FUCK JON BARRY

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

FUCK JON BARRY

Post by Reason »

if you do anything, at least click the video

i am so tired of this faggot. he didn't bother me that much as a player, but i always saw the faggot in him during his playing days. it was there, bubbling under the surface

this bitch just says shit to go against the grain. if he truly believes what he says, he's a fucking moron. if he's doing it to be controversial, he's a fag for life.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/stor ... VP09-Barry = Dwyane Wade
My criteria: Who has had the best season? Wade's the one. Kobe might still be a little bit better, but Wade has had the best season. His stats back up that claim. He's the top scorer, eighth in assists and second in steals. Defensively, he's just better than Kobe and LeBron.

what kind of dumb motherfucker EX-PLAYER FOR GOD'S SAKES says the type of shit he says?

i HATE how he argues with mark jackson during broadcasts, he has hatred for lebron that makes no sense (argued with mark jackson that lebron is an average defender and that wade is FAR superior as a defender), and it's not on a comically funny skip bayless level

here are some random quotes i found via google:

- ג€œThatג€™s the problem with Dirk,ג€™ג€™ Barry said during Sunday's Mavs-Celtics telecast on ABC. ג€œIf heג€™s not scoring, Dirk doesnג€™t help ya.ג€™ג€™

- When asked if the Cavs are better than the Celtics, even after a 31-point blowout, he still found a way to say no.

- when it came out that portland and seattle got the top two picks in the draft in 07, he suggested they trade the picks for current stars b/c they were "built to win now"

- in march, he said team record shouldn't matter at all when taking mvp into consideration (starting to sound like eternalreflection)

here is an awesome fact-checking rant by some random anti-fan:

* Jon Barry went 1 of 6 for 2 points in 25 minutes in a 40-point loss to the mavericks in game 7 of the playoffs a mere 1,390 days ago.
*His career high in points scored is 1 point less than Dirk's 2009 average.
*His career high in rebounds is .5 more than Dirk's 2009 average.
* He attempted 1,023 free throws in his career. Oh just for reference, that is 3 fewer free throws attempted than Dirk's number of offensive rebounds (so far).
*In 2004/'05, Dirk Nowitzki attempted 708 free throws -- 315 fewer free throws than Jon Barry attempted in his entire 13 year career.
*Out of the 15 statistical categories listed on NBA.com, Dirk Nowitzki has superior numbers to the insanely pedestrian Barry in all 15 categories, including Jon Barry's specialty, 3 point shooting and free-throw shooting.
*In his career, Jon Barry has made $19,825,000. In the short time Jon Barry has been an ABC analyst, Dirk Nowitzki has made 31.4 million. Cha-ching.
*Jon Barry has no hair. Dirk, can snap his German fingers and at his command can sport flowing golden locks of beautiful German hair.

plus he's a weak douchebag who gets so scared of confetti and/or fake water that he will literally jump out of his chair. fucking loser:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fM83b4Tdkw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fM83b4Tdkw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

he also hangs out with ugly ass hoes and pedogirls even though he's married with kids:

Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

yet it's ok to refer to team success if hr's talking about dwight howard

" His team has had great success all season"
Nets 2022

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

there are a lot of "experts" that are hellbent on saying Kobe is still the best player in the league, is it really too much to just say Lebron is the best player in the league which he clearly is?

did they do the same thing with Jordan, Jordan had the best year but Magic and Bird are still better?

I hate Kobe more by the day, honestly if it wasn't for that Gasol giveaway they'd be winning 45-52 games and noone would even think of saying he's better than Lebron

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

:didntread: :gyeah:

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Smithee wrote::didntread: :gyeah:
smithee, just click the video. please?
Nets 2022

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

He's pompous and arrogant but he's not annoying to me i just tune him out. He's like that simple everyday man at the bar talking shit to get under your skin. Just tune him out reason.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

blessingindisguise wrote:He's pompous and arrogant but he's not annoying to me i just tune him out. He's like that simple everyday man at the bar talking shit to get under your skin. Just tune him out reason.
yea i mean i do, and it's not THAT big a deal, i blew it up out of proportion a little for the sake of message-boarding

but fuck this guy. i am not a cavs fan at all, but anyone who picks wade over lebron citing statistics as a cause when lebron is better in any statistical sense? you're a fucking dumbass. also contradicting yourself about how team success should/shouldn't matter is dumb too.
Nets 2022

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

wow, reason.
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

KeL wrote:wow, reason.
:lol:

the post/thread is on some hyperbolic steez

he still sucks
Nets 2022

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

Reason wrote:
Smithee wrote::didntread: :gyeah:
smithee, just click the video. please?
jus watched and k, sure, kinda lame. not lame enuff to forget his next of kin is teh gawd Image

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Reason wrote:
KeL wrote:wow, reason.
:lol:

the post/thread is on some hyperbolic steez

he still sucks
i love the intensity, i hate that fag too; you made it artistic tho
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

an-also

Re: FUCK JON BARRY

Post by an-also »

Reason wrote: - ג€œThatג€™s the problem with Dirk,ג€™ג€™ Barry said during Sunday's Mavs-Celtics telecast on ABC. ג€œIf heג€™s not scoring, Dirk doesnג€™t help ya.ג€™ג€™
Cant say i disagree with him here

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

yeah, jon barry sucks.

but brent barry and poppa barry are the rings to rule them all.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Nnnnnnnnot that serious. Threads such as these should be reserved for those of the ilk similar to Joe Buck, Mike Tirico, and Doug Collins.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

eternalreflection wrote:there are a lot of "experts" that are hellbent on saying Kobe is still the best player in the league, is it really too much to just say Lebron is the best player in the league which he clearly is?
:larry:
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

an-also wrote:
Reason wrote: - ג€œThatג€™s the problem with Dirk,ג€™ג€™ Barry said during Sunday's Mavs-Celtics telecast on ABC. ג€œIf heג€™s not scoring, Dirk doesnג€™t help ya.ג€™ג€™
Dirk is a pretty good passer and rebounder (especially on the defensive boards).

surprised you of all people don't at least recognize that.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

stupidregister wrote:Nnnnnnnnot that serious. Threads such as these should be reserved for those of the ilk similar to Joe Buck, Mike Tirico, and Doug Collins.
i don't know man.

jon barry is pretty damn shitty.

a lot of the shit he says, afterwards i go :naswtf: .

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

stupidregister wrote:Nnnnnnnnot that serious. Threads such as these should be reserved for those of the ilk similar to Joe Buck, Mike Tirico, and Doug Collins.
What's your beef with Doug Collins?

an-also

Post by an-also »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:
an-also wrote:
Dirk is a pretty good passer and rebounder (especially on the defensive boards).

surprised you of all people don't at least recognize that.
Well the way Barry put it was a little harsh. A lot of times when i'v seen Dirk get shutdown/have a bad game offensively, the other parts of his game also goes downhill somewhat. He gets flustered when he isnt scoring. I dont know if you feel the same way

an-also

Post by an-also »

Oh ya, Barry is pretty garbage. ESPN/ABC NBA panel is pretty garbage as a collective whole anyways so Barry fits right in.

jazzmatazz23

Post by jazzmatazz23 »

an-also wrote:Oh ya, Barry is pretty garbage. ESPN/ABC NBA panel is pretty garbage as a collective whole anyways so Barry fits right in.
Really? I think they have more good people then bad.

Marv Albert, Van Gundy, and Mark Jackson are a terrific trio.
Hebie Brown, and doug collins are good.

Reggie Miller is awful, jon barry is below average. Mikr Trico is solid

Loki

Post by Loki »

Hubie Brown is NOT a good announcer.

manwhore

Post by manwhore »

Loki wrote:Hubie Brown is NOT a good announcer.

:larry: :larry: :larry:

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

manwhore wrote:
Loki wrote:Hubie Brown is NOT a good announcer.

:larry: :larry: :larry:

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

jazzmatazz23 wrote:
an-also wrote:Oh ya, Barry is pretty garbage. ESPN/ABC NBA panel is pretty garbage as a collective whole anyways so Barry fits right in.
Marv Albert does't work with Van Gundy and Mark Jackson.

Mike Breen does.

Btw, I like hubie brown. Doug Collins is ehhhhh but sometimes he'll have an interesting tidbit. few and far in b/w though.

Loki

Post by Loki »

We're all entitled to our opinions. I just don't like being talked down to, and old Hubie chomps at the bit to learn us ignorant public about every rudimentary facet of the game. Great.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

I never felt like Hubie Brown was talking down to me.

When he was coaching, Hubie Brown was considered one of the greatest teachers of the game. He takes that same approach as his broadcasting style during games. He is extremely good at relaying a message to someone/audience even though it is something we all might already know.

an-also

Post by an-also »

jazzmatazz23 wrote:
Really? I think they have more good people then bad.

Hebie Brown, and doug collins are good.

Reggie Miller is awful, jon barry is below average. Mikr Trico is solid
I said terrible panel, not broadcast team

an-also

Post by an-also »

jazzmatazz23 wrote:Mikr Trico is solid
:larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry:

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Dirk is a pretty damn bad defender

he is a good rebounder and a decent passer

you can't deny Wade's historic season either

30.2 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 7.5 apg, 2.2 spg, 1.3 bpg, .491 FG%

the man will have over 175 steals and 100 blocks

Lebron is a better man defender but Wade is right up there in terms of help defense.

Celtics I still see as favs to win, without Garnettt they aren't nearly the defensive threat they are with him
UBM CD COMING SOON