The Game coming out of retirement, jabs @ Jigga

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

The Game coming out of retirement, jabs @ Jigga

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

:jayz:

<object width="448" height="374"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... 23wYa99BZe" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... 23wYa99BZe" quality="high" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed> </object>
Black Wall Street's The Game recently cleared the air about past retirement rumors saying his next album may be released this fall.

Game confirmed his aim to continue working and creating new music.

"I'm on tour right now stackin' my paper," Game said in an interview. "Yeah, I ain't retiring man, I gotta work on my album man. I gotta keep giving the people, you know, the gangsta sh*t, straight outta Compton, four albums in, come this September or something like that. I'ma drop some new heat. I even got an album title." (Wild 101.1)

He recently revealed his album plans at a California concert.

"I love y'all, I swear to God I love y'all," Game told fans at a recent concert. "I'm not gonna lie, I'm in the studio working on my fourth album." "I ain't finished a show out in Cali in how long," he told another set of fans at a different performance. "I've been in the f*cking house trying to stay the f*ck outta trouble, get my probation right." (World Star Hip Hop)

While an official name has yet to be confirmed, various blog sites are reporting on a projection date and title credits.

It seems the rapper has changed his mind and is working on a new album titled Global Warming entirely produced by Cool & Dre. The production duo have been responsible for several of The Game's previous hits including the L.A.X. single "Big Dreams." The album is set for release this summer 2009. (Street Hop)

Game is currently on a nationwide tour in support of last summer's L.A.X. album.

He has assembled a coast-to-coast US trek to support his latest effort. The club/theater outing is scheduled to visit nearly 30 cities, starting with several California performances in mid-February. Beginning Feb. 18 and concluding Mar. 29, stops include Los Angeles, Phoenix, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Boise, Denver, Tulsa, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, New Haven, Providence, Norfolk, New York and more. (Live Daily)
I don't even have to say it anymore.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vaporized

Post by vaporized »

you know, the gangsta sh*t, straight outta Compton, four albums in, come this September or something like that. I'ma drop some new heat. I even got an album title
fuckin whoop-de-doo. Game even got an album title.

roll out the red carpet let's hear some whistles and horns

Shup Diddy
Nigga, Shup

Post by Shup Diddy »

vaporized wrote:
you know, the gangsta sh*t, straight outta Compton, four albums in, come this September or something like that. I'ma drop some new heat. I even got an album title

yea the nigga prolly will have just blaze on production

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

The Game wont be satisfied until Jay says his name on a song. Jay will embarrass this nigga, he really needs to stop the bullshit
"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

vaporized

Post by vaporized »

Shup Diddy wrote:
vaporized wrote:

yea the nigga prolly will have just blaze on production
bahahah

Mansfield Status

Post by Mansfield Status »

shows what you know.. music always starts at the title.. the title is the cornerstone of the foundation...

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

^^^ then how do you explain 'Kingdom Come'? :rofl: :jayz:
Magneto wrote:The Game wont be satisfied until Jay says his name on a song. Jay will embarrass this nigga, he really needs to stop the bullshit
and Jay-Z is too smart to give him even that one inch, cause we all know The Game will run around the planet four times with it, talking reckless bi-polar madness for months to come

I just want to know if this guy can fabricate another album's worth of stories: amazing lazerbeam flow with 85% fake content

actually, I'd rather not know. Stay retired, Jayceon.
leave rap alone, the game don't need you :jayz: , yet again
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

maybe im drunk. maybe im old. maybe im both. but do people honestly give a fuck about any of this bullshit or are people just bored? really. seriously is there anything gayer than this type of bullshit.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

ALASKA wrote:maybe im drunk. maybe im old. maybe im both. but do people honestly give a fuck about any of this bullshit or are people just bored? really. seriously is there anything gayer than this type of bullshit.
what, Game coming out of retirement again?

I don't REALLY care, the way that I care about baby kittens or when I will get Nas's next album.

but I care enough to be like "yo, Game is getting his John Kerry on again. Wonder how many stupid stunts he pulls this time."

he's entertaining enough to glance occasionally in his direction

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

he is average and boring. this is the kind of shit that flies and its why rap is obsolete in the 2000's

Linc

Post by Linc »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
ALASKA wrote:
I don't REALLY care, the way that I care about baby kittens

lol really?

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

ALASKA wrote:he is average and boring. this is the kind of shit that flies and its why rap is obsolete in the 2000's
this and your other post are true

but his albums are better than those of the majority of most rappers
Nets 2022

max prime

Post by max prime »

Magneto wrote:The Game wont be satisfied until Jay says his name on a song. Jay will embarrass this nigga, he really needs to stop the bullshit
co-sign

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

tough to motivate a man whose only worries are how he will accumulate one billion dollars and when beyonce will come back from rehearsal so he can hit the sheets
Nets 2022

Req

Post by Req »

GAME = GOAT
F.U. MOOLAH

an-also

Post by an-also »

wait, wait...The Game was retired??

reevolution

Post by reevolution »

game is one of very few rappers i even check for nowadays

and thats saying a lot

his personality is that of a grade a schmuck, but his music more than makes up for it

hustler

Post by hustler »

the game rocks, LAX is better than curtis and massacre put together
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Last two posts = :laf: :laf: :laf: :laf: :laf:

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

an-also wrote:wait, wait...The Game was retired??
for real

cenzi

Post by cenzi »

Game = Entertainment
Jay Z = Business Moves...

I'll stick with Game.