I need labels to show my demo/discography to

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Conspiracy

I need labels to show my demo/discography to

Post by Conspiracy »

conspiracy has some SICK new shit coming out and in the eternal quest for that illustrious record contract, i need some help from smarter, more experienced people in this rap game

sooo...

anyone, please post a name and phone number for any good trustworthy record labels...

FAT BEATS
DEF JAM
AFTERMATH
KOCH
RHYMESAYERS
G.O.O.D MUSIC
DEF JUX
etc..

important**i need a name to send the SBU demo to and especially a phone number

any help is appreciated, cuz after i get a deal, i'm paying for all the weed
AMC
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

citizen

Post by citizen »

:rofl:

Lyrical Gymnastics

Re: I need labels to show my demo/discography to

Post by Lyrical Gymnastics »

Conspiracy wrote: G.O.O.D MUSIC
the irony.

Solo45

Post by Solo45 »

are you seriously too lazy to flip a CD over or try google search like the other 5,000,000 underground rappers trying to get a deal?

R.E.S.E.A.R.C.H.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Solo45 wrote:are you seriously too lazy to flip a CD over or try google search like the other 5,000,000 underground rappers trying to get a deal?

R.E.S.E.A.R.C.H.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

waiting for mindbender to selfishly turn this thread into something about him or his music.

step one

Post by step one »

If you phone Aftermath and ask to speak to a dude called Andre Im sure he'll take time out to listen your demo.
They're probably looking for new artists now they havent got Busta and Rakim cluttering up the roster.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

you and your brother might want focus more on just how to rap first... ones step at a time...

ayentee

Post by ayentee »

really tryin to bring the 80s back
lyricist/beat-maker/gamer/hermit

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

lol. Your demo will be thrown in the trash can as soon as it is received. Regardless if you are good or not.
"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

HellRell'sToiletAdventure

Post by HellRell'sToiletAdventure »

Last edited by HellRell'sToiletAdventure on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

HellRell'sToiletAdventure wrote:conspiracy i did some digging and found a number for aftermath's "new media" division

1-310-8651000

remove those zeros homie.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Trademark wrote:
HellRell'sToiletAdventure wrote:conspiracy i did some digging and found a number for aftermath's "new media" division

1-310-8651000

:retard:

The ILLatino

Post by The ILLatino »

Are any serious artists still trying to get "signed" in 2008? Jesus.

Press your shit up. Sell it. Send it out. Give it away for free. Do shows. GRIND. Let them come to you.
http://www.twitter.com/the_illatino

RIP Josh
Galvatron78 wrote:I wanna put my head up Irina's skirt and say a Das Efx verse.

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

try 1-800-record-contract

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

download this and start mailing....

http://www.zshare.net/download/17000113ecddfd05/

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Paragraph President wrote:
Trademark wrote:

1-310-8651000

:retard:

its been one of those days man, one of those day.s

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

The ILLatino wrote:Are any serious artists still trying to get "signed" in 2008? Jesus.

Press your shit up. Sell it. Send it out. Give it away for free. Do shows. GRIND. Let them come to you.
I tell him this too. He's got his own dreams in his head.

Someone else tell him this too.

Getting signed is for boom-bap neanderthals.

Boss up, Conspiracy.
chump change wrote:download this and start mailing....

http://www.zshare.net/download/17000113ecddfd05/
do this too, Conspiracy.

do something today that you've never done before. that's step one.

then keep doing that until you're where you dream you'd be.

the answers are all out there. it's up to you to use the knowledge.

just stop waiting for others to do everything for you.

peace bro
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

provoked15

Post by provoked15 »

Hate to be a dream crusher, but have any of you clicked the soundclick links in his sig and actually listened? Most reps would just laugh at this within 3 seconds. Dude sounds like he's got down-syndrome. Do something more productive with your time, or try harder, one of the two.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/msRXXms_qQA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/msRXXms_qQA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

provoked15 wrote:Hate to be a dream crusher, but have any of you clicked the soundclick links in his sig and actually listened? Most reps would just laugh at this within 3 seconds. Dude sounds like he's got down-syndrome. Do something more productive with your time, or try harder, one of the two.
:arrow: have you seen tha dvd trailer is the only question i have..

in fact.. conspiracy send the dvd with ya demo..

provoked15

Post by provoked15 »

nope, show me his dvd trailer.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/msRXXms_qQA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/msRXXms_qQA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

you know what would be perfect right now. big ty's interviews
Nets 2022

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

YO BEING INDY IS WHERE IT'S AT [!!!!WITH MAJOR LABEL SUPPORT!!!!]

IM SIGNING CONTRACTS THAT WILL GIVE ME THE INVESTMENT CAPITAL TO RELEASE ASTRAL MAJESTY ARTISTS IN USA & CANADA & EUROPE

NO MAN IS AN ISLAND

IT'S LONELY AT THE TOP AND WHATEVER YOU DO YOU ALWAYS GOTTA WATCH MUTHAFUCKERS AROUND YOU-NO MAN'S INVINCIBLE , NO MAN IS BULLET PROOF WE ALL MUST MEET OUT MOMENT OF TRUTH

I NEED A SUPPORT TEAM-DISTRO,MANAGER,DJ,HYPE MAN,SECRETARY

ID RATHER CONSPIRACY WITH SNOOP,LUDACRIS,LIL WAYNE,NAS, ICE CUBE,TRINA,BUSTA RHYMES THAN ALL THESE OTHER MIMS, YOUNG JEEZY, LIL BOOSIE, PLIES, YOUNG BERG, D4L, TRICK DADDY, USHER

I CAN MAKE COMMERCIAL UNDERGROUND [OR AT LEAST SMARTER]

BUT DONT MAKE UNDERGROUND COMMERCIAL...FUCK THAT SHIT, IT WONT WORK AND THE PURE REAL NEW MCs NEED TIME TO BLOSSOM IN FREEDOM AN UNFORCED/UNINFLUENCED BY THE INDUSTRY

I WANT TO RULE THE INTERNET...QUALITY CONTROL IS GOING UP

IM RELEASING ALL MY INSTRUMENTALS FOR THE DJs AND MCs

I LISTEN THO...MABYE THE INTERNET AND HOME STUDIOS HAVE DILUTED THE INTENT/PASSION OF NEW MUSIC CREATION SO LABELS FILTER OUT ALL THESE EXTRA WACK MCs [AN CHOOSE THE WRONG ONES STILL...???] BUT THE WORLD NEEDS \CONSPIRACY' THE CELEBRITY

I WANT EVERYONE TO ENJOY WHAT'S LEFT BEFORE SHIT GOES DOWN..

EVER RUN MULTIPLE HUSTLES AT THE SAME TIME?
AMC
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Last edited by HellRell'sToiletAdventure on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by HellRell'sToiletAdventure on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

step one

Post by step one »

i thought id met some deluded and clueless rappers but this dude is too much.

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

HellRell'sToiletAdventure wrote:
DESTROY NEGATIVE HATE ENERGY

AMC 2008

ROT
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

step one wrote:i thought id met some deluded and clueless rappers but this dude is too much.
you should see his brother

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Come on over to RAGGLY ASS RECORDS mayne. We'll pay you an advance of 9$ and a got-damn Happy Meal at McDonald's. We got shows lined up for you too, your tour bus will consist of a got-damn skateboard with a muffler from a Ice Cream Truck and a walkman hooked up to the underside. To get officially signed though you gotta represent the 4 elements of hiphop gawd.....and that's 1. Weed 2. Beer 3. Miami Bass and 4. Lil Wayne, we got autotune ready for ya in the studio and your first single will be with The newest emcee we found outtta Bankhead named Shawty Bitch Smacka Got-Damn Gangsta, Gon' in that studio and make that hot fire shawty.......and dont forget i get 91 percent of everything you make and the toys out of your Happy Meals.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Come on over to RAGGLY ASS RECORDS mayne. We'll pay you an advance of 9$ and a got-damn Happy Meal at McDonald's. We got shows lined up for you too, your tour bus will consist of a got-damn skateboard with a muffler from a Ice Cream Truck and a walkman hooked up to the underside. To get officially signed though you gotta represent the 4 elements of hiphop gawd.....and that's 1. Weed 2. Beer 3. Miami Bass and 4. Lil Wayne, we got autotune ready for ya in the studio and your first single will be with The newest emcee we found outtta Bankhead named Shawty Bitch Smacka Got-Damn Gangsta, Gon' in that studio and make that hot fire shawty.......and dont forget i get 91 percent of everything you make and the toys out of your Happy Meals.