anybody have an Audionews.ru invite

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

still illiterate

anybody have an Audionews.ru invite

Post by still illiterate »

So it looks like my account was disabled, but I'm in need of some new softsynths, can anyone hook me up with an invite. I'd be eternally grateful.

ayentee

Post by ayentee »

whats this now? im not up on it
lyricist/beat-maker/gamer/hermit

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

If your account was disabled you should go hang out in there IRC channel and talk to an op. Best solution however is to make a donation. a $15 donation will get you an upload ratio of like 15gigs or something. I'm assuming your account was probably suspended due to a bad ratio. This is one of the easiest sites to maintain a good ratio on, just seed shit forever and start out with a donation so you can get ahead of the game.

Also, I'm not just being a preachy dick, i don't have any invites either lol.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

http://proaudiotorrents.org/ is sposed to be good also if all else fails. First things first though, go hit up an admin on their irc channel n see what they say about your acct being disabled.

still illiterate

siLLy KiD wrote:If your account was disabled you should go hang out in there IRC channel and talk to an op. Best solution however is to make a donation. a $15 donation will get you an upload ratio of like 15gigs or something. I'm assuming your account was probably suspended due to a bad ratio. This is one of the easiest sites to maintain a good ratio on, just seed shit forever and start out with a donation so you can get ahead of the game.

Also, I'm not just being a preachy dick, i don't have any invites either lol.
naw I'm sure it's not the ratio. It was above 1 last time I checked. I think the issue is that the last time I checked was probably 2 years ago or more. I'll try the IRC channel. I would pay the $15 ...but I don't want to.

still illiterate

ayentee wrote:whats this now? im not up on it
it's a russian site where you can torrent a lot of different software. Really good place actually. But the registration is usually only open for 24 hours a month, on the 3rd, otherwise you need an invite, and you need to keep your ratio up. Keeps out the riff raff.

still illiterate

no one with an invite? Come on guys

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

still illiterate wrote:no one with an invite? Come on guys
the thing is too, if your acct is suspended for a legitimate reason and someone sent you an invite, they would see you're just making a doop account in which case it's grounds for banhammering. They're pretty good about that kinda stuff. No luck with the IRC?

still illiterate

siLLy KiD wrote:
the thing is too, if your acct is suspended for a legitimate reason and someone sent you an invite, they would see you're just making a doop account in which case it's grounds for banhammering. They're pretty good about that kinda stuff. No luck with the IRC?
well i found this, and figured it would be a no go
We delete accounts (excluding donors) if member didn't visit site for 6 months or more

We delete accounts (excluding donors) if member did register and didn't download/upload anything for 1 month after registration

So please do not ask how can i return my account back, that's not possible if account is deleted
looks like I'll have to wait til next month to rejoin.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

still illiterate wrote:
siLLy KiD wrote:
well i found this, and figured it would be a no go
We delete accounts (excluding donors) if member didn't visit site for 6 months or more

We delete accounts (excluding donors) if member did register and didn't download/upload anything for 1 month after registration

So please do not ask how can i return my account back, that's not possible if account is deleted
looks like I'll have to wait til next month to rejoin.

notice the (excluding donors) ;] lol. Pay the friggin 15 bucks man. You get a shit load of UL ratio, it's well worth it. truss.