...i guess we'll just have to wait till next time...

:owens:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

SUNRISE, Fla. -- Ken Shamrock will not be fighting Kimbo Slice in the main event of EliteXC ג€œHeat,ג€ according to an official statement made Saturday by announcer Jimmy Lennon Jr. inside the BankAtlantic Center.

Seth Petruzelli, who was scheduled to fight Aaron Rosa on the undercard, has replaced Shamrock and will fight Slice.

Shamrock was medically disqualified Saturday by the Florida State Athletic Commission, after sustaining a cut from a headbutt during a light workout some time within the last 24 hours. In an interview on CBS, Shamrock said the cut required six stitches.

"I was warming up, getting loose, and caught a head and didn't think much of it. Next thing I know, a couple of drops were dripping from my head," Shamrock told CBS. "[We] went to look and hopefully glue it together or something, but it needed six stitches. We we're trying to figure out a way to do this, but we came down here and the commission said they weren't going to let me fight."

A commission official told CBS that Shamrock had received treatment from the Cleveland Clinic and that sutures were in place over his eye, preventing his participation.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Well, before it was "Kimbo might lose this one." Now it's "Kimbo's gonna lose this one." Seth Petruzelli isn't a glass-jaw veteran, so it's gonna be tough for Mr. Slice to win it.

And Kimbo's obviously not happy about it. Sounds like he's gonna cry, haha.

Overall, decent night of fights to distract me from the Phillies playoff loss. :owens:

EDIT: Will I didn't expect that to happen. :roll:

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

exposed
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Panama

Post by Panama »

Panama wrote:The clash of the bums
yep :copy: :copy: :copy:

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

I like the tidal wave of excuses that are being made for their big money fighter. I'm a Kimbo Slice fan strictly because of his demeanor... he's no top level fighter. He couldn't have even beaten Petruzelli if he'd trained for him.

I want to see Kimbo improve his game and actually have some kind of game plan going in rather than rushing in recklessly with his head lowered.

Hopefully people stop talking about him as a Chuck Norris-like figure, and recognize him as what he really is: a work in progress.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Can someone post a .gif of the fight? I blinked and missed it.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Monotonous

Post by Monotonous »

damn...that was pretty wow

shit was over before i realized what happened

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

uh, what the fuck?

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

lol @ that WWF shit in the weigh in

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

LameAim wrote:uh, what the fuck?
seriously :naswtf: :naswtf: :naswtf: :naswtf: :naswtf:

drug

Post by drug »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_w2vCsTNvRY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_w2vCsTNvRY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

manwhore

Post by manwhore »

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

lmao what a bum.

can someone post dana white's response when it's up plz

an-also

Post by an-also »

:rofl: i dont even watch mma/ufc but i caughts the hilights of this. lol @ kimbo getting on the mic after getting beat down saying the after party will still go down etc. what a bum

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

manwhore wrote:Image
Mega :fail:
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Thankfully they had the fight on at the club last night when I was working because nothing brought me greater joy than to see overrated bum ass Kimbo Slice get TKO'd by a real MMA fighter! I was fucking amped when home boy laced him lovely..... And even better it wasn't Ken Shamrock but Seth Petruzelli who ive never heard of...... As soon as the ref stopped the fight I expressed great happiness and went over to some of the dudes I work with who thought Kimbo was a beast and gave then the old " I TOLD YOU SO MAFUCKA!" ...... It was so obvious that Elite XC was trying to make Kimbo some kind of larger than life fantasy MMA Star especially since he should have lost his last fight but for some reason the ref didn't stop it despite the fact homeboy had him in guard on the ground while dropping numerous elbows to Kimbo's face and Kimbo could do nothing but lay there..... Oh well though.... Seeing him get TKO'd in the first 20 seconds of last night's fight was way better anyways.....

Kimbo never fought any real competition and him losing further proves my theory of MMA becoming watered down..... Everyone thinks they are an MMA fighter now..... Kimbo fought a bunch of bums on Youtube and thought he could go in and tussle with PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS! Pure comedy...... What did he do 6 months of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and 6 months of Muay Thai? :lol: what a fucking joke......

Kimbo should just hang up the MMA gloves now and be a " body guard" for Reality Kings......

Im glad that I never bought into the bearded hype....

i was like :lol:

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

the only cool thing about kimbo is his trainer bas rutten who's my favorite and the best mma fighter ever