Ras Kass - Anything Goes (Unreleased Remix) ?

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

djfilthyrich

Ras Kass - Anything Goes (Unreleased Remix) ?

Post by djfilthyrich »

I came across this video randomly. Although I still prefer the DJ Nasty RMX, this is pretty dope too in a 90's R&B kinda way. Features a female R&B singer on the hook. Sounds pretty 'official', in the sense that it doesn't sound fan-made...I'm guessing this is a cassette rip from the sound of it?

Has anybody heard it before, or can shed any more light on this? I tried contacting the guy who posted the video

madstadik

Re: Ras Kass - Anything Goes (Unreleased Remix) ?

Post by madstadik »

Doug Park has a lot of rare shit. Dude outbid me last minute on the trigger tha gambler promo tape that was on ebay during the summer. Hit him up on discogs. Peace!

madstadik

Post by madstadik »

Ps the lyrics on this one are nice!

Fritz

Post by Fritz »

madstadik wrote:Doug Park has a lot of rare shit. Dude outbid me last minute on the trigger tha gambler promo tape that was on ebay during the summer. Hit him up on discogs. Peace!
Thanks for the tip, checked his channel and it has a lot of rare stuff, I saw the Rough house Survivors commenting on the link above, they apparently are working on some new music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oKy3vU6ybQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (my peoples, buckwild produced)

madstadik

Post by madstadik »

He has the promo tape of their shelved album

djfilthyrich

Post by djfilthyrich »

madstadik wrote:Doug Park has a lot of rare shit. Dude outbid me last minute on the trigger tha gambler promo tape that was on ebay during the summer. Hit him up on discogs. Peace!
Ah ok....makes a bit more sense now. This must've been on some rare promo tape then. Never seen this remix mentioned before. Weird that they never included it on any 12"

djfilthyrich

Post by djfilthyrich »

Just an update to this. Ras replied to somebody else on twitter regarding this remix.

What a shame...

madstadik

Post by madstadik »

Thanks for the follow up rich. I think its dope personally, ras in the 90’s was >>>>