lamar odom marrying a kardashian

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

Roy Johnson wrote:Image

She's hot as is, but if she were to drop 20 to 30 pounds? :ohsh:

To clarify, this is not the type of woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, but if you're Lamar Odom, why not test the gypsy whore waters?

I think that Lamar and Khloe have a lot in common in that they both have major upside that they just can't fulfill, for whatever reason. :lol:

Bitch just needs to chill with the fatty foods. Probably eats cheese squares like they were pieces of pez.
this is one of the greatest Roy posts ever.

RacquetballGangsta

Post by RacquetballGangsta »

VideoKilledThe wrote: ...as for Lamar, I'm disappointed. You're a multi-millionaire, professional ball player in LA, for the World Champion Lakers and this is the best bitch you can pull?!?!?
my sentiments exactly
twitter.com/deweydimbabwe
www.stonesthrow.com/vex

nett ist der kleine bruder von scheiße

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

RacquetballGangsta wrote:
VideoKilledThe wrote: ...as for Lamar, I'm disappointed. You're a multi-millionaire, professional ball player in LA, for the World Champion Lakers and this is the best bitch you can pull?!?!?
my sentiments exactly
True, but at the same time, it's hard to convince any semi-sane person that your bizarre candy-eating habits will not destroy your marriage.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Do people honestly think they'll even get to marry? I predict this relationship will be done before the new season of Meet The Kardashians begins.

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Philaflava wrote:Do people honestly think they'll even get to marry? I predict this relationship will be done before the new season of Meet The Kardashians begins.
I'm sick and tired of your cynicism, Gloss.

You think mentally unstable celebrities just link up for hell of it? Huh?

You think Lamar Odom was just like "Hey, I like a woman with a little somethin somethin and you fit the bill. So hey. How bout it?"

Your negative attitude just brings everyone down, man.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

:fail: much?

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Philaflava wrote::fail: much?
You think that having a lot of baseball cards and records is the secret to a fulfilling life.

You openly flaunt your lack of education in the arts and sciences.

And you cherish your low-brow passions - blog rappers, the Phillies, sneakers, collecting gold an platinum records that you had no role in producing, and Howard Stern.

A man of letters like Lamar Odom, on the other hand, shares a more nuanced perspective on life.

Sure, he did grow up in the rich cultural milieu of Boca Raton, Florida, but he worked to get where he is and sees the value of hard work and sacrifice.

He sees how his hard work and sacrifice has earned him the right to take Khloe Kardashian's hand in marriage and to raise multicultural children in post-racial Amerikkka.

Who are you, or I, to deny him that?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Money Gripp wrote:
You think that having a lot of baseball cards and records is the secret to a fulfilling life.

And you cherish your low-brow passions - blog rappers, the Phillies, sneakers, collecting gold an platinum records that you had no role in producing, and Howard Stern.

A man of letters like Lamar Odom, on the other hand, shares a more nuanced perspective on life.

Sure, he did grow up in the rich cultural milieu of Boca Raton, Florida, but he worked to get where he is and sees the value of hard work and sacrifice.

He sees how his hard work and sacrifice has earned him the right to take Khloe Kardashian's hand in marriage and to raise multicultural children in post-racial Amerikkka.

Interesting just one emoticon spawns that kind of reaction. :rofl: at a fucking Earth Science teacher bringing up education because of what I have posted on a message board. You might have scored higher on your aptitude tests but you lack sophistication and you're far from what some would call worldly. I don't even think you've ever ventured outside Jersey before. You're becoming the laughing stock of the sports bar and clearly an unfit moderator because of your constant emotional swings.

You're the fucking Elijah Dukes of The Sports bar homie.

If you asked 10 posters to define you, chance are you it would be you at a bar alone.. You're a loser, and in more ways than one. A fucking depressing, self-inflicted loner who yearns for some affection, even if its means bumping elbows with a dude. You love those nights don't you? It allows you to fill that void and then come running back on :phila: to share your story. Maybe get you a few LOL's or if you're lucky a :cheers:

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Lamar's candy habit + Khole = Jenny Craig's dream.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

oh shit.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I guess I was wrong. They'll be together by the time they get married because its THIS WEEK.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/2 ... index.html

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

Considering Lamar is my favorite Laker, he gets negative respect points. She ain't THAT bad, but come on, he could do better.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

Big Breeze wrote:I neva did think Foye was gonna be a good NBA guard. His college game at Villanova didn't translate well to me. Him and Lowery.

And yea the white cat may have popped some kids with Halle Berry, but she's been ran through. Snipes, Justice, Benet, and Ealy also used to swack it out. They were smart enough to K.I.M.
:lol: :cheers:

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

keL wrote:kloe was slammin on the celebrity apprentice

her big thick white thighs n ass were hittin n stickin

pure pastey goddess

white queen, you go lamar
:lol: Kel ure a damn idiot.

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

This wedding is all Lamar Odom needs to keep him more unfocused durin the season.

Hope Khloe is ready to be a step-mom to 2 kids.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Big Breeze wrote:This wedding is all Lamar Odom needs to keep him more unfocused durin the season.

Hope Khloe is ready to be a step-mom to 2 kids.

awwe

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

You think when Odom faces McCants he's gonna hear shit like "how does my dick taste?"

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Philaflava wrote:Image

You think when Odom faces McCants he's gonna hear shit like "how does my dick taste?"
Some pretty prominent NBA figure, forget who, speculated that 70% of beefs/grudges between NBA players are bitch-related.

Not surprising but also kind of humorous to think that Kobe and Ray Allen don't like each other because of some chick.

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Money Gripp wrote:
Philaflava wrote:Image

Some pretty prominent NBA figure, forget who, speculated that 70% of beefs/grudges between NBA players are bitch-related.

Not surprising but also kind of humorous to think that Kobe and Ray Allen don't like each other because of some chick.

yeah but Kobe and Ray are probably beefin over some dude

So will McCants be freestylin' "Yo Odom, tell me how my Dick taste"

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

fuckin comedy. the rumors about mccants and khole gaying it up in mpls were :rofl:

i guess rashad was holding hands, carrying shopping bags, was wearing silky shirts at the clubs and dancing like a faggot LOL"

:larry:

look at this mark ass sandwich

u dont ever let a bitch make you dress up in all white, wtf

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

I like her. I hate Lamar. But not because I like her. Now I just hate Lamar even more. Unless she makes him play better.

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

I don't give a fuck if it's a celebrity or some bitch that works at an office downtown...u don't marry no broad after only a date of kickin it. That's a recipe for disaster. If Lamar and Khloe really do get married, hopefully he will get a prenup. She has money of her own, but she don't have money like he does.

He just got done on a huge contract from when he was hoopin for the Miami Heat that took him through to the Lakers this past season. He just re-upped with the Lakers for about 27 mil ova 3 yearsguaranteed, with an option in the 4th year.

If he hasn't fucked up and spent his money on money on bullshit, he should be in good shape. There's no doubt that as a "brand", Khloe is money and stands to be able to make dough bein a dingy socialite for the next several years.

This shit is wrong on so many levels though.
Last edited by Big Breeze on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

keL wrote:u dont ever let a bitch make you dress up in all white, wtf
I guess u don't go out much, but no bitch has to force u to wear white at a "white" party. It's a theme and everybody where's it to be allowed in.

They also have "black-tie" events, but I guess that may be to negro for u.

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Big Breeze wrote:
I guess u don't go out much, but no bitch has to force u to wear white at a "white" party. It's a theme and everybody where's it to be allowed in.

That was probably at Reggie and Kim's white party.

I will now drink a gallon of anti-freeze for knowing the above information.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Philaflava wrote:
Money Gripp wrote:

Interesting just one emoticon spawns that kind of reaction. :rofl: at a fucking Earth Science teacher bringing up education because of what I have posted on a message board. You might have scored higher on your aptitude tests but you lack sophistication and you're far from what some would call worldly. I don't even think you've ever ventured outside Jersey before. You're becoming the laughing stock of the sports bar and clearly an unfit moderator because of your constant emotional swings.

If you asked 10 posters to define you, chance are you it would be you at a bar alone.. You're a loser, and in more ways than one. A fucking depressing, self-inflicted loner who yearns for some affection, even if its means bumping elbows with a dude. You love those nights don't you? It allows you to fill that void and then come running back on :phila: to share your story. Maybe get you a few LOL's or if you're lucky a :cheers:
damn.. no response?

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

Big Breeze wrote:

LOL.

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

naturalborn103 wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
Money Gripp wrote:

damn.. no response?
It was a wind-up, Broseph Kennedy. :roll:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

McCants has publically said he only dated her for publicity.

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Philaflava wrote:McCants has publically said he only dated her for publicity.
really, damn thats kold blooded
UBM CD COMING SOON

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Big Breeze wrote:

im usually too balls deep in some black pussy to worry about going out in public with the fags dressing the same

:roper:

move around faggot