if you do anything, at least click the video
i am so tired of this faggot. he didn't bother me that much as a player, but i always saw the faggot in him during his playing days. it was there, bubbling under the surface
this bitch just says shit to go against the grain. if he truly believes what he says, he's a fucking moron. if he's doing it to be controversial, he's a fag for life.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/stor ... VP09-Barry
= Dwyane Wade
My criteria: Who has had the best season? Wade's the one. Kobe might still be a little bit better, but Wade has had the best season. His stats back up that claim. He's the top scorer, eighth in assists and second in steals. Defensively, he's just better than Kobe and LeBron.
what kind of dumb motherfucker EX-PLAYER FOR GOD'S SAKES says the type of shit he says?
i HATE how he argues with mark jackson during broadcasts, he has hatred for lebron that makes no sense (argued with mark jackson that lebron is an average defender and that wade is FAR superior as a defender), and it's not on a comically funny skip bayless level
here are some random quotes i found via google:
- גThatגs the problem with Dirk,גג Barry said during Sunday's Mavs-Celtics telecast on ABC. גIf heגs not scoring, Dirk doesnגt help ya.גג
- When asked if the Cavs are better than the Celtics, even after a 31-point blowout, he still found a way to say no.
- when it came out that portland and seattle got the top two picks in the draft in 07, he suggested they trade the picks for current stars b/c they were "built to win now"
- in march, he said team record shouldn't matter at all when taking mvp into consideration (starting to sound like eternalreflection)
here is an awesome fact-checking rant by some random anti-fan:
* Jon Barry went 1 of 6 for 2 points in 25 minutes in a 40-point loss to the mavericks in game 7 of the playoffs a mere 1,390 days ago.
*His career high in points scored is 1 point less than Dirk's 2009 average.
*His career high in rebounds is .5 more than Dirk's 2009 average.
* He attempted 1,023 free throws in his career. Oh just for reference, that is 3 fewer free throws attempted than Dirk's number of offensive rebounds (so far).
*In 2004/'05, Dirk Nowitzki attempted 708 free throws -- 315 fewer free throws than Jon Barry attempted in his entire 13 year career.
*Out of the 15 statistical categories listed on NBA.com, Dirk Nowitzki has superior numbers to the insanely pedestrian Barry in all 15 categories, including Jon Barry's specialty, 3 point shooting and free-throw shooting.
*In his career, Jon Barry has made $19,825,000. In the short time Jon Barry has been an ABC analyst, Dirk Nowitzki has made 31.4 million. Cha-ching.
*Jon Barry has no hair. Dirk, can snap his German fingers and at his command can sport flowing golden locks of beautiful German hair.
plus he's a weak douchebag who gets so scared of confetti and/or fake water that he will literally jump out of his chair. fucking loser:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fM83b4Tdkw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fM83b4Tdkw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
he also hangs out with ugly ass hoes and pedogirls even though he's married with kids: