La Coka Nostra feat B Real - Im An American Video

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

I know a lot of white emcees that would rip a lot of these other kats

who think that could rhyme.

Think I am joking?

Put that money up and see who gets served.

Then Run a tell your friends you got pastorized.

LIKE WHHHAAAAAT!

No seriously my offer stands.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

This isn't a race thing, this is a reality thing. Unfortunately all the millions of black rappers that try and be Jay-Z don't really post on Philaflava so I can't speak about them. They don't have a street team that posts there videos and when they do, best believe they get blasted as well.

Thing is white people rapping hasn't been successful. You may think so when you consider the Beasties, 3rd Bass, Em, Slug, El or Aes but when you add up the billions trying to do that shit the numbers aren't favoring.

In fact you can pretty much count on both hands (some just one hand) the amount of dope "white rappers."

This discussion has been beat to death but it's always fun to have, but at the end of the day none are trying to peep the latest Ashur Roth mixtape and before you say you don't sound like him or you're better lyrically, just remember he is signed to a major label and you're are probably closer to him than say Black Thought, Royce 5'9, Elzhi, Joe Budden, Saigon, Nas, Jay-Z, Andre, 50 Cent, Bun B, Redman, Canibus or whoever you cite as your influences on your Myspace page.

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

The Moose wrote:I know a lot of white emcees that would rip a lot of these other kats

who think that could rhyme.

Think I am joking?

Put that money up and see who gets served.

Then Run a tell your friends you got pastorized.

LIKE WHHHAAAAAT!

No seriously my offer stands.

"We've got to get you back to 1999 when you might have been deemed relevant!"

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

Just because your signed to a record label that doesn't make you the shit.
There a lot of dope white emcees without a deal. A lot of Black people won't listen to white emcees, Why is that? Maybe because they don't relate
to the life styles. The term wigger someone who acts black. I can see these little wannabe gangster white rappers, But just because a white man
wants to spit doesnt make him a wigger automatically. There are white
dudes that are in the hood broke as fuck and there story is real as fuck.
White people invited rock,heavy metal,hockey,baseball,football...black folks got up in that. It's stereotyping that people who think if your black you should be good at basketball and not hockey....you do what you love to do. Your right not to many white emcees out there. Labels are dying to get another Em in there label. I like good music...I dont relate to rappers who talk about chains and rims...how much money they drop on strippers and bars. I am broke dude I wanna hear some real shit about strugglin
and kicking it on the block. See the thing is once you make real big you do candy ass fucking raps...basically a puppet of the label. They ask to do a song with madonna your gonna do it...why... cause paper. Rap club music...come on all you gonna hear is dookie shit. Then you think back
whoooa I remember dude was dope underground...now he a saleout. Think they care? nope...If you white they wanna hear that Paul Wall shit.
Nobody wants to hear real dope whiteboy shit. You guys been listen to much mainstream bullshit...I got some dudes that will rip RAP STARS and there broke as fuck and hungry for this. White people are the minority in the world of rap. Don't count us out....you will see 2009. Mark my words.
Last edited by The Moose on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

The Moose wrote:Just because your signed to a record label that doesn't make you the shit.
There a lot of dope white emcees without a deal. A lot of Black people won't listen to white emcees, Why is that? Maybe because they don't relate
to the life styles. The term wigger someone who acts black. I can see these little wannabe gangster white rappers, But just because a white man
wants to spit doesnt make him a wigger automatically. White people invited rock,heavy metal,hockey,baseball,football...black folks got up in that. It's stereotyping that people who think if your black you should be good at basketball and not hockey....you do what you love to do. Your right not to many white emcees out there. Labels are dying to get another Em in there label. I like good music...I dont relate to rappers who talk about chains and rims...how much money they drop on strippers and bars. I am broke dude I wanna hear some real shit about strugglin
and kicking it on the block. See the thing is once you make real big you do candy ass fucking raps...basically a puppet of the label. They ask to do a song with madonna your gonna do it...why... cause paper. Rap club music...come on all you gonna hear is dookie shit. Then you think back
whoooa I remember dude was dope underground...now he a saleout. Think they care? nope...If you white they wanna hear that Paul Wall shit.
Nobody wants to hear real dope whiteboy shit. You guys been listen to much mainstream bullshit...I got some dudes that will rip RAP STARS and there broke as fuck and hungry for this. White people are the minority in the world of rap. Don't count us out....you will see 2009. Mark my words.

rooski

Post by rooski »

haha

Look at Space Vampire. He's tickled pink by Moose's faggot antics.

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

Reggie wrote:
The Moose wrote:Just because your signed to a record label that doesn't make you the shit.
wants to spit doesnt make him a wigger automatically. White people invited rock,heavy metal,hockey,baseball,football...black folks got up in that. It's stereotyping that people who think if your black you should be good at basketball and not hockey....you do what you love to do. Your right not to many white emcees out there. Labels are dying to get another Em in there label. I like good music...I dont relate to rappers who talk about chains and rims...how much money they drop on strippers and bars. I am broke dude I wanna hear some real shit about strugglin
This is what I think about your space played out vampire.

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

rooski wrote:haha

Look at Space Vampire. He's tickled pink by Moose's faggot antics.

Kiss me faggot.

rooski

Post by rooski »

The Moose wrote:Kiss me faggot.
Pucker up, you brute.

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

Hope you don't mind I kiss with my fist...I'll make sure to shave my knuckles.... so you get a smooth follow up.

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

i hate eskimo rappers, dirty fucking inuits
espeshily black eskimos
theyre going down
downtown to chinatown

rooski

Post by rooski »

The Moose wrote:Hope you don't mind I kiss with my fist...I'll make sure to shave my knuckles.... so you get a smooth follow up.
I kiss with my lips. I punch with my fist. But I haven't punched anybody in over a decade. You win, buddy. I did some drinking today and have now made three posts I wish I could take back.

Carry on.

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

senorhaha wrote:i hate eskimo rappers, dirty fucking inuits
espeshily black eskimos
theyre going down
downtown to chinatown

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

rooski wrote:
The Moose wrote:Hope you don't mind I kiss with my fist...I'll make sure to shave my knuckles.... so you get a smooth follow up.
I kiss with my lips. I punch with my fist. But I haven't punched anybody in over a decade. You win, buddy. I did some drinking winecoolers today and have now made three posts I wish I could take back.

Carry on.
I didnt know you can get drunk off winecoolers?

Isn't that for girls?

Idk let me see what this girl has to say about it...

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

double posts
Last edited by The Moose on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

DLG

Post by DLG »

someone ban this faggot guido.

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

DLG wrote:someone ban this faggot guido.
Someone get this man his six dick soup before he starts to drool.

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

MOOSE, YOU
ARE NOT FUNNY.
NOT EVEN IN AN
IRONIC WAY

The Moose

Post by The Moose »

Reggie wrote:Image

MOOSE, YOU
ARE NOT FUNNY.
NOT EVEN IN AN
IRONIC WAY

USE THE SPACE PHONE

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Yohan wrote: