Final Fantasy 15 ?

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Neuro

Final Fantasy 15 ?

Post by Neuro »

im an old gamer from the og nintendo til now but i have never got into final fantasy , i picked up the new one ff15, ive only just started , can anyone school me in this series or even this game , it feels like it might be open world but theres a lot hand holding going on right now that im not into , im just trying to figure out what this game is because its really weird

ric

Re: Final Fantasy 15 ?

Post by ric »

I won't have a ps4 but my dude said it's open world at some point. they usually go like this: manage character development, manage inventory, explore, find treasure and do things to get sweet shit, play the story. they have a formula that they tinker with and it's pretty successful but 13 was a bit wack because it was like literally pushing up X x x x x then watch cut scene then rinse and repeat for literally the whole time

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

its a neat game so far ive just been exploring and battling/ or running away from the creatures i run into, i dunno it kind of just makes me want to play fallout4 or skyrim though, ill get into more maybe eventually, i like the art of it and landscapes

alpha

Post by alpha »

About 12 hours. Gets a bit repetitive but fun so far. Cool to play a couple hours once a week.

ric

Post by ric »

@neuro
try not to run away unless you're getting cranked

@alpha
any interesting wrinkles for this one?

alpha

Post by alpha »

It's more button mashing than turn based combat. It's an easy game as that's what they intended. Haven't played it in over a week. But I'll get back to it soon

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

i finally finished the game a few months ago , i knocked out a bunch of story missions and ended up seeing credits .the story is nonsense and at the same time visually super cool. i still dive into the game here and there to explore and see what i can find, i got the flying car unlocked and that is super rad. i feel i havent gave the game the time it deserves though, due to too many open world games on the plate. i'll return and just restart the whole game again maybe, i enjoyed it for what it is. for much of it though i didnt know what is was. i feel like theres a ton that i havent discovered in the game but im not sure if that stuff is really in the game