88 Strong T-Shirts

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

TalkSick

88 Strong T-Shirts

Post by TalkSick »

I'm pretty new to this site, I just ordered some shirts off the site on the banner ad, I'm just curious if this site is legit. They don't have any info on how long it takes to get the shirts or any other contact info which seems real fucked up. Does anyone else have any other info on this company?

the brow

Post by the brow »

I think they're a subsidiary of Pitka Leather, if that helps.
Shoot bro, I got a waterproof suit yo.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

They are legit. They are from Canada. They're also known as UpWrite and have been advertising with us for awhile now.

My guess is that it should take 10-12 days for an item to arrive.

If you have any questions you should direct them to the company owner Kurtis kurtis@upwritedesigns.com

But I assure you, this company is very much legit. If you have any problems you can get at me on PM.

Big Lurk

Post by Big Lurk »

the brow wrote:I think they're a subsidiary of Pitka Leather, if that helps.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
soon jesus will come and we will all clap
and to the devil we say brap brap brap

Rabbi Jihadovich

Post by Rabbi Jihadovich »

Big Lurk wrote:

H.E.

Post by H.E. »

Whatever they are, they had a lot of nice shirts.

TalkSick

Post by TalkSick »

Philaflava wrote:They are legit. They are from Canada. They're also known as UpWrite and have been advertising with us for awhile now.

My guess is that it should take 10-12 days for an item to arrive.

If you have any questions you should direct them to the company owner Kurtis kurtis@upwritedesigns.com

But I assure you, this company is very much legit. If you have any problems you can get at me on PM.
Dope, I'm just kinda weird about ordering stuff online from small companies that I don't know about. Thanks for the info.

antwonskee

Post by antwonskee »

I ordered a couple shirts from them through their ebay store a while back. Good quality stuff. I recommend.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Rabbi Jihadovich wrote:
Big Lurk wrote:

kruttyranks

Post by kruttyranks »

I'm pretty new to this site, I just ordered some shirts off the site on the banner ad, I'm just curious if this site is legit. They don't have any info on how long it takes to get the shirts or any other contact info which seems real fucked up. Does anyone else have any other info on this company?

Hey man, this is Kurtis from 88strong.com
your order was shipped out a few days after payment was made. most items take a week to two weeks to arrive only beacuse i'm up in canada.

I did email you right after payment was made to let you know. also my info is on the site..along with my phone number.

thanks for the biz man, mad appreciated
Oh shit mutherfuckas step to the rear and cheer
'Cause Tim Dog is
here
Let's get down to the nitty gritty
And talk about a bullshit
city...........

TalkSick

Post by TalkSick »

kruttyranks wrote:

Hey man, this is Kurtis from 88strong.com
your order was shipped out a few days after payment was made. most items take a week to two weeks to arrive only beacuse i'm up in canada.

I did email you right after payment was made to let you know. also my info is on the site..along with my phone number.

thanks for the biz man, mad appreciated
Sorry about that, thanks for hitting me on the email. My fault for being all weird about shit. I will order from you again when I receieve this order.