Ines Sainz > erin andrews

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Ines Sainz > erin andrews

Post by capable_keL »

she works mainly in mexico, but we need to get her in america doing more sports reporting. she worked a super bowl once

:ohsh:

[/img]http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-c ... 00.jpg[img]

[/img]http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon/sainz.jpg[img]

thread inspired by

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2842 ... her#page/1

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

oh my.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

:jiz:

an-also

Post by an-also »

:ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh:

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Sylissez wrote:oh my.
Philaflava wrote::jiz:
an-also wrote::ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh:

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

an-also wrote::ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh:
Indeed.

She does in fact destroy Erin Andrews.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Lid

Post by Lid »

:hump: :face: :jiz:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I don't even think Andrews is all that hot. She is hot for a sports reporter but she had a bit of a bird face.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

she has a cult following on photobucket, this one guy has over 80 pics of her

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

she was better before hte breast implants, her waist and ass are amazing
UBM CD COMING SOON

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

omg

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Chale Holmes

Post by Chale Holmes »

IM GOING TO CUM IM GOING TO CUM IM GOING TO CUM

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

Cot Damn

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Re: Ines Sainz > erin andrews

Post by Trademark »

keL wrote:she works mainly in mexico, but we need to get trademark to buy her family and ransom them for wild sex with her vagina....

DLG

Post by DLG »

dios mio

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... twitt.html

The female sports reporter at the center of a sex harassment claim against the Jets now says she doesn't feel the locker room treatment she received was out of line.

"In my opinion, I never felt I was attacked, nor that anything rude was happening to me," Ines Sainz told Spanish-language program DeporTV on Monday.

"I went to the locker room and started to talk about commentary and sports. Another reporter approached me to say he was sorry these things were happening...and that evidently people were making fun of me," she continued.

Despite the media frenzy that has ensued since Sainz complained of being bombarded by locker-room catcalls as she waited to interview quarterback Mark Sanchez, the reporter now maintains, "In no moment, did I feel offended."

Sainz, a reporter for Mexicoג€™s TV Azteca and a former Miss Spain, also took to Twitter to appeal to fans and defend herself from criticism.

She denied that her choice of outfits while working the field at the Jets' New Jersey training facility over the weekend was "inappropriate," and thanked her fans.

"Thanks to everyone for their support and concern!" Sainz wrote in Spanish via Twitter on Monday. "I already testified before the NFL, and it's up to them to decide whether or not there'll be any consequences."

The 32-year-old blonde beauty said she initially ignored the playersג€™ comments and antics she claims were made at her during the practice.

"What I can tell you is that in the moment I didn't want to give it any importance and I wasn't paying attention, but ... the other media clearly heard and in a show of solidarity made a complaint, looking to ensure that there's always an environment of respect!!" she wrote.

In one Twitter post, she said: "Some of the media are saying that I was dressed inappropriately with the Jets! I was (dressed) exactly like this."

The post was accompanied by a photo of her from behind, wearing a white shirt tucked into a pair of tight jeans, as she stood along the sidelines.

The NFL is investigating the incident, and Commissioner Roger Goodell is demanding answers from the Jets players and coaches.

The 32-year-old, a sports reporter with Mexico's TV Azteca, has worked for the station for several years, and has covered events such as the Super Bowl and the U.S. Open.

Sainz got attention in 2008 when she scored an "exclusive" interview with Terrell Owens.

The Mexican beauty, who is married and was named one of the "Five Sexiest Sports Reporters in the World" by FHM in 2009, is not the first female sports reporter to complain about being treated unfairly by the very people she reports about.

Several women have complained about unfair treatment by male athletes since the 1970s. The most notable incident was in 1990, when Boston Herald reporter Lisa Olson was harassed by New England Patriots players, who were later fined. The team general manager Pat Sullivan was also fired.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... z0zRODLvR0
Nets 2022

an-also

Post by an-also »

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

you shouldn't bump this thread without pictures yo

Req

Post by Req »

Reason wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... twitt.html

The female sports reporter at the center of a sex harassment claim against the Jets now says she doesn't feel the locker room treatment she received was out of line.

"In my opinion, I never felt I was attacked, nor that anything rude was happening to me," Ines Sainz told Spanish-language program DeporTV on Monday.

"I went to the locker room and started to talk about commentary and sports. Another reporter approached me to say he was sorry these things were happening...and that evidently people were making fun of me," she continued.

Despite the media frenzy that has ensued since Sainz complained of being bombarded by locker-room catcalls as she waited to interview quarterback Mark Sanchez, the reporter now maintains, "In no moment, did I feel offended."

Sainz, a reporter for Mexicoג€™s TV Azteca and a former Miss Spain, also took to Twitter to appeal to fans and defend herself from criticism.

She denied that her choice of outfits while working the field at the Jets' New Jersey training facility over the weekend was "inappropriate," and thanked her fans.

"Thanks to everyone for their support and concern!" Sainz wrote in Spanish via Twitter on Monday. "I already testified before the NFL, and it's up to them to decide whether or not there'll be any consequences."

The 32-year-old blonde beauty said she initially ignored the playersג€™ comments and antics she claims were made at her during the practice.

"What I can tell you is that in the moment I didn't want to give it any importance and I wasn't paying attention, but ... the other media clearly heard and in a show of solidarity made a complaint, looking to ensure that there's always an environment of respect!!" she wrote.

In one Twitter post, she said: "Some of the media are saying that I was dressed inappropriately with the Jets! I was (dressed) exactly like this."

The post was accompanied by a photo of her from behind, wearing a white shirt tucked into a pair of tight jeans, as she stood along the sidelines.

The NFL is investigating the incident, and Commissioner Roger Goodell is demanding answers from the Jets players and coaches.

The 32-year-old, a sports reporter with Mexico's TV Azteca, has worked for the station for several years, and has covered events such as the Super Bowl and the U.S. Open.

Sainz got attention in 2008 when she scored an "exclusive" interview with Terrell Owens.

The Mexican beauty, who is married and was named one of the "Five Sexiest Sports Reporters in the World" by FHM in 2009, is not the first female sports reporter to complain about being treated unfairly by the very people she reports about.

Several women have complained about unfair treatment by male athletes since the 1970s. The most notable incident was in 1990, when Boston Herald reporter Lisa Olson was harassed by New England Patriots players, who were later fined. The team general manager Pat Sullivan was also fired.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... z0zRODLvR0
thers a mel gibson joke in here somewhere......
F.U. MOOLAH

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Req wrote: thers a mel gibson joke in here somewhere......
LOL

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

no sympathy. You can't make a career out of dressing provocatively around athletes and then act shocked when said athletes try to fuck you.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

still illiterate wrote:no sympathy. You can't make a career out of dressing provocatively around athletes and then act shocked when said athletes try to fuck you.
exactly. another case of a ho dressing like a ho and then getting mad when she gets treated like a ho.

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

VideoKilledThe wrote:
still illiterate wrote:no sympathy. You can't make a career out of dressing provocatively around athletes and then act shocked when said athletes try to fuck you.
exactly. another case of a ho dressing like a ho and then getting mad when she gets treated like a ho.
Just because I'm dressed this way...

jazzmatazz23

Post by jazzmatazz23 »

God she is hot

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

sick body, face not so much

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Image > all

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Philaflava wrote:sick body, face not so much
a little vida guerra syndrome but still fine as fuck
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

btw i roll with adam carolla on this:

why the fuck you wearin high heels on grass/turf field, bitch? you fuckin slut. put on a pair of pants or a fuckin dress if you don't want people to stare at your ass. WHY THE FUCK YOU WEARING TIGHT ASS JEANS AND HIGH HEELS? YO'URE PRESENTING, YOU SLUT.

:lol:
Nets 2022

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

Philaflava wrote:Image > all
leann tweeden is the truth