Is ?uestlove bipolar or nearing a major nervous breakdown?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Rob Sonic wrote:sounds like he is trying to rationalize himself out of, "I'm gonna pound someone out real soon mode". Lots of references to the consequences of being cold hearted. Maybe someone played him for some cash or a job or something when he wrote this.

Who knows?
?uest is involved with alot of shit so I wouldn't doubt it if someone tried to play him on the business or closely personal tip and he wanted to really stomp the shit out of them. The music biz will do that to you.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

years of drug abuse finally begin to take their toll on the self regulatory systems of the Brain?

Or he's a fag.

ric

Post by ric »

Rob Sonic wrote:sounds like he is trying to rationalize himself out of, "I'm gonna pound someone out real soon mode". Lots of references to the consequences of being cold hearted. Maybe someone played him for some cash or a job or something when he wrote this.

Who knows?
it kinda does right? on one hand i feel like this is whats going on. but on the other hand i feel like hes just having an off night where that adrenaline isnt going and so he feels particularly out of it and just wants to shoot his mind off on what is essentially his online diary

he may wake up tomorrow and feel like blogging and read that and be like :naswtf:

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Questlove = :owens:

pen

Post by pen »

Xaula Zany wrote:haha right. I'll accept that.

At least Questlove brings some credibility to us emo types (no mistrel.)

www.strangefamous.com
no. no credibility to be had. sorry bud. go back to weird white people carving pedantic lyrics into their backs. there's no relation between what he's expressing and your homoworld fans.
kardi, chocs, saukrates, dj moves, sixtoo, a-trak, jr flo, kimo, redone, john smith, escrol, bender, empire, hustlemann, muzion, aspire, moka only, prev one, maestro, michie mee, patience, theo3, the bridge, dj drastik, flight distance, t-wrex, dl incognito, osa, dj kaem, nextra, kelron, STAY, loes, moss, bishop brigante, belly...

Vlad Analogue

Post by Vlad Analogue »

Xaula Zany wrote:haha right. I'll accept that.

At least Questlove brings some credibility to us emo types (no mistrel.)

www.strangefamous.com
Please also accept that there is an "n" in MINSTREL.

Xaula Zany

Post by Xaula Zany »

My bad. I made a PEDANTIC mistake.

haha. Fucking Canadians. :bow:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Moolah wrote:
Reggie wrote:Looks like he's biting Conspiracy's writing style.
:lol:
considering Conspiracy was the "Stalker of the Year" on okayplayer.com in 1999, this is extremely ironic and :ohsh: x :rofl:

and I done said this shit in everything I write about the Roots: they want it, but they don't WANT it.

they isolate themselves from the REAL MAINSTREAM, but flirt with it in a million ways, ('you got me', Jay-Z gigs, Dave Chappelle, etc.)

just sell your fucking skills, ?uesto, and accept SUPER stardom... if it was ever meant for you.

all in all, you ain't doing that bad. but if you want to do better, then play by the fluckin rules!

even Mindbender and Conspiracy know that now
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;