General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Mister Cee did it again

Post by Philaflava »

DJ Mister Cee -- I'm Guilty in Prostitution Bust ... Again

6/1/2011 2:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

DJ Mister Cee -- best known for his work with Notorious B.I.G. and Big Daddy Kane -- just pled guilty to a prostitution charge ... and it's his SECOND guilty plea in the past year.

Cee -- real name Calvin LeBrun -- was busted in Manhattan on March 30 ... when cops found him in a car receiving oral sex from a male companion.

The DJ was charged with loitering for the purpose of engaging in a prostitution offence. He's been ordered to attend counseling.

Mister Cee should know the drill -- he was busted for the same thing in October 2010 ... when he also pled guilty.

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

Hopefully his lawyers come up with Mister Cee's master plan.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

i think it's starting to become obvious why he called himself Mr C
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

drizzle wrote:i think it's starting to become obvious why he called himself Mr C
:lol:

Req

Post by Req »

he wanted to suck on her daddy's dick
F.U. MOOLAH

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

He's probably ready to die, although if he does any prison time he could end up born again.

All this for a taste of chocolate.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

[Update: Officials told New York's Daily News that Cee was not charged with a crime but a violation. He was ordered complete three months, or 12 sessions, of counseling with a doctor.]

As previously reported, the longstanding Hot 97 DJ and associate of Big Daddy Kane and The Notorious B.I.G. was arrested on March 30, after police officers allegedly caught him in a sexual act in Lower Manhattan with another man in the wee hours of the morning.

According to the criminal complaint filed by Officer Lindsay Agard, and obtained by the smokinggun.com, Cee was caught with his ג€œexposed, naked and erect penisג€ in the mouth of a man by the name of Lawrence Campbell. Campbell, who goes by the moniker Brookle-Lynne Pinklady on his Facebook page, was found with his ג€œmouth and lips in an up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex.ג€ [Read the police report here]

Campbell was not charged in the arrest.

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

Mr C: Who's gonna take the weight?
Big Daddy Kane: I don't know but DO NOT ....lean on me.

Busta Ry

Post by Busta Ry »

What is the dealio with duke's droopy eyes? That's little less common than being a faggot, IMO.

step one

Post by step one »

Philaflava wrote:
[Update: According to the criminal complaint filed by Officer Lindsay Agard, and obtained by the smokinggun.com, Cee was caught with his ג€œexposed, naked and erect penisג€ in the mouth of a man by the name of Lawrence Campbell. Campbell, who goes by the moniker Brookle-Lynne Pinklady on his Facebook page, was found with his ג€œmouth and lips in an up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex.ג€
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Willie B

Post by Willie B »

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CduA0TULnow?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CduA0TULnow?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

BARRY LURKIN

Post by BARRY LURKIN »

THE KID BARRY IS SEETHING WITH OUTRAGE AND BONERS