What movie did you watch today?

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

The Legend of Chen Zhen - 6/10 - Pretty cool flick, but I enjoyed the Jet Li one a lot more. I think they tried too hard with the story part, and not enough with the fighting. The fight scenes that were in the movie were bad ass though.

Dan

Post by Dan »

Been a slow week since I just moved in to a new place.

Here's what I watched this week:

J

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Some thoughts on some of the shit i've been watching:

MirrorMask (Dave McKean, 2005) - This is another entry into the ג€œgirl enters fantasy world to escape the horrors of the real worldג€ sub-genre. I donג€™t know what it is about these movies but they get me everytime. This isnג€™t as good as Panג€™s Labyrinth or Paperhouse but pretty great in its own right. The girl is part of a family of traveling circus performers and when her mother falls ill, the circus shuts down. The girl enters the dreamworld and must fight off evil while attempting to retrieve the mirrormask and save the kingdom. This was made by Jim Hensonג€™s company and is very unique visually and they created some really great eye candy on a modest budget by combining live action with puppetry, cgi and hand-drawn animation. Recommended.

The Hellbenders (Sergio Corbucci, 1967) ג€“ Corbucci is one of the goat Spaghetti Western directors but this surprisingly is very much an American-style western, more in tune with Howard Hawks than the typical Italian bloodbaths. Joseph Cotten stars as a man who attempts to smuggle stolen money in a coffin across the desert with his sons in an attempt to finance the resurrection of the Confederate Army, only they meet a lot of resistance from everyone from the Union Army to Indians.

A Scanner Darkly (Richard Linklater, 2006) ג€“ I watched this fucked up out of my mind on Percocet, not really a good idea as it confused the shit out of me and I donג€™t remember fuckall about it. Iג€™ll have to revisit it again I guess. It looked pretty on bluray though.

Black Legion (Archie Mayo, 1937) ג€“ This is a very underrated Humphrey Bogart film about a good family man who loses out on a job promotion to a foreigner and in his vulnerability and anger gets sucked into a KKK-esque underground organization called the Black Legion. Once he begins down the path of destruction he loses sight of everything thatג€™s important to him; friends, family, career and things only get worse from there.

Beauty and the Beast (Kirk Wise & Gary Trousdale, 1991) ג€“ I only bought this cause I found a deal to get it packaged with Bambi and Pinochio for like $35 total but I was surprised how much I really enjoyed this on bluray as I never really cared for it at all when I was younger. Gaston really is one of the all-time biggest douchebags in history and the films darker tone and art style were pretty enjoyable.

Back to the Future (Robert Zemeckis, 1985)
Back to the Future Part II (Robert Zemeckis, 1989)
ג€“ Watched both of these back to back and the respective 2 hour making of documentary. Iג€™ve seen both films so many times that I actually enjoyed the docu more than the films I think, pretty informative. The whole idea of the sequel revisiting the original movie from a different perspective is still one of the cooler sequel ideas ever. Classic shit.

Batman & Robin (Joel Schumacher, 1997) ג€“ Even worse than I remembered but definitely more ג€œbad in a good wayג€ than just all around awful. I love that Batman and Robin both have retractable ice skating blades in their boots, you know, just in case they wanna hold hands and go around the rink a couple times. And donג€™t get me started on Bat Girl.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Rob Marshall, 2011) ג€“ I know this series hasnג€™t really been exceptional outside of the first movie but I still end up getting sucked into the theater every time. The main draw is still Deppג€™s Jack Sparrow but Ian McShane was an excellent addition to the cast and Penelope Cruz is pretty good eye candy. Plus no more faggotass Orlando Bloom and the silly Kiera Knightly love triangle. This movie has topless killer mermaids. Lazy afternoon fodder, they really should reboot this series as a hard R with blood and wench titties.

The Wild Angels (Roger Corman, 1966) ג€“ Cormanג€™s biker tale about a group of Hells Angels who sneak over the border to Mexico to recover one of their memberג€™s (Bruce Dern) stolen bike. Only during the getaway Dern is shot and hospitalized, leaving the Angels to break him out of the guarded hospital. Peter Fonda plays the lead as the gang leader and while I will always appreciate that he helped spawn the biker movie movement, having grown up around bikers all my life he never really seems the part to me, dude comes off as too much of a pussy, not the leader of one of the roughest gangs in history.

New Tale of Zatoichi (Tokuzo Tanaka, 1963) ג€“ The 3rd film about Ichi and possibly my favorite yet. Really got sucked into this one, which also happened to be the first of the series in color.

Attack of the Crab Monsters (Roger Corman, 1957) ג€“ This is another silly Corman low-budget sci-fi/horror movie about a group of scientists sent to a remote island near the location of H-bomb testing to investigate the disappearance of one of their colleagues. They soon find that the scientist they are looking for isnג€™t actually dead, his soul is still alive in the body of giant mutant crabs and is talking to them. Seriously. Oh and the giant crabs are burrowing out the island at a fast pace and sinking it into the ocean and are immune to bullets. Corman is the master of making a fun movie out of no money and a terrible story and this didnג€™t disappoint.

Let Me In (Matt Reeves, 2010) ג€“ I swore I was going to never watch this but after favorable reviews here on this site and elsewhere, I finally caved. While I donג€™t like it nearly as much as Spartan and imo it still doesnג€™t hold a candle to the original (which for the record is my third favorite film from the last decade), this is a quality remake and one Hammer can be proud of. Moving the setting to 80ג€™s New Mexico works surprisingly well (has there ever been a movie set in NM in the snow before?) and director Matt Reeves obviously has done his homework and has a lot of respect for the original. About

vinylpops

Post by vinylpops »

Hype! (1996) is a documentary directed by Doug Pray about the popularity of grunge rock in the early to mid-1990s United States. It incorporates interviews and rare concert footage to trace the steps of grunge, from its subversive inception in neighborhood basements, to its explosion as a pop culture phenomenon. Hype! shows grunge from the point of view of people within the grunge scene, and attempts to dispel some of the myths of the genre promulgated by media hype, hence the title. The movie generally portrays the latter faction in a satirical way, though acknowledges that media hype helped to propel some of these obscure bands to fame, albeit briefly.

The film first premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 1996. It later opened to general audiences on November 8 of the same year.

Hype! includes interviews and performances from bands (primarily oriented with the Sub Pop Records axis) such as TAD, Mudhoney, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Coffin Break, The Gits, Love Battery, Flop, The Melvins, Mono Men, Supersuckers, Zipgun, Seaweed, Pearl Jam, 7 Year Bitch, Hovercraft, Gas Huffer and Fastbacks. Along with the DVD that comes with Nirvana's With the Lights Out, it is one of the few films to contain video footage of Nirvana's first performance of their breakthrough hit, "Smells Like Teen Spirit".

Sub Pop released a soundtrack to the film in 1996, on CD as well as a limited box set version on colored 7" vinyl. AMG entry
I liked this.

vinylpops

Post by vinylpops »

ChewbaccaUncircumcised

Post by ChewbaccaUncircumcised »

ip man 1 and 2 starring donnie yen as ip man. best kung fu movies i've seen in a long time. ip man is the guy who taught bruce lee kung fu.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Zombie 3 (1988)
Completely botched zombie flick by godfather of gore, Lucio Fulci, filmed while seriously ill in the Philippines and additional footage spliced in by king of unintentional comedy, Bruno Mattei. The film felt like a mash-up of Mattei's own Hell of the Living Dead and Lamberto Bava's Demons and had neither the quality nor the plot continuation of Fulci's praised Zombie 2 (Zombie Flesh Eaters). The acting and dialogue were as expected atrociously bad but pretty hilarious in my book, lines like "last week this place was full of life, now it's full of flies" had me laughing. The bubbling pool sequence was perhaps the film's best scene with dozens of zombies leaping out of every nook and cranny and pretty tense too. The film has a severed head leaping out of a refrigerator and zombie birds attacking. ZOMBIE BIRDS. An enjoyable film in a "so bad, it's good" kind of way but as a successor to one of the big zombie films out there, it's a real failure.

The Hills Have Eyes (1977)
One of my fave Craven flicks from back in the day but it feels pretty dated now and as much as it irks me to say it, it kind of pales in comparison to Aja's superior remake. All the improvements including background detail and savage brutality leave a far more everlasting impression. Much of the original's shocking power seems to have diminished and cannibalistic hippies living in a shitty cave are pretty funny in a TCM kind of way. Still like this film a lot, many of the film's strong plot points remained intact in the remake simply because they were so good and nicely flowed along. The character, Ruby isn't that wholly sympathetic here and neither does she play that major a role, but Michael Berryman is still the definitive Pluto, such a scary looking dude.

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Love Exposure (2008) - You have to twist my arm a bit to make me watch a 4 hour movie, but I'm a big fan of Sono so I went in. It's a romantic comedy, I guess, but I've never seen a romantic comedy like this, so that description seems pointless. I'd rather say it's an extravagant movie about religion and love, those are the main themes. There's a convoluted love-triangle with a disturbing twist, it's both tender and cruel yet also really funny. I think I like it as much as Cold Fish and Noriko's Dinner Table, those are my three favorites of his thus far - more objectively speaking I think this is his best film, the general blogosphere and online journals calls it a masterpiece I can only echo that.

Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Cold Fish is dope.

Almost Human (1974)
Perhaps Umberto Lenzi's most accomplished film I've seen to date. It's violent and sadistic as I've come to expect from the director, but this is a legitimately great crime thriller blessed with an outstanding performance by Tomas Milian as a dangerously psychotic hood with a short fuse. Much of what made this film so great for me, was how just when I had certain events sussed and predicting the outcomes, it completely stopped me in my tracks. Add an excellent supporting cast that includes Ray Lovelock as a newjack accomplice and a pissed-off cop played by Henry Silva and you've got something very special. I had written off Lenzi as hack, but this was a very slick and well executed movie.

Nightmares (aka Stagefright) (1980)
Australia's attempt at replicating the American slasher formula, to some extent it succeeds. By no means a great film but a highly entertaining one with oodles of sleaze and blood. I'm not sure what the film makers intended to achieve, it borrows heavily from De Palma and obviously Hitchcock, but it's nowhere near as smart and truthfully, it's pretty crude all round. Based around a tragedy earlier on, the film's protagonist, the stunning blonde bombshell that is Jenny Neumann becomes a stage actress where the cast and crew slowly fall victim to a mysterious killer that slashes them with broken glass. The film tries to make you question who the killer is but it's so obvious that it's a complete no-brainer leaving the film's twist ending largely redundant. Loads of obnoxious characters, just when you think the crass theater director couldn't be anymore detestable, along comes a sleazy douchebag of a theater critic trading positive reviews for sexual favors, including one of the male actors. As dumb as this film was, it did have quite a lot of charm, it's ostentatiousness was enough for me to become a fan and the amount of T&A was fucking great. Alternatively, Soavi's theater set slasher, Stage Fright, is easily a superior film compared to this and is more satisfying seeing hipsters getting hacked by a maniac wearing a giant owl mask.

Comedy Quaddafi

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9y4KGioFvg?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9y4KGioFvg?version=3&hl=da_DK" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Nightmares sounds fun but this Next of Kin looks really appealing too.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Comedy Quaddafi

Leap Year (2010) - It won the Palme D'or (best debut) and I can see why, it's a very minimalist film yet it has much impact if you allow it too. WE've seen movies about loneliness and sex before, but this is rather extreme while staying believable the whole time. Not a lot is being done to pander to the audience, we follow a homely Mexican woman, who is shaped like a cokecan rather than a cokebottle. We follow her depressing domestic routines which starts to include bringing strangers home for sex, the movie really captures the feeling and look of slightly awkward stranger sex. Before we know it the woman initiates an S&M affair with a strange man. She has a day on her calendar marked in red, feb 29, this brings a sense of urgency and mystery to the movie. Even if I could smell some of the plot-developments from a mile away, I would never have expected it to be so tough and grim. The ending really redeems everything in this depressing movie, it's quite life-affirming (I hate that word!). If you like movies that keep a straight face about sex and taboos you should seek this out, if you can handle the strong content.
- How does it feel to be pissed on?
- ... Warm...
Good dialog or best dialog?
- MB

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

pt 2.
first time seeing something in 3d, not really a whole lot to write home about there (i'm guessing the stuff they show in 3d prior to the movie is actually shot in 3d as to show off it's stuff? still not all that special. am sure 3d in an imax is better and am sure this is all old news for everybody else) .pretty underwhelming ending, but i guess it was always going to be. still don't really understand the elder wand/deathly hallow bizzy bone or why harry got to come back to life (cause he was a horcrux?) or voldermort as a fetus but whatever. voldermort is the shittiest of villians. had at least 2 audible lols at his grunting spells and his all encompassing whispers are just fruity. would still stand to say that he never really did shit in the entire series. snape, brother grint, david thewlis, helena bonbom all had shitty death scenes (when they even got one). way more mind was paid to dobbys passing in pt 1 than series big bads 2 & 3 got in this one. that epilogue was a scattershot of why are you doing this. still love luna. actually did enjoy the movie.
movie - 7
series - 7
moved by duck muscles

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

7-2
7-1

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The Lovely Bones (2009)
I can understand people's love/hate relationship with the LotR films and their misgivings for the obscenely lengthy King Kong remake, but Peter Jackson's The Lovely Bones is an indefensible puddle of old tramp's piss. Horrible self-indulgent film and I fucking hate myself for sitting through it to it's laughably shitty ending. All that surreal shit meant to represent the plane between earth and heaven (purgatory, who the fuck knows?) looked so fucking gay and sweetly, I expected the care bears to be frollocking like little bitches in the summer meadows playing whimsical ditties on pan pipes. The supporting characters were underdeveloped and hardly pivotal to the bullshit narrative, Rachel Weisz playing the grieving mother (who fucks off to a hippy commune?) and Susan Sarandon as the alcoholic grandmother were beyond fucking awful and in the case of the latter, was deployed as light-relief with the severity of a family copping with the abduction and murder of their annoying ginger long headed daughter. Mark Wahlberg as the distraught father was mildly decent but much like the other characters was hardly put to any good use other than to look distressed and dishevelled. Stanley Tucci as the film's vile child killer was perhaps the best character in the film, even then however his just desserts come in the most pathetic way possible and by then I was beyond insulted by the film's idiocy. This was essentially "What if M. Night Shamalamadingdong had directed Ghost?" The film was a complete abomination and as far I'm concerned, Peter Jackson can direct hobbits foraging each others' anuses for the rest of his career and it would still be less gay than this piece of schmaltzy ridden emo goth girl shite. Fuck this movie!

Comedy Quaddafi

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Vice Squad (1982) - Angry and urban 80's exploitation about a prossie who helps the police on a case. It's a lot of fun and filled with cheeky dialog. Doesn't hold up to some of my favorites from that era but it's recommended still.

Last Life in the Universe (2003) - Slightly surreal Thai flick about an uppity librarian who hides from the Yakuza at a potsmoking woman's untidy beach-home. It's a bit like Lost in Translation but it carries a few suurprises along the way and it has an ending left to interpretation.

Cool It (2011) - Bjorn Lomborg might be the world's most misunderstood man. Hes not a 'climate denier', he is a rationalist who wants us to use our resources in the best possible way and he wants us to spend money the right way instead of riding the wave of hysteria and focusing on carbon solely. This is a very important documentary by a true visionary, I'm incredibly discouraged by all of the lies being spread about him and his ideas. It's not an antithesis to Al Gore, another misunderstanding, it's an attempt to numb the panic he is spreading so we can improve the living conditions for both people and the planet in the smartest way possible. I urge everyone to give it a look, not only is it well-researched, positive and inspirational, it's also pretty damn entertaining to see genious scientists at work and learn from their dedication and ideas.
- MB

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Spartan wrote:The Lovely Bones (2009)
I can understand people's love/hate relationship with the LotR films and their misgivings for the obscenely lengthy King Kong remake, but Peter Jackson's The Lovely Bones is an indefensible puddle of old tramp's piss. Horrible self-indulgent film and I fucking hate myself for sitting through it to it's laughably shitty ending. All that surreal shit meant to represent the plane between earth and heaven (purgatory, who the fuck knows?) looked so fucking gay and sweetly, I expected the care bears to be frollocking like little bitches in the summer meadows playing whimsical ditties on pan pipes. The supporting characters were underdeveloped and hardly pivotal to the bullshit narrative, Rachel Weisz playing the grieving mother (who fucks off to a hippy commune?) and Susan Sarandon as the alcoholic grandmother were beyond fucking awful and in the case of the latter, was deployed as light-relief with the severity of a family copping with the abduction and murder of their annoying ginger long headed daughter. Mark Wahlberg as the distraught father was mildly decent but much like the other characters was hardly put to any good use other than to look distressed and dishevelled. Stanley Tucci as the film's vile child killer was perhaps the best character in the film, even then however his just desserts come in the most pathetic way possible and by then I was beyond insulted by the film's idiocy. This was essentially "What if M. Night Shamalamadingdong had directed Ghost?" The film was a complete abomination and as far I'm concerned, Peter Jackson can direct hobbits foraging each others' anuses for the rest of his career and it would still be less gay than this piece of schmaltzy ridden emo goth girl shite. Fuck this movie!
:cheers: :lol:
Also hated that movie, Tucci is the only decent thing about it.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
jesus christ on all fronts
amazing

Dan

Post by Dan »

Here's what I watched this week:

Madame de... (1953) - Totally unintentional, but I watched several films this week that are on TIFFג€™s essential 100 list, http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124185
I became aware of this list in December when Roger Ebert posted it on his Twitter and admitted to having only seen 92 of the 100 films. After this week, I have now seen 62 of them.
This one, coming in at #57, is a French film about a woman in a loveless marriage that decides to pawn off a very expensive set of earrings, given to her by her extremely wealthy husband. The wife has a plan to act as if she had lost them, but the husband soon finds out the truth and manages to secure the earrings and give them to his secret mistress...who also soon pawns them off.
Itג€™s a really good love story and quite funny how these earrings donג€™t seem as important at first, but when received by a new person, theyג€™re an extremely sentimental gift.

Ugetsu (1953) - Another TIFF essential, this one ranked at #17.
Really cool story about a pottery maker with a wife and child, who travels to sell his wares, who meets and is seduced by a mysterious woman that lives in a mansion.

La r

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Black Dynamite (2009)
Funniest intentional comedy I've seen in a long while. Loved how authentic this felt, it really nailed the style and feel of a long lost blaxploitation movie. Everything from the slang, fashion, music, sets and general atmosphere, really captured the essence of an old-school flick you would catch in a grotty grindhouse movie theater. A far more successful attempt than the vast majority of the faux-grindhouse movies, even putting Rodriguez and QT to shame. Michael Jai White was awesome in this and he carried the lead role so well especially when the plot got more and more ridiculous towards the end. Kind of feel like an idiot for not seeing this until now.

Attack Girls' Swim Team Vs The Undead (2008)
Ultra low budget trashfest from Japan. Bonkers movie from the start and gets even crazier by the end. I was looking forward to this high-school style zomble flick but this was neither a zombie flick (infected people) nor a proper horror movie for that matter. Instead it was a surprisingly ultra-sleazy soft-porn movie more than anything else and I gotta admit, kind of disturbing considering it's setting and all the school girl uniforms. This wasn't as fun as Big Tits Zombie but did have a similar vagina gag. Pretty gross gore scenes but it's the film's overall sleaziness that stands out the most, low under the mini-skirt shots and pretty rough misogyny, that type of thing. Not a film I would recommend.

Comedy Quaddafi

Reminds me, we were supposed to do that Best Neo-Grindhouse (or whatever) Poll at some point.
- MB

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

doing it next week after i get to watch hobo with a shotgun.

Comedy Quaddafi

Right. Gives me time to check BD as well.

The Yellow Sea (2011) - Those who saw Hong-Jin Na's debut picture The Chaser will be pleased to hear that his second offering is every bit as good. This movie has a bigger budget, the same actors, and it is slightly more ambitious. It's a story told in 4 parts, roughly it's about a Chosun Korean living in China, hes in debt and he longs for his wife who has disappeared while in Korea to work for a restaurant. Our protagonist gets the chance to go to Korea, to find her but foremost to murder a proffesor for some gangsters back in China, who promise to alleviate his debt.
The slow build-up in the first two parts is epic, the journey to Korea, the planning of the hit, and seeing the underworld smuggling-ring in all it's ugliness was delightful. The movie gets a bit convoluted in the third part and the story shifts focus to show how gangsters in China, Korea and the police are all connected in this assassination. The violence is cranked up a lot in the third part which makes up for the slightly complicated and messy developments which ensue. People are slaughtered with hatchets and beaten to a pulp en masse, there are breathtaking car-chases and fights all over the place in the last hour. Nothing but raw adrenaline and an awesome feel of crazy 80's action is what follows. It's one hell of a ride and Na is really one to watch out, if he wasn't already. Loved this movie and I think it will get mentioned along I Saw The Devil, it shares that intensity, violence, yet it has a deeper layer as Kim's movie also did. Movie of the year? Thus far, yes. It premiers in theaters by the end of Sept and I can't wait to get the DVD or BR once it hits the market near the exit of October.
If you don't consider me credible then check this review from the excellent site BeyondHollywood http://www.beyondhollywood.com/the-yell ... ie-review/
- MB

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Hobo With A Shotgun (2011)
Very early to say this, but this is probably my number one film of the year. Loved the post-apocalyptic vibe. The incredible OTT violence. The sleaze. The blood. The Plague. Abby. The school bus. The Mark of the Devil opening theme. Most of all, Rutger Hauer being a complete bad-ass. I fucking loved every minute of it.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

:rofl:

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The Happening (2008)
Fucking awful.

Amityville II: The Posession (1982)
Technically a prequel. Darker than the first one and actually better but it descends into a horrible Exorcist rip-off during the last third of the movie. I still prefer the first one despite it's corniness.

The Ninth Gate (1999)
Enjoyable satanic themed thriller. Very predictable and quite comical, not exactly one of Polanski's best movies but more than decent. Johnny Depp smoked a hell of a lot.

Frankenstein (2004)
Made for TV modern spin on the classic tale. Looks like a Saw movie and pretty dull. I'll probably forget about this by tomorrow.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Myjah!*

Oh man, why did I sleep on Melville's Le Cercle Rogue all these years when Le Samoura

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

YOU of all people have never seen le circle rouge?

next thing you'll tell me you've never seen point blank either
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Whiggas been tryna make their feet go clip-clop like Walker in the corridor since '95, brah.

The only other flick I'd seen from Melville's twlight period was Un Flic, which I like but which fits into the party line of all his late movies being relatively interchangable. with Samourai being the masterpiece. I'd never investigated further until now.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

all the late period noirs are worth a look if you're a fan some are obv better than others, samourai and red circle are the clear standouts, but none are a total waste of time, they all have their own charms. dont sleep on second breath, especially if you're a john woo fan - samourai gets the credit as the one that had the most impact thematically, but a lot of the minutae woo heavily obsesses on are actually from second breath
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo